R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2003, 02:57 AM   #256
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Singapore
Posts: 110
Default

The V2 doesn't look any different than the S type...

I've noticed the wire that holds the pipe is different though

but beside that, its looks no different.
Gravedigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 03:18 AM   #257
Tech Master
 
FREAKAH's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,389
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Gravedigger
The V2 doesn't look any different than the S type...

I've noticed the wire that holds the pipe is different though

but beside that, its looks no different.
Alloy L&R chassis braces .
__________________
Second-Hand Racing
RACE WORLD HAWAII
Losi Type-R |Tamiya F104 PRO | Tamiya F103 | Mugen MTX-4R | AE FT GT2
FREAKAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 06:22 AM   #258
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Singapore
Posts: 110
Default

ah....you're right my friend. and also the left and right alloy bars.

Looks like they're goona sell the kit as a fully hopped up kit!
Gravedigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 07:04 AM   #259
Tech Master
 
rod_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Covina CA
Posts: 1,033
Send a message via AIM to rod_b
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by jwf_frani
looks like i'm going to be in this thread more often.
i'm gonna try to get the type S in two weeks.
Francis - What's up? Doing a little R&D?
rod_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 08:58 AM   #260
Tech Elite
 
Tabushi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Chile - Southamerica
Posts: 3,029
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Tabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Tabushi
Default

Thanks for the comments Modellor !! ...

PAT


Quote:
Originally posted by modellor
Tabushi was the only Yokomo driver in South America in area for a while but a local guy has just taken on the job of Yokomo dealer there and has been setting up a race team which Tabushi has been a part off.

I hope they do well.
Tabushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 09:47 AM   #261
Tech Elite
 
Ron C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 2,367
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by modellor
Tabushi was the only Yokomo driver in South America in area for a while but a local guy has just taken on the job of Yokomo dealer there and has been setting up a race team which Tabushi has been a part off.

I hope they do well.
Quote:
Originally posted by Tabushi
Thanks for the comments Modellor !! ...

PAT
I see..

Must be hard to get parts for the
car before, I would imagine..
But that is what I would call a Die
Hard Proud Yoke Owner! Right on!

In that case, I wish you the same as modellor.
I hope you, the new YOKOMO Team do well!
__________________
Mugen Seiki / MSR / Airtronics / Enneti Tyres / O'Donnell Racing / Checkpoint / Hobbico
Ron C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 10:07 AM   #262
Tech Elite
 
Tabushi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Chile - Southamerica
Posts: 3,029
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Tabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Tabushi
Default

Thanks a lot ! ...

Im a little nervous tho ... this weekend i will have my first official training with the rest of the team ... they are pilots with a lot of experience and im an "eternal pilot student" so it will be a great learning experience ... its a 8 hour training, 6 pilots including me on a pro-track ...

PAT
Tabushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 10:57 AM   #263
Tech Elite
 
Ron C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 2,367
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Tabushi
Thanks a lot ! ...

Im a little nervous tho ... this weekend i will have my first official training with the rest of the team ... they are pilots with a lot of experience and im an "eternal pilot student" so it will be a great learning experience ... its a 8 hour training, 6 pilots including me on a pro-track ...

PAT
Training? That's awesome.

If you don't mind, please post some pointers
and highlights of that training. Just a basic
summary of what you guys do.. Pictures would be
great too!

GOOD LUCK MAN!
__________________
Mugen Seiki / MSR / Airtronics / Enneti Tyres / O'Donnell Racing / Checkpoint / Hobbico
Ron C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 10:57 AM   #264
Tech Elite
 
Ron C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 2,367
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by jwf-ronni
Training? That's awesome.

If you don't mind, please post some pointers
and highlights of your training. Just a basic
summary of what you guys do.. Pictures would be
great too!

GOOD LUCK MAN!
__________________
Mugen Seiki / MSR / Airtronics / Enneti Tyres / O'Donnell Racing / Checkpoint / Hobbico

Last edited by jwf-ronni; 03-17-2003 at 11:26 AM.
Ron C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 11:07 AM   #265
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 1
Default Ounce i buy a Yokomo GT4 RTR what should i upgrade

Hey guys,

I am going to buy a yokomo GT-4 RTR from my local hobby shop. From reading all the replies i was wondering if i need to upgrade anything right off the bat. After i get the car a plan on racing.

SO if you guys can help me out thanks
GT4carcraze21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 11:12 AM   #266
Tech Elite
 
Tabushi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Chile - Southamerica
Posts: 3,029
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Tabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Tabushi
Default

Ok Ron ... i will post here this weekend ok ? ... the guy who coordinates the Yokomo Team in Sao Paulo have to confirm the date for this weekend ... if all goes OK i will post by the end of sunday ... the guy is well known here for making a kind of "consulting" work with some of the pilots here ... so i think i could learn a lot from him.

PAT
Tabushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 11:26 AM   #267
Tech Elite
 
Ron C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 2,367
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Tabushi
Ok Ron ... i will post here this weekend ok ? ... the guy who coordinates the Yokomo Team in Sao Paulo have to confirm the date for this weekend ... if all goes OK i will post by the end of sunday ... the guy is well known here for making a kind of "consulting" work with some of the pilots here ... so i think i could learn a lot from him.

PAT
__________________
Mugen Seiki / MSR / Airtronics / Enneti Tyres / O'Donnell Racing / Checkpoint / Hobbico
Ron C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 06:41 PM   #268
Tech Elite
 
Francis M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Yorba Linda, CA
Posts: 4,719
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

hey rod i'm not testing parts. I just decided on it since i like
the cars suspension and with the centax and two speed updated
i just wanted to drive it.
__________________
TQ-racing Yokomo BD7 Airtronics
Francis M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 08:02 AM   #269
Tech Elite
 
Ron C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Anaheim, California
Posts: 2,367
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by jwf_frani
hey rod i'm not testing parts. I just decided on it since i like
the cars suspension and with the centax and two speed updated
i just wanted to drive it.
Wwwooo Hhooooo!

Another new GT4 owner... YES!!!!!
__________________
Mugen Seiki / MSR / Airtronics / Enneti Tyres / O'Donnell Racing / Checkpoint / Hobbico
Ron C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 08:13 AM   #270
Tech Master
 
rod_b's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Covina CA
Posts: 1,033
Send a message via AIM to rod_b
Default

Cool!!! You guys can teach me how to drive this damn thing.
rod_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yokomo MR-4 TC Thread Speedo Electric On-Road 2868 05-05-2015 03:38 PM
Yokomo MR4 BX thread..... cantona Australian Racing 110 10-04-2006 02:39 PM
HK for sale thread/wanted to buy thread....finally Got Xray? Hong Kong Racing 1 04-06-2006 09:37 PM
Yokomo new belt thread ttso Electric On-Road 1 02-23-2005 12:12 PM
Yokomo MR-4TC Thread v.2 The Black Kat Electric On-Road 1 04-18-2004 10:12 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:21 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net