R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   2012 NOVAROSSI CHALLENGE Blue Diamond RC (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/641547-2012-novarossi-challenge-blue-diamond-rc.html)

SlowPushin 06-28-2012 05:04 PM

2012 NOVAROSSI CHALLENGE Blue Diamond RC
 
1 Attachment(s)
http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/...atic/Flyer.png

automagic302 06-28-2012 08:40 PM

I just got back from the Byrons Challenge now its time to get geared up for The Home Track Challenge! For thise who have not made it down to race with us yet, i would strongly suggest making this race! Our facility is amazing! Great Track layout, elevated pit lane, huge drivers stand, covered pit area local hobby shop, and we are very close to may Hotels for the out of town racers! From the buzz already getting around i can tell you this race is gonna set the pace for our facility and things to come in the future!

rinolino 07-03-2012 04:54 PM

Do we need to pre register for this race? If so please sign me in for GT.

rinolino 07-03-2012 05:19 PM


Originally Posted by rinolino (Post 10933984)
Do we need to pre register for this race? If so please sign me in for GT.

Nevermind i see on the flyer it says to do it on RC Sign up.

See you guys there!!

newera152 07-03-2012 05:58 PM

Rino whats up man, hows the racing going.

rinolino 07-03-2012 08:49 PM


Originally Posted by newera152 (Post 10934192)
Rino whats up man, hows the racing going.

Hey Rother, what a coincidence, i was about to call you today man, but just got back in the US. a couple of hours ago. You should receive some bodies from Rc America to do your magic. Racing is going good, I'm traveling to south america next week to race over there.

All my racing friends looking for an awesome paint job at a very reasonable price. "www.era1fxcustoms.com" Use promo code "rinolino" to get an additional 5% discount. Lol...

Hope to see you soon!!

newera152 07-04-2012 12:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by rinolino (Post 10934718)
Hey Rother, what a coincidence, i was about to call you today man, but just got back in the US. a couple of hours ago. You should receive some bodies from Rc America to do your magic. Racing is going good, I'm traveling to south america next week to race over there.

All my racing friends looking for an awesome paint job at a very reasonable price. "www.era1fxcustoms.com" Use promo code "rinolino" to get an additional 5% discount. Lol...

Hope to see you soon!!

LOL:lol: we can do that, I did a set for Adin in Peru and working on another set for him. Ill look out for the bodies. do you know if there's any coverage of the race, well good luck at the race and give me a call if you can today, here a pic of Adin's ride.

automagic302 07-10-2012 03:23 PM

i didnt see any rules for this race? what are the tech tables gonna be looking for??? thanks

dj apolaro 07-10-2012 06:23 PM


Originally Posted by newera152 (Post 10935203)
LOL:lol: we can do that, I did a set for Adin in Peru and working on another set for him. Ill look out for the bodies. do you know if there's any coverage of the race, well good luck at the race and give me a call if you can today, here a pic of Adin's ride.

Is this my new paint job. That looks awesome!!!

Dj Apolaro

automagic302 07-17-2012 08:55 PM

I am hearing alot of Buzz about this race. The closer we get the more I am hearing, This is the reace alot of people are planning to throw down all they have to offer! I am not gonna miss this race thats for sure!!!

d OG black flag 07-21-2012 09:47 AM

question
 
is there a master class in 1/8 scale open????

automagic302 07-22-2012 06:33 PM

Ran a great race today, tire wear is coming down every weekend and the laptimes are getting faster! Great weather for tuning I hope we get this weather at the Novarossi Challenge!!! Hope to see some familiar faces and maybe some new ones! See you soon....

blount 07-23-2012 08:00 AM

I think I heard someone talking about doing 7-min Quals yesterday! Is that going to happen?

Manny Fresh 07-23-2012 11:09 AM

Let's go Nova Rossi Challenge, this shall be an interesting race. I've been seeing quite a few new Nova's at the track lately too..... all having success also.:tire::tire:

desotoracing 07-23-2012 03:34 PM

Desoto Racing / Novarossi will be giving away 2 engines at this race so don't miss out. Your race entry will be your ticket for the engine drawings so just come out to race, have fun and enjoy a great event.


All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:26 PM.

Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.3.6
Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net