R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 06-09-2011, 10:12 AM   #16
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to stefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario View Post
Do you have a source of this information or a proof for your false statement? HUDY tools are manufactured by HUDY in Trencin, Slovakia in Europe and never ever were produced by anyone else. So your source of information is very wrong and please inform your source to stop sharing false information.

I regularly see this wrong information being by purpose spread by competition because if you can not compete someone with the product you at least try to badmouth the best ones in the market. Please be correct.

Thank you.
Mario Hudy
Sure, and you made 36 injection molding tools for the RX8 too......
stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:13 AM   #17
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to stefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Ellis View Post
Who are you? You seem to know a lot about Hudy or think you do. But Hudy still makes his tools in house. So they are not made and the same place.
I am me, right here. And who are you?
stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:18 AM   #18
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bobbyblaze

giving false info not good guys, especially you have owners,manfactures,designer & distributers companies on here checking the forum to see what us racer likes & dislike..also help us with their product

right now i using the pink dynamites & rainbow integy which are seem to be worn out of 7years of uses so i just wanted guideness of the 2 brand i think to upgrade too
Bend The Rules--Rule The Bends
bobbyblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:33 AM   #19
Tech Regular

go to EDS bro...is a nice tool
i use for 5 years is still good
Old 06-09-2011, 10:37 AM   #20
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan View Post
who are u or who i am is no points bro
Old 06-09-2011, 10:45 AM   #21
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Quote:
Ralph's mechanic/pitman
Old 06-09-2011, 10:47 AM   #22
Tech Regular

alooo mr mario...jhudy is your papa?
Old 06-09-2011, 10:52 AM   #23
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Hudy tools are ultimate, ultra exclusive & super professional, look at the 15$ brush.

I still prefer EDS and never had issues, love them and would never buy anything else.
Collector/Vintage Cars:
-Serpent F180 (2x), Serpent Veteq, Losi Jrx2, Tamiya Avante & Associated RC10
KostaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:21 AM   #24
Tech Adept

Send a message via AIM to Jay7

Both sets of tools are good quality i've seen the EDS first hand and own a Hudy set. The 2mm Hudy I've had for over 10yrs just recently needed a new tip. Push come to shove when you're trying to get out of the hobby and you're selling your tools. The Hudy tools will sell very quick and close to what you paid for them as new. At the end of the day both sets of tools get the job done. Choice is yours to make.
Jay7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:33 AM   #25
Tech Apprentice

Bobby, I have both complete tool sets. The EDS and Hudy. I personally prefer the Hudy. Why? I feel the Hudy tools fit better in the metric screws. The fit is a difference of micromillimeters. The best example i can give you is the following: when working on the bench- i can use one hand to pick up the screw with the Hudy tool and place it. I'm not able to do that with the EDS no matter how hard i try. With the EDS tool i need 2 hands. In my opion the EDS tools fit "too tight". I'm refering to the hex tips only. The EDS work, the price is good, and i havent broken one, however feel I can work faster with the Hudy tools.
Ashton Brinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:43 AM   #26
Tech Master

thanks for all the great comments its been helpful..i decided to try the EDS..angain thanks everyone
Old 06-09-2011, 04:22 PM   #27
Tech Master

Quote:
Who am I? My name is right there, nothing to hide. Or is that your name stefan. I see you on here a lot talking about everything and knowing nothing. There is a name for people in the states like you. We call them mavens. They know everything about everything but no nothing about nothing. Thanks for pointing that out for us on here. The owner's son just posted and basically pointed out that you know nothing. But you just move on and post something else stupid.

Sorry for this Bobby. You know what I am going to say. Go with HUDY, but its you choice.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:59 PM   #28
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashton Brinson View Post
Bobby, I have both complete tool sets. The EDS and Hudy. I personally prefer the Hudy. Why? I feel the Hudy tools fit better in the metric screws. The fit is a difference of micromillimeters. The best example i can give you is the following: when working on the bench- i can use one hand to pick up the screw with the Hudy tool and place it. I'm not able to do that with the EDS no matter how hard i try. With the EDS tool i need 2 hands. In my opion the EDS tools fit "too tight". I'm refering to the hex tips only. The EDS work, the price is good, and i havent broken one, however feel I can work faster with the Hudy tools.
Ashton,

Grab your dusty tool set (Hudy or EDS) and come to race with us again, hope to see you soon. Regarding tools they are both good I use the exceed ones for over 3 years now and never had an issue either.
Bodies by: www.era1FXcustoms.com
rinolino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:59 PM   #29
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Quote:
Sorry for this Bobby. You know what I am going to say. Go with HUDY, but its you choice.
Drew one other option that I have done is to wear out the cheap bits, with color coded handles, so I know what I'm picking up ........ Old Age Thing .... and then replace the tips with Hudy.

The post back a few on the fit is dead on for 2.0mm hex Have one with a long tip and I WILL NEVER GIVE IT UP!!!
www.darksidems.com www.igthobbies.com www.IGT8.com
Grenade10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:04 PM   #30
Tech Master

Quote:
Who am I? My name is right there, nothing to hide. Or is that your name stefan. I see you on here a lot talking about everything and knowing nothing. There is a name for people in the states like you. We call them mavens. They know everything about everything but no nothing about nothing. Thanks for pointing that out for us on here. The owner's son just posted and basically pointed out that you know nothing. But you just move on and post something else stupid.

Drew its all good....guys like you , mario, sam & team kamikaze, serpent america that own a business or company will alway have repeating customers.. you guys are A1....