Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
NEW HB comp touring >

NEW HB comp touring

NEW HB comp touring

Reply

Old 01-01-2017, 12:14 AM
  #451  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (11)
 
Bundy_Bear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Brisbane, Qld
Posts: 2,710
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Decided to revisit the Hotbodies R10 over my Christmas break as it is still my favourite car to drive and it is going to waste sitting after having radio shutdown issues from the heat of the exhaust in default position.

I bought a sheet of 2mm carbon fibre and after a few templates and a bit of moving things around here and there this is what i was able to come up with.









Bundy_Bear is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 04:44 AM
  #452  
Tech Regular
 
fastharryDOTcom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: http://www.fastharry.com NJ
Posts: 303
Default

Originally Posted by Bundy_Bear View Post
Decided to revisit the Hotbodies R10 over my Christmas break as it is still my favourite car to drive and it is going to waste sitting after having radio shutdown issues from the heat of the exhaust in default position.

I bought a sheet of 2mm carbon fibre and after a few templates and a bit of moving things around here and there this is what i was able to come up with.










Hey Bundy Bear...long time no speak.....Thought I would pop on when i saw your name in the RC TECH email notification...

Thought I would say Happy New Year....

Glad to see you still dig HPI....I still have ALL my Challenge cars and HPI cars...all the way back to my Super Nitros...
fastharryDOTcom is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 05:21 PM
  #453  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (11)
 
Bundy_Bear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Brisbane, Qld
Posts: 2,710
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by fastharryDOTcom View Post
Hey Bundy Bear...long time no speak.....Thought I would pop on when i saw your name in the RC TECH email notification...

Thought I would say Happy New Year....

Glad to see you still dig HPI....I still have ALL my Challenge cars and HPI cars...all the way back to my Super Nitros...
Hi Harry,

Yes still keen on my HPI/HB

Shame HB will concentrate on off-road nitro and electric an still no mention of any development on the R10.

Andrew
Bundy_Bear is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 05:59 AM
  #454  
Tech Regular
 
fastharryDOTcom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: http://www.fastharry.com NJ
Posts: 303
Default

Originally Posted by Bundy_Bear View Post
Hi Harry,

Yes still keen on my HPI/HB

Shame HB will concentrate on off-road nitro and electric an still no mention of any development on the R10.

Andrew
I agree....BTW, I have a friend on facebook (Andrew Christie) who also lives down under and said he knows you through RC...small world, lol..
fastharryDOTcom is offline  
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service