R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-25-2004, 05:21 PM   #1
Tech Fanatic
 
Seisick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 845
Default RC Videos

just got broadband internet, I'm looking for websites where I could download videos, so far I've just downloaded the reedy race from rc411.com, help will be appreciated,
__________________
HobbymaniA
GoT MuGeN?
Seisick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 06:27 PM   #2
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,319
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

Slapmafro Vids
jbrow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 07:44 PM   #3
Tech Master
 
Im2lazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Hawaii!
Posts: 1,967
Default

use the search feature...you'll find more that way
Im2lazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 08:18 PM   #4
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,319
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

Here's a page with some good race videos of indoor nitro in Michigan. Right click, then save target as when you get to the videos. Just have to scroll down a bit to get to the videos.Dirtburners in Michigan
jbrow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2004, 01:06 AM   #5
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default Re: RC Videos

Quote:
Originally posted by Seisick
just got broadband internet, I'm looking for websites where I could download videos, so far I've just downloaded the reedy race from rc411.com, help will be appreciated,
And a bunch of original on-road racing vidoes in the download section of 3Hobby.Com!
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 06:10 AM   #6
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: So Cal
Posts: 56
Default This will keep you busy

How about this lot:

http://www.misbehavin-rc.com/videos/videos.asp

www.rcnuts.com

www.ofna.com

www.swami-rc.com

www.slapmafro.com/

www.trilordy.com/main.html

rcbuggies.winsoft.net.au/

www.frequency-rc.com/movies/movies.html

www.one18th.com/videos.php?number=0

www.yourmicro.com/micro_movies.html

www.rccaraction.com the link is not working for me but go to videos

hpiracing.com/index2.htm

kyosho.com/ - i canot find the videos here i just watched a week ago, doh!

www.ofna.com/videogallery.html

www.teamassociated.com/ra...allery.htm

www.traxxas.com/index.htm they have vids just peruse around a bit

duratrax.com/gallery/index.html

www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum...forumid=57

www.harcohobbies.com/rc_videos.aspx

www.beatyourtruck.com/beatings.html

www.h-trainer.ch.vu/

www.barnstormersrc.com/movies/

www.rc-modellbausport.de/portal/html/

www.rcjon.com/downloads/

www.rcmovies.com/

nitroaction.com/media/

www.maxxcars.com (collection of video sites, many included here)

the-rc-zone.com/videos.htm

www.hobbyrc.com/video/

www.nitrocrazy.com/

rccars.ca.tc/
tjnmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 06:51 AM   #7
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default Re: This will keep you busy

Quote:
Originally posted by tjnmt
How about this lot:

http://www.misbehavin-rc.com/videos/videos.asp

www.rcnuts.com

www.ofna.com

www.swami-rc.com

www.slapmafro.com/

www.trilordy.com/main.html

rcbuggies.winsoft.net.au/

www.frequency-rc.com/movies/movies.html

www.one18th.com/videos.php?number=0

www.yourmicro.com/micro_movies.html

www.rccaraction.com the link is not working for me but go to videos

hpiracing.com/index2.htm

kyosho.com/ - i canot find the videos here i just watched a week ago, doh!

www.ofna.com/videogallery.html

www.teamassociated.com/ra...allery.htm

www.traxxas.com/index.htm they have vids just peruse around a bit

duratrax.com/gallery/index.html

www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum...forumid=57

www.harcohobbies.com/rc_videos.aspx

www.beatyourtruck.com/beatings.html

www.h-trainer.ch.vu/

www.barnstormersrc.com/movies/

www.rc-modellbausport.de/portal/html/

www.rcjon.com/downloads/

www.rcmovies.com/

nitroaction.com/media/

www.maxxcars.com (collection of video sites, many included here)

the-rc-zone.com/videos.htm

www.hobbyrc.com/video/

www.nitrocrazy.com/

rccars.ca.tc/
Great list but 99% trucks, monster trucks, jumps, hops, roll overs andmore trucks.
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 08:33 AM   #8
Tech Fanatic
 
Seisick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 845
Default

so far, 3 hobby has nive videos for on road with mark green driving his 710. wish there were more.
I
__________________
HobbymaniA
GoT MuGeN?
Seisick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 09:58 AM   #9
Tech Elite
 
Sow&Steady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Va Va Voom!
Posts: 4,104
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Seisick
so far, 3 hobby has nive videos for on road with mark green driving his 710. wish there were more.
I
There will be more ... its just that racing season is over
__________________
http://3hobby.net REVISITED V2 - Its on steroids!
https://www.facebook.com/ssteady
Sow&Steady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2004, 01:33 PM   #10
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Maryland
Posts: 45
Cool cen

www.cenracing.com
Breaker Z3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
videos of my cx2 t to the maxx2 RC Flight 10 09-08-2008 09:10 AM
mt videos here!!!! bnj26 Monster Trucks 45 04-27-2007 10:06 AM
RC DVD Videos Revoguy Other Items: For Sale/Trade or Wanted to Buy 2 03-08-2007 07:38 PM
Videos only MAXX Man Monster Trucks 7 12-31-2005 11:04 AM
Videos? C_J_GO Racing Forum 1 01-03-2004 01:06 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 12:22 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net