Wiki Posts
Search

Inferno indoor concrete setup

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Inferno indoor concrete setup

Hey everybody first post here..A small group of guys along with myself have access to a pretty big indoor warehouse the owner agreed to let us use to build a track. I'm pretty familiar with off road outdoor stuff, but wanted to get some input on car setup for indoor concrete. The cars will be 1/8th scale inferno's and Ofna's. We're going to have jumps and other stuff to make it interesting. I've looked at a lot of the indoor nitro tracks online, and we will have about the same amount of space. Anything as far as spring rates/diff oil/alignment specs would be awesome. I know traction is pretty non-existent on indoor concrete anyway, but that should make it more interesting. Also how bad is nitro exhaust for you? I see a lot of tracks with that "blue haze" and no one seems to mind, and I saw one video where there were a couple of pit guys/racers with gas masks haha. Thanks!