R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 01-24-2007, 02:26 AM   #8626
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayDream0619
Received the upgrade brake lever and rear camber plate
But only cost $12.4, so cheap to buy them!
Where to buy?
Kennyee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 06:11 AM   #8627
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (93%+)
Default front slop in sway bar

hey guys i have a question rearding some slop in the fornt sway bar
i have my lower arms set equal left to right to 1mm on my droop blocks but when ilift each arm individually to check for tweak there is about 2mm of slop in the sway bar i guess..
any tips on how to get rid of this? does it affect handling much?

thanks
mrgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 08:53 AM   #8628
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgsr
i have my lower arms set equal left to right to 1mm on my droop blocks but when ilift each arm individually to check for tweak there is about 2mm of slop in the sway bar i guess..

thanks

Make sure your using new sway bars...very possible that they are bent...hope this help

robert
Old 01-24-2007, 07:12 PM   #8629
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyee
Where to buy?
From here:
http://www.km-rc.com

And promotional buy 2 to get 4 including gift
DayDream0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 08:19 PM   #8630
Tech Initiate

Quote:
From here:
http://www.km-rc.com

And promotional buy 2 to get 4 including gift
Iíve seen this web before and found that there were few creative products. Like the graphite brake lever, I got one over there because of its special material and design.
Another reason is for the useful gift, Ha~ 10pcs Body Clip with Blue coating. So attractive
Old 01-24-2007, 09:57 PM   #8631
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgsr

thanks
any picture to show, so we can know wht is all about and learn from it.

thanks
Sonic Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 12:30 AM   #8632
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyee
Iíve seen this web before and found that there were few creative products. Like the graphite brake lever, I got one over there because of its special material and design.
Another reason is for the useful gift, Ha~ 10pcs Body Clip with Blue coating. So attractive
Especially the Rear Camber Plate, it allows to easily adjust the camber angles with smart looking, I canít find this item from other brands.

DayDream0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 06:11 PM   #8633
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

hey I need some help. I building a new wce edition and Im on the step were Im installing the servos. I bought new hitech servos but the manual doesnt say what parts to use with them, only air, jr, fut, and ko. such as the mounts and spacers. Also is it a good idea to use a aluminum steering horn or should I use plastic. Thanks
Old 01-25-2007, 08:25 PM   #8634
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Especially the Rear Camber Plate, it allows to easily adjust the camber angles with smart looking, I canít find this item from other brands.

Such a useful stuff has been shown on http://www.nitrokb.com/vonerrr/
Old 01-25-2007, 09:51 PM   #8635
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony montana
hey I need some help. I building a new wce edition and Im on the step were Im installing the servos. I bought new hitech servos but the manual doesnt say what parts to use with them, only air, jr, fut, and ko. such as the mounts and spacers. Also is it a good idea to use a aluminum steering horn or should I use plastic. Thanks
The Airtronics parts should fit, If, I remember correctly. Yes! It's definitely a good idea to use aluminum servo horns - less flex (especially up front ) which means predicable, consistent steering and throttle / brake.

Trinity / Epic / Revtech / VBC Racing USA / Mugen Seiki / Hot Race Tyres / SkyRocket Racing / SUPAFAST RC
kewdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 10:33 AM   #8636
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewdawg
The Airtronics parts should fit, If, I remember correctly. Yes! It's definitely a good idea to use aluminum servo horns - less flex (especially up front ) which means predicable, consistent steering and throttle / brake.
In my car I use aluminum for steering only and plastic for throttle.
Old 01-27-2007, 07:28 AM   #8637
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

i put the alumninum horn on the steering but it is rubbing the fuel tank and the upper deck. Any suggestions? Also I need some clutch help. Once the clutch is fully assembled isnt the clutch bell suppose to spin if ou spin it by hand? Also another question, on the 2 speed housing once I put the spur gears and the housing on the 2 speed it seems to rub the 2 speed.
Old 01-27-2007, 07:58 AM   #8638
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default hmm

Quote:
i put the alumninum horn on the steering but it is rubbing the fuel tank and the upper deck. Any suggestions? Also I need some clutch help. Once the clutch is fully assembled isnt the clutch bell suppose to spin if ou spin it by hand? Also another question, on the 2 speed housing once I put the spur gears and the housing on the 2 speed it seems to rub the 2 speed.
i also have the aluminum horn you need to cut it down to where it doesnt hit the fuel tank hope that helps out
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 08:05 AM   #8639
jag
Tech Master

Quote:
For the servo horn, I rotated the horn forward 1 notch and dremeled a little bit off the top deck. I have a 20mm horn and at full throw it clears the top deck and fuel tank with room to spare.

If the clutch bell is dragging on the shoe, you need to add shims on the crankshaft behind the inner bearing until it clears the shoe with minimum end play.

I can't understand what is happening with the 2-speed. Can you post a picture to show what is rubbing?
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 08:13 AM   #8640
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey Tony ~

Go to my RRR Web site and check out he Build Tips. It will give and idea of how to adjust the clutch end play.
Kyosho V-ONE RRR WC (x2) \ XRAY T2'007 \ Also owned: XRAY NT1 & Mugen MTX-4
rmdhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote