R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 06-09-2005, 03:25 PM   #16
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Solara Send a message via AIM to Solara

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemugen
hey, i have a problem. i need to get a cetain gtp body. yokomo makes one. it looks like a lola body but the driver is not cut out. i need if for next week. i ordered one, but it turned out to be out of stock. if anyone has one that i could buy off them, please call me at 305.807.9529 and my name is Joe. thanks.

I have a SERPENT GTP one, brand new, however, I did trim the perimeter of the body, but I did not punch holes for engine, antenna, intake, body posts, exhaust stinger, fuel tank opening and wheels nothing....I just trim the body OUTSIDE perimeter only and was planning to start triming and painting, but then, things happened, project stopped and delayed as well.......it can be mount on any 200mm TC........the body is from SERPENT 170016, it is brand new, no paint, and protection film is still on.

Let me know you are interested.........I will see how to ship it over the best. cause I have to put it in a box that fits and ship it....it might not be cheap due to the size of the box and weigh of the box.

Or will see someone can find you an online shop that sells that body and are in stock.............how about TOWER?
Solara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 06:06 PM   #17
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by V12
I just looked at Speedtech´s shop regarding the 200mm bodies.
Maybe I´m wrong on this but to me the Frewer GTP and Lola looks to be the same as the ones from Serpent.
I'm pretty sure that the Serpent Lola/GTP bodies are Frewer bodies
Old 06-09-2005, 06:09 PM   #18
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie Solara
I have a SERPENT GTP one, brand new, however, I did trim the perimeter of the body, but I did not punch holes for engine, antenna, intake, body posts, exhaust stinger, fuel tank opening and wheels nothing....I just trim the body OUTSIDE perimeter only and was planning to start triming and painting, but then, things happened, project stopped and delayed as well.......it can be mount on any 200mm TC........the body is from SERPENT 170016, it is brand new, no paint, and protection film is still on.

Let me know you are interested.........I will see how to ship it over the best. cause I have to put it in a box that fits and ship it....it might not be cheap due to the size of the box and weigh of the box.

Or will see someone can find you an online shop that sells that body and are in stock.............how about TOWER?
yes, i would like this body... how much? call me at 305.807.9529 thanks.
Joe Chaplow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 08:47 PM   #19
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie Solara

by the way, please call me as soon as possible. i need this body for a race next weekend. thanks. 305.807.9529
Old 06-10-2005, 08:55 AM   #20
Tech Rookie

Default gtp bodies

Have you tried the Porsche 911 GTP by Frewer?
AzGasRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 09:07 AM   #21
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzGasRacer
Have you tried the Porsche 911 GTP by Frewer?
no, but i did find one of them. so i will be getting that body and also i am buying the one from solaro. i would like to try both before the enduro and see what is better.
Old 06-23-2005, 01:46 PM   #22
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

If you are detail oriented and do not drive a Serpent 710, stay away from the Serpent GTP/Porsche 200mm body. The engine location is different throughout other cars and there is a cut out hump on the Serpent body. It looks ugly on my MTX3.

Last edited by performula; 06-23-2005 at 03:29 PM.
performula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 03:24 PM   #23
Tech Addict

I have the Frewer Porsche body on my NTC3 and it works well, and at least it is not another flying wedge
It has a tad less overall downforce than the Lola style but at least it has some style and looks like a car.

The Frewer Porsche doesn't have any funny molded humps in it.