NEW HB comp touring

You're on Page 18 of 31
Go to
  • Quote: I use xray front diff as i want to use plastic pullies. My rear HB diff has no play yet though.
    Thanks for the update Roland, have you tried the KM 2 speed shaft as yet?

    Andrew
  • Quote: Thanks for the update Roland, have you tried the KM 2 speed shaft as yet?

    Andrew
    Yes it is to short. i dont think there is any that fits. tried to get some from HB, but no luck so far.... i also need a new middleshaft as the Cap&xray pullies is to wide for the stock shaft.

    KM dogbones/cvd´s wheel shaft do fit thou. But the quality of some KM parts is not very god.....

    // roland
  • Quote: has anyone tried using a wide plastic bumper yet?
    No as i do not know any that fits the car?
  • Quote: Yes it is to short. i dont think there is any that fits. tried to get some from HB, but no luck so far.... i also need a new middleshaft as the Cap&xray pullies is to wide for the stock shaft.

    KM dogbones/cvd´s wheel shaft do fit thou. But the quality of some KM parts is not very god.....

    // roland
    Thanks
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by chromie
    anyone knows if any other car brand spur gears can be used on this car?

    Quote: Km and xray.
    //roland
    Does that include pinion gears also?
  • Quote: Yes it is to short. i dont think there is any that fits. tried to get some from HB, but no luck so far.... i also need a new middleshaft as the Cap&xray pullies is to wide for the stock shaft.

    KM dogbones/cvd´s wheel shaft do fit thou. But the quality of some KM parts is not very god.....

    // roland
    Smh......this is why no one will buy this car, Your having issues that u shouldn't have in R/c. Trying to monster garage a new kit!
  • Quote: Quote:
    Originally Posted by chromie
    anyone knows if any other car brand spur gears can be used on this car?



    Does that include pinion gears also?
    Yes.
  • Quote: Smh......this is why no one will buy this car, Your having issues that u shouldn't have in R/c. Trying to monster garage a new kit!
    I bought 3
    You always have to do that with most kits. Some buy Aluminum pulleys as options to replace the plastic (bad choise thou). Hopefully HB will produce some options to bring the car up to WC spec.

    // roland
  • Quote: Smh......this is why no one will buy this car, Your having issues that u shouldn't have in R/c. Trying to monster garage a new kit!
    The car works fine as it comesI have no issues with it

    I think Ec1 just likes to personalize his car for his own reasons, but not because those parts have issues.

    Also it is good to know what other cars parts are compatible for availability and emergency situations

    AFM
  • Well, now im excited ... i just raced 3rd Stage of National Championship (Chile - Southamerica) with my Shepherd Velox V10 on its last race on my hands ...

    In about a week or 2, i will receive a R10 in order to finish the season up to end of year ...

    I remember my initiation on racing 1/10 Nitro and AFM was my teacher/guru for couple years, so im here again waiting to have this new chassis on hand and reading all the post in this thread finding that my friend AFM (PAPO) keep helping and sharing experiences ...

    So PAPO, be ready for a rollercoaster of queries lol !!!

    cya guys !!!
  • Quote: Well, now im excited ... i just raced 3rd Stage of National Championship (Chile - Southamerica) with my Shepherd Velox V10 on its last race on my hands ...

    In about a week or 2, i will receive a R10 in order to finish the season up to end of year ...

    I remember my initiation on racing 1/10 Nitro and AFM was my teacher/guru for couple years, so im here again waiting to have this new chassis on hand and reading all the post in this thread finding that my friend AFM (PAPO) keep helping and sharing experiences ...

    So PAPO, be ready for a rollercoaster of queries lol !!!

    cya guys !!!
    Great move Pato....I will have my second race with the R10 this weekend....lets see how things work out....i really feel comfortable with this ride.
    No problem with question shooting...jajajaja....we´ll learn together..

    AFM
  • Quote: Well, now im excited ... i just raced 3rd Stage of National Championship (Chile - Southamerica) with my Shepherd Velox V10 on its last race on my hands ...

    In about a week or 2, i will receive a R10 in order to finish the season up to end of year ...

    I remember my initiation on racing 1/10 Nitro and AFM was my teacher/guru for couple years, so im here again waiting to have this new chassis on hand and reading all the post in this thread finding that my friend AFM (PAPO) keep helping and sharing experiences ...

    So PAPO, be ready for a rollercoaster of queries lol !!!

    cya guys !!!
    Welcome Pato.... is starting to look like those G4 days all over again
  • Quote: Welcome Pato.... is starting to look like those G4 days all over again

    Yes man !!, wooowww ... nice to know from you bro !!! ... Lets this old guys burn some nitro with HB R10 ...

    cya !!
  • richardc7696:

    Well done on finishing 6th overall last night at England Park and winning your final with your HotBodies R10
  • Finally in my hands :

Similar Threads