Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Traxxas Top Fuel

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2004, 08:45 AM
Tech Adept

Default Traxxas Top Fuel

Does anyone know if this fuel is any good? I got it sent to me instead of the O'Donnell fuel I ordered. It is 20% nitro. I will be running it in my Losi LST. Does anyone have any experience with this fuel?
Old 09-22-2004, 10:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

if its white lightning i can tell u its amazing for serious racers not really for n off road truck that u use to just screw around with.........the reason for this is because its only 8% oil.

MIKE
Old 09-22-2004, 10:48 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by factory racer
if its white lightning i can tell u its amazing for serious racers not really for n off road truck that u use to just screw around with.........the reason for this is because its only 8% oil.

MIKE
I don't think you read my post. It is Traxxas Top Fuel.
Old 09-22-2004, 12:20 PM
Tech Adept

i dunno what factory racer is talking about...but I've used traxxas top fuel in the past. For the LST it should work fine, lots of oil though, but .21 offroad monster trucks usually run good with a little oil. I switched from traxxas to trinity a few months ago, because my engines weren't making enough power with it. I think for now, you can use the fuel without a prob, but later on down the road you can switch to monster hp 25 or 30 or perhaps traxxas 30 if they make it?
Old 09-22-2004, 01:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

oo shit sorry guys i thought u were talking bout the whit lightning...no clue y ...sorry i must have been out of it...sorry bout that