R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 05-17-2005, 07:26 PM   #91
Tech Adept

Default Re: Re: opponent

Quote:
Originally posted by New_Toasted
This option isn't avalible yet, though, the VRC guys are working on a update to make AI-cars avalible.

tnx man!!!
cabworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 03:38 PM   #92
Ron
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally posted by Mason
Are you saying you would have preferred waiting a few more hours for an uncompressed version of the download?

In practice - try the telemetry view. See if you get sick to the stomach like i did the first time. Just like being on board!
No, im saying this game looks really good for only being 25 megs. Seems like a bigger program then that. How can it be so small and be so good?
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 07:23 PM   #93
Tech Master

Ok this game is starting to get on my nerves.
finally did the up grade on my video card so I coluld play but I get a track not registeried, need to activate, but the I get a error, member not found, creation of new unlock code has not been successful, delete the file"track.rct"
Do I need to down load the game or buy some new tracks.
drfritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 11:26 PM   #94
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Fritz.............look.....it's pretty simple. Just follow the instructions at the site. I recently joined myself and fell in love with the game. If i remember correctly , I downloaded the free game with the two free tracks after i registerd with VRC. I then ran the game for only about 5 minutes because i couldn't get my MS controllers to work or the "Realrace 2" radio to work right either. So i ordered up the "VRC USB Aadapter" , paid for it Via Paypal , and it arrived from HONG KONG In 4 friggin' days!! AMAZING !!!

Ok..........After i received the USB adapter , i follwed the simple instructions by plugging a reciever into it , and then plugging it into my USB on my computer. I then started the game......and WAAALLAA!!..........It worked flawlessly!!

I do hear allot of people on numerous websites and at the VRC site as well complaining about certain things , and about 95% of the complaints are from people not taking the time to read the instructions or the REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COMPUTER.

This game is a NEW game , which posess problems with computers running like Win 98' and lower. There are a TON of games that are out now days that won't run at all on anything older than windows 2000 , and they prefer windows XP. i myself run a high end gaming rig that i built myself which plays games like Doom 3 , far cry , Half life 2 and many other flawlessly.........so when it came to this game.......it had no problem at all. allot of the RC enthuseists don't realize certain things about computers.........they just expect that if they download something , it "should" work , because they WANT IT TOO...............it doesn't always work that way.

Anyways...........I hope this helps , and don't give up on the game , it really is a blast for sure!! Myself........If i would of had to upgrade my video card or some other hardware to run this game , I would have!! It's worth it to me. Have fun with it man!!

JEFFRO503
JEFFRO503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 07:46 AM   #95
Tech Master

I got it to work, had missed typed my pass word.
Old 05-20-2005, 11:03 AM   #96

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Artificial-I

Iam playing it. Wasnt too hard. Runs at 60fps mostly on mine at full settings.

I like playing around with settings and putting on the one-way on the r40. Kinda does feel like my r40 with one-way.

Even my tire setup front to rear kinda felt the same. Maybe im just tricking myself though.

But I really want to try this with my 3pj. The keyboard just isnt cutting it.
Artificial-I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 12:41 PM   #97
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

RIGHT ON!!.....glad you guys got it working hehehe. You know i tried the keyboard and joystick both and couldn't get either one of them to work right , and even if i did , i think it defeats the purpose of practicing with your radio , or any regular radio. Can you imagine taping an antenna to your keyboard and showing up at the track with because it's "what you trained with"..........hehehe.............i had no choice in getting the VRC adapter......it was a great investment.

JEFFRO503
JEFFRO503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 02:06 PM   #98
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to crimson eagle

Hi all,

Yes the adapter is a must, I've had one for over a month it really hones your transmitter skills. I think I'm going through a set of transmitter batteries a week, I can't keep away from the oslo daily challenge.

Chris
crimson eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 03:08 AM   #99
Tech Elite

Pictures of the new VRC track of Brisbane (worlds) posted at 3hobby.net
Old 05-23-2005, 11:29 AM   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimson eagle
Hi all,

Yes the adapter is a must, I've had one for over a month it really hones your transmitter skills. I think I'm going through a set of transmitter batteries a week, I can't keep away from the oslo daily challenge.

Chris
You need to get some rechargables. That will save you money bigtime. Also isnt there an adapter for power so you can just plug in your transmitter and run without batteries?
Old 05-30-2005, 04:59 AM   #101
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to ianhobbies
Default V R C

how do i get started in racing with other? can i race with 4 credits? i would like to race in oslo
ianhobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 06:00 AM   #102

You race clock only.
Old 05-30-2005, 08:05 AM   #103
Tech Initiate

Send a message via AIM to CD3 RACING Send a message via MSN to CD3 RACING

Im still waiting on the usb adapter.I paided for it on the 18th and got an email yesturday saying it was shipped on the 27th,and it will be another 10 days.Man this sucks.I cant wait to get it.The key board sucks.Im waiting to get the usb adapter before i race on line.
CD3 RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 12:02 PM   #104
Tech Master

29.95 on the usb is not that bad, one the other hand 16.00 for shipping is.whats up with that?
Old 05-30-2005, 12:13 PM   #105
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to crimson eagle

I think they come all the way from Hong Kong. Or somewhere in the far east anyway
crimson eagle is offline   Reply With Quote