R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 04-12-2012, 09:33 PM   #76
Tech Regular

Default The Announcer

We have secured "The Fabulous Barry Baker" for announcing the KO Propo Grand Prix; so bring your A game because you know Barry will let you have it... over the mic if your off......

MUGEN SIEKI USA, NOVAROSSI, KO PROPO AMERICA, PROTOFORM, AVID, FLASHPOINT FUEL AND TIRES.
bmain57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:33 PM   #77
Tech Regular

Sorry that I have not finished the flyer for the race, but been busy on the phone working with sponsors for you guys (the racers) trying to make this years race better then the rest.

This weekend i will be at the track taking entries for the race, the more i can receive before the Ko race the less hectic Friday will be for everyone, including myself.

MUGEN SIEKI USA, NOVAROSSI, KO PROPO AMERICA, PROTOFORM, AVID, FLASHPOINT FUEL AND TIRES.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:12 PM   #78
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmain57 View Post
Sorry that I have not finished the flyer for the race, but been busy on the phone working with sponsors for you guys (the racers) trying to make this years race better then the rest.

This weekend i will be at the track taking entries for the race, the more i can receive before the Ko race the less hectic Friday will be for everyone, including myself.
What time is the first round cause i'll show up then and be on a A main pace I'll be leaving Friday morning to come down and Eugene and Rick yo asses is mine both waze
Old 04-12-2012, 10:17 PM   #79
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmotor View Post
What time is the first round cause i'll show up then and be on a A main pace I'll be leaving Friday morning to come down and Eugene and Rick yo asses is mine both waze
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:42 PM   #80
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702 View Post
I love in house battles , Now Matthew why would you go there Bro. Its on now and I dont accept a$$ kickings I give them

RICK
Old 04-13-2012, 08:36 AM   #81
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I don't think he was referring to an a$$ kicking, he was referring to something else...you know, he's from the Bay area.

Airtronics Avid RC Byron Fuels VOX Engines

VMR Tires - available at http://motonica.ipower.com/store
garen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:11 AM   #82
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by garen View Post
I don't think he was referring to an a$$ kicking, he was referring to something else...you know, he's from the Bay area.
You know how I like europeans so I'll bring the either for yo A$$ cause i don't want you to squirm to much
Old 04-13-2012, 11:53 AM   #83
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmotor View Post
You know how I like europeans so I'll bring the either for yo A$$ cause i don't want you to squirm to much
Damm Matthew! So its true what they say about you being a "Nut Tucker "?. I cant believe it they are everywhere now, Now we got to call you Brotha Tucka in stead of Muthaf--ka? Matt Matt Matt . No more talk about Rainbow Warriors or Sword Fighters Lets get back to the race Cant wait, Its going to be a Good one. Brian is doing a great job bringing in top notch sponsors. Its going to be a blast with Barry Baker on the mic. The list is heated with competition on all levels
Old 04-13-2012, 02:25 PM   #84
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASRICK View Post
Damm Matthew! So its true what they say about you being a "Nut Tucker "?. I cant believe it they are everywhere now, Now we got to call you Brotha Tucka in stead of Muthaf--ka? Matt Matt Matt . No more talk about Rainbow Warriors or Sword Fighters Lets get back to the race Cant wait, Its going to be a Good one. Brian is doing a great job bringing in top notch sponsors. Its going to be a blast with Barry Baker on the mic. The list is heated with competition on all levels
Its going to be a great race
Old 04-13-2012, 03:13 PM   #85
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702

U guys are raw
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:59 PM   #86
Tech Fanatic

I don't which is going to be better the race or posting on here. Either way it's going to be fun event.
I have Byron fuel 16, 20, 25 & 30
Robert R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:28 PM   #87
Tech Regular

Default track work.....volunteers needed

Man you guys are crazy......

Hey were looking for a few good men to help with infield board painting....haven't picked a date but it will be a non race weekend day...
Just the infield boards.......

Its our club and our track reflex us ( the racers ).....

Just imagine looking out over the track and all the infield boards are all yellow ........do you know how fast your lap times will be....( Matt R., Jerome, Joel J, Chris V.....and so on......

Just kidding

But for real.... we have a opportunity to show off our club every time we have racers come from out of town....so lets make the track look like a JGO Paint job......" The Bomb ".

Also for those who come out and help; you will receive 5 raffle tickets for the KO Propo Grand Prix.......

So lets start a head count..

Brian Thomas
Chris Verano
?

Thanks in Advance
Brian Thomas

Last edited by bmain57; 04-13-2012 at 07:54 PM.
Old 04-13-2012, 06:33 PM   #88
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Man you guys are crazy......

Hey were looking for a few good men to help with infield board painting....haven't picked a date but it will be a non race weekend day...
Just the infield boards.......

Its our club and our track reflex us ( the racers ).....

Just imagine looking out over the track and all the infield boards are all yellow ........do you know how fast your lap times will be....( Matt R., Jerome, Joel J, Chris V.....and so on......

Just kidding

But for real.... we have a opportunity to show off our club every time we have racers come form out of town....so lets make the track look like a JGO Paint job......" The Bomb ".

Also for those who come out and help; you will receive 5 raffle tickets for the KO Propo Grand Prix.......

So lets start a head count..

Brian Thomas
Chris Verano
?

Thanks in Advance
Brian Thomas
I helped come up with idea..I didn't say anything about painting.
I guess since I'm on the list already I'll help.

Come on guys lets make the track look good for the KO Race and the rest of the races this year. Besides, 5 raffle tickets can win you one of the great prizes that all these sponsors are donating.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:53 PM   #89
Tech Adept

Quote:
We have secured "The Fabulous Barry Baker" for announcing the KO Propo Grand Prix; so bring your A game because you know Barry will let you have it... over the mic if your off......
If Barry is announcing i might have to show

SROSSIMOTORSPORTS.COM - OS SPEED - PROTO-FORM - PROLINE - MURNAN MODIFIED -KO PROPO- JUN RC JAPAN - RC AMERICA - SPEEDMERCHANT - EAM MOTORSPORTS
Steve Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:45 PM   #90
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Then why don't you have JGO Paint come out and paint then. We can paint as well as he can,lol

BARRY WHO? I thought he's racing......
YLLIB is offline   Reply With Quote