R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 01-17-2005, 11:06 PM   #1
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default Nitro Z10

Hello all!

Anyone know where replacement parts can be purchased for a Hong Nor/Ofna Nitro Z10? I need the A-arms, the Differential Cover, and the body posts.

I asked Hong Nor, twice, they don't reply to the "Contact Us" form on their website, not surprising. I asked Ofna, they directed me to Nitrohouse, which doesn't carry parts for Z10s.

A seach on various engines returns nothing, I think I am out of luck, but I was just hoping maybe someone here had found something I hadn't.

Thanks!
HVAC25000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 03:06 AM   #2
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via Yahoo to redsand

Poor thing. Get a Serpent, you'll be satisfied !
redsand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 11:53 AM   #3
Tech Master

That car doesn't look very useful.
Old 01-19-2005, 01:14 PM   #4
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

the z10 is a very old car. and with the way ofna does it, whenever they get a newer kit, the older ones just go obsolete. you can try calling hobby shops, they may have some old stock. but then again, i doubt it. i remember when i used to drive ob4. now the ob4 is just plain gone. no support whatsoever. and on the side note, the ob4 is newer than z10.

get a serpent or a mugen. you will never be disappointed. or better else, just get a car that you will get parts easily from your local hobby shops or online. there's nothing worst than not being able to run your car just because you can't get the parts for it.
Derby Bros Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 01:30 PM   #5
Tech Elite

Default Re: Nitro Z10

Quote:
Originally posted by HVAC25000
Hello all!

Anyone know where replacement parts can be purchased for a Hong Nor/Ofna Nitro Z10? I need the A-arms, the Differential Cover, and the body posts.

I asked Hong Nor, twice, they don't reply to the "Contact Us" form on their website, not surprising. I asked Ofna, they directed me to Nitrohouse, which doesn't carry parts for Z10s.

A seach on various engines returns nothing, I think I am out of luck, but I was just hoping maybe someone here had found something I hadn't.

Thanks!
i researched for you and found one site that carries parts for the z10. this is all they have remaining for the discontinued z10.
here's the link:
http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...I=OFNC3810&P=Z
hope this helps.
Old 01-19-2005, 02:47 PM   #6
Tech Master

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Old 01-19-2005, 02:50 PM   #7
Tech Elite

Quote:
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

you just cant thank me enough huh

no problem man
Old 01-19-2005, 02:54 PM   #8
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: Nitro Z10

Quote:
Hello all!

Thanks!
I just checked inventory and there are parts still available for it. 37700 for the post, 37600 front and rear lower arms, and 37530 for the tranny case cover.

Last edited by C Verano; 01-19-2005 at 03:00 PM.
C Verano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 02:56 PM   #9
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by evlhdlts
the z10 is a very old car. and with the way ofna does it, whenever they get a newer kit, the older ones just go obsolete. you can try calling hobby shops, they may have some old stock. but then again, i doubt it. i remember when i used to drive ob4. now the ob4 is just plain gone. no support whatsoever. and on the side note, the ob4 is newer than z10.

get a serpent or a mugen. you will never be disappointed. or better else, just get a car that you will get parts easily from your local hobby shops or online. there's nothing worst than not being able to run your car just because you can't get the parts for it.

OB4 parts are still available...We may discontinue the kits, but we still carry a lot of the parts for the car.
Old 01-19-2005, 04:27 PM   #10
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by evlhdlts

I don't race, it would be pointless for me to spend 500 dollars on a brand new car. I fire my car up, drive it down a dirt road for a few hundred feet, then drive up and down the nearest asphalt road, by myself. Nearest track is about 100 miles away, and I don't own a real car yet, that would be the other reason I don't want to spend 500 dollars on a toy, I have to save my money.

Thanks anyways though.

If I ever do get a new onroad, I'll probably just get one of those crappy RS4s cuz parts are cheaper than dirt and they are abundant as dirt.
Old 01-19-2005, 04:33 PM   #11
Tech Elite

Quote:
I don't race, it would be pointless for me to spend 500 dollars on a brand new car. I fire my car up, drive it down a dirt road for a few hundred feet, then drive up and down the nearest asphalt road, by myself. Nearest track is about 100 miles away, and I don't own a real car yet, that would be the other reason I don't want to spend 500 dollars on a toy, I have to save my money.

Thanks anyways though.

If I ever do get a new onroad, I'll probably just get one of those crappy RS4s cuz parts are cheaper than dirt and they are abundant as dirt.
there you go
Old 01-19-2005, 04:34 PM   #12
Tech Elite

i owned one probably 5 years ago. those rs4's are a blast. with so much upgrades that were available. i gotta admit, i still have one lying somewhere...
Old 03-24-2010, 06:56 PM   #13
Tech Rookie

Does anyone know where you can get a list of all the part numbers for the OFNA Z10
MrMuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:39 AM   #14
Tech Rookie

ofna website has a instruction manual with diagrams and part numbers
tawhaley is offline   Reply With Quote