Kyosho v-one rrr

You're on Page 57 of 656
Go to
  • Can anyone tell me where to find the worlds setup sheets in english? I am having problems opening the ones off the kyosho web site?
  • I mistakenly grabbed an option 24 tooth pulley belt. After trying to put it on the car I realized it was the 24 tooth pulley belt so swapped the pulley to the 24 tooth. The belt was way too long! Even with the 24 tooth pulley, the belt touched itself and was not even close to tight. Do you have to change the rear pulley too or is this a mistake from kyosho? I was stumped by this for quite a while before someone lent me an old belt to get running again.
  • I didn't know about an optional side belt for the 24 tooth pulley.
    you might just have the wrong side belt. I run the standard belt
    with the 23 tooth pulley but seems to have enough slack to run the 24 with out changing belts also.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by jwf_frani
    I didn't know about an optional side belt for the 24 tooth pulley.
    you might just have the wrong side belt. I run the standard belt
    with the 23 tooth pulley but seems to have enough slack to run the 24 with out changing belts also.
    There are 2 sizes of side belt. The kit comes with the one for the 23T pully you need the bigger one if you change to 24T.


    Sorry dont know the numbers
  • Bertin's RRR at the Hong Kong Kyosho Cup Final last week.

    You will find more pictures on Palmaris racing forum.


  • How are you guys keeping fluid in the shocks. I am having trouble with the black bladders leaking. I have to rebuild after each qualifier so I swiched to Mugen shocks, but they just don't work the same.
  • alot of people are using the Tamiya TRF rubber shock seals

    they work very well

    PS: i have one of your engines! it is BALISTIK!!

    Thanks
  • RRR
    Iīve one 3r. Itīs a great machine.
    Low gravety center roll.
    Itīs much more of a car them rr evo.

    Very easy fine tune, low eight, and itīs kyosho material.

    be well.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Grinder
    How are you guys keeping fluid in the shocks. I am having trouble with the black bladders leaking. I have to rebuild after each qualifier so I swiched to Mugen shocks, but they just don't work the same.
    grinder how are you putting the top together. i usually set the
    bladder in untill it sits and bleeds out the excess oil and when the
    bladder is sitting flush on the shock body i screw the top on.
    ive checked my shock oil after one weekend of racing just to see
    whats going on with the shocks and its at the same level with no
    contamination or maybe you got a bad batch.
  • has anyone upgraded to a lightweight two speed shaft? who makes the best ones?
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by ziggy12345
    There are 2 sizes of side belt. The kit comes with the one for the 23T pully you need the bigger one if you change to 24T.


    Sorry dont know the numbers
    That is what i had thought but.... the optional 24tooth belt (that i have in my hands) is nowhere close to being able to mount on my car even with the 24tooth pulley it is way too long and the belt touches itself and still isnt tight. Maybe I am missing something but I can see no way of making it work.

    I am confused on this one.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by rcosmax
    That is what i had thought but.... the optional 24tooth belt (that i have in my hands) is nowhere close to being able to mount on my car even with the 24tooth pulley it is way too long and the belt touches itself and still isnt tight. Maybe I am missing something but I can see no way of making it work.

    I am confused on this one.
    What is the part number of this optional belt??
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by rcosmax
    That is what i had thought but.... the optional 24tooth belt (that i have in my hands) is nowhere close to being able to mount on my car even with the 24tooth pulley it is way too long and the belt touches itself and still isnt tight. Maybe I am missing something but I can see no way of making it work.

    I am confused on this one.
    How many teeth are on the belt? I think the stock one is 384T and 387T should be used for the 24T pully. However, there is also a 389T belt and that would certainly be too big. I was at a model shop a couple of days ago and I was surprised to see so many different belts sizes.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by jeffreylin
    How many teeth are on the belt? I think the stock one is 384T and 387T should be used for the 24T pully. However, there is also a 389T belt and that would certainly be too big. I was at a model shop a couple of days ago and I was surprised to see so many different belts sizes.
    Thats why I asked a part number, there are around 3 belts for the R and RR series which may be confusing him...........
  • It definately is the 387 tooth package for the 24tooth pulley set clearly labeled RRR side belt. There is no way it will fit it is saggy like ..... Here is what happened(im thinking) I bet it was mispackaged from kyosho and is in fact the 389 tooth belt. My packaging definately indicates it it the 24tooth 387 ..... but like i said the only way I could make it work would be to mount a second tensioner roller. Must be a mispackage.

Similar Threads