Community
Wiki Posts
Search

V-one-rr

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2002, 08:10 PM
Tech Adept

V-one-rr

Can some one send me a picture of the V-ONE-RR. What is the difference from the grp V-ONE-R. [email protected]
Old 05-13-2002, 09:04 PM
Tech Regular

The V1RR is the on-road version of the V1R which is touring. The V1RR comes with a centax-style centrifugal clutch and a floating pod rear body mount so that it can take advantage of Lola bodies. It also has an onroad front bumper and front body mounts. The V1RR hasn't been officially released in the US so you'll have to find someone who imports them or buy them overseas.

Here's some pictures:

http://www.rc-rainbow.co.jp/kit/vonerr/
Old 05-13-2002, 09:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking The V1RR is the on-road version of the V1R which is touring.

UH... I bought a V1RR witha touring body... The RR is basically the GRP version with some extra goodies....

floating body mount, OD front end, centax style clutch, different shock tower, front sway bar (not sure if it's an option for the USA kit), front one-way, rear diff.

Depending on the version... Touring body or Lola, the body mounts are different. The front body mount is different for the 2 styles of bodies, and the rear body mount (for touring) basically uses extensions to reach the higher body styles.

do some reading thru the V-one-R thread, there is a bunch of information already there.
Old 05-14-2002, 05:03 AM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up centax-style clutch

Thank's guy's so do the GRP V-1-R come with the same style clutch as the RR? I's there a torson style rear diff do you have a part #?
Old 05-14-2002, 05:38 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Default Re: centax-style clutch

Originally posted by tone
Thank's guy's so do the GRP V-1-R come with the same style clutch as the RR? I's there a torson style rear diff do you have a part #?
Only RR or RR GT comes with the centax clutch. Other V1s comes with 2 shoes clutches.

You have normal rear gear diff. Options of straight rear shaft, Kawa negative diff (straight shaft at high speed, gear diff low speed), Kyosho LSD......those options should keep you busy for a while!!
Old 05-14-2002, 05:51 AM
Tech Adept

Default Who sales the the V-ONE-RR

I want to get the V-1-RR. Thanks