Search
Like Tree27Likes

Kyosho Inferno GT, GT2 Race Spec

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 10:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Yb2fast
SteveP started this thread and works for Kyosho USA... This answers ur chassis Kick up question...good luck with the goodies
Thats good information, if thats the case then zero hubs will be perfect. It does seem like its more than 8 though.

I tested the 2 stage pistons over the weekend at the COTA event, the car was really good, I put a TeamC clutchbell with 16/20 pinions and it was stupid fast!! at any rate i am happy with the pistons and ended up using 1500 front and rear. the car was stuck, my son was driving the SH*T out of it! with the body and him driving it so well he drew a little bit of a crowd! the GTR body looks awesome on the track! and on that note Pre-order ends tomorrow night at midnight so get your orders in!
Old 07-30-2013, 06:39 PM
Tech Champion

Got the F458 painted today! Very good looking body also and the decals are awesome , you end up with plenty left over for another car! Pre-order ends tonight, I will try and get the Maclaren painted by the weekend for testing on sunday.

Old 07-31-2013, 05:44 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking

Originally Posted by MantisWorx
Got the F458 painted today! Very good looking body also and the decals are awesome , you end up with plenty left over for another car! Pre-order ends tonight, I will try and get the Maclaren painted by the weekend for testing on sunday.

I preordered this and the McClaren so far I am very pleased now I can't wait for the painted McClaren. Only thing left will be all of the upgrades you are coming up with. Hopefully with new spurs to be added to your plans.
Old 07-31-2013, 06:33 AM
Tech Regular

Thats good information, if thats the case then zero hubs will be perfect. It does seem like its more than 8 though.

I tested the 2 stage pistons over the weekend at the COTA event, the car was really good, I put a TeamC clutchbell with 16/20 pinions and it was stupid fast!! at any rate i am happy with the pistons and ended up using 1500 front and rear. the car was stuck, my son was driving the SH*T out of it! with the body and him driving it so well he drew a little bit of a crowd! the GTR body looks awesome on the track! and on that note Pre-order ends tomorrow night at midnight so get your orders in!
Wow.... That's awesome Marcus. Was it a long chassis gt2 inferno you tested. ( I would assume) and a teamc clutch bell worked. ??? Great info Marcus !!!
Old 07-31-2013, 06:39 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Dan
Sweet, another Kyosho GT2 4 stroke conversion. madgreek will probably finish sooner than me.
It was your initial post that got me interested in doing the same conversion.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:13 AM
Tech Initiate

Will that team c clutch bell work with a buku clutch.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:35 AM
Tech Master

VERY NICE F458!

Makes me want one! Cheers!
Old 08-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by rfordrford
I preordered this and the McClaren so far I am very pleased now I can't wait for the painted McClaren. Only thing left will be all of the upgrades you are coming up with. Hopefully with new spurs to be added to your plans.
The spurs are a bit tricky, for sure i will not be abel to mess with first gear but second MAY be possible, I have a major build that i am trying to finish right now will be a week or so befor ei can jump back on the IGT

Originally Posted by Yb2fast
Wow.... That's awesome Marcus. Was it a long chassis gt2 inferno you tested. ( I would assume) and a teamc clutch bell worked. ??? Great info Marcus !!!
Yes long chassis , and i gotta tell you it really handled very good but did eat up front tires with a quickness, the pistons were really good.

Originally Posted by rfordrford
Will that team c clutch bell work with a buku clutch.
Yes

Originally Posted by MikaR
VERY NICE F458!

Makes me want one! Cheers!
MP12 is coming along!! Good looking body!

Old 08-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Tech Champion

MP12 is now decaled up!

better pix tomorrow in the sunlight!
Old 08-02-2013, 12:22 AM
Tech Master

Wow!
Old 08-02-2013, 04:37 AM
Tech Adept

beautifully detailed shells, very nicely done!
Old 08-02-2013, 05:07 AM
Tech Adept

That really nice!!
Now Lemans GT cars are complete.
Well except for the Lambo & new Viper that just came back.
This is why we stay with long chassis.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:59 AM
Tech Initiate

MP12 is now decaled up!

better pix tomorrow in the sunlight!
Now I really can't wait to get both of my bodies. Looking great!
Old 08-02-2013, 09:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Man these bodies look sweet! Very scale looking like the LEMANS SERIES. I don't even have a long wheelbased car (yet) and I bought one! Keep it up! I'd like to see the Camaro, and mustang body thrown in the mix too.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:50 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by aris
That really nice!!
Now Lemans GT cars are complete.
Well except for the Lambo & new Viper that just came back.
This is why we stay with long chassis.
I hope i can get my Long chassis to perform equal to or better than my short, in theory it should be better. Testing begins sunday!

Originally Posted by J-milz
Man these bodies look sweet! Very scale looking like the LEMANS SERIES. I don't even have a long wheelbased car (yet) and I bought one! Keep it up! I'd like to see the Camaro, and mustang body thrown in the mix too.
I would love to have an event that mimics the ALMS series, right now we have the Audi,Ferrari,Corvette,ASton,Maclaren, and GTR.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.