Old 09-12-2006, 02:30 AM   #7951
Tech Regular

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickvanovs
my rrr always spin when i try to turn off-throttle
but on throttle, the car tend to understeer
what should i do?
Off throttle add more droop to the rear end. Your car is diving too much into a corner. Keep adding till it goes away. Make sure your tires are not too soft in front also. Understeer, not enough droop in front and rear suspension maybe too soft. Try to flatten the front meaning the arms don't drop too much. This should help.
Old 09-12-2006, 03:48 AM   #7952
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to ianhobbies
Default what's this?

http://www.kyosho.com/jpn/support/recall/20060907.html

what's this?
Old 09-12-2006, 04:29 AM   #7953
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to buboy28 Send a message via Yahoo to buboy28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianhobbies
from the site its says about the RRR-EVO Convertion kit regarding the damper springs translated it via babelfish but the english translation is a little bit blurry maybe someone here knows how to read Japanese text and translate it clearly please
buboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 04:30 AM   #7954
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianhobbies
hmmm...i don't undertand a thing. it's all in japanese
doki_doki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 07:50 AM   #7955
bjc
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

This is what I translated it to be in Jap, just use the language tool in google search HERE -

“The No.36502 V-ONE RRR Evo. conversion kit” inside, in damper spring news of contents difference commodity mixture

The capital trade product the patronage granting it is grateful always truly.

Well, shipment, presently you have sold late from July, “No. In the part product of 36502 V-ONE RRR Evo. conversion kits”, usually the for front (length 21mm) 2, the for rear (length 26mm) 2 the commodity of the contents difference having mixed into the damper spring of the expectation which has entered, was ascertained.
 Furthermore, the for front 4, 0 and the like for the rear are verified as a contents difference.

The customer whom purchase it receives is very much to be the number of hands, but verification it receives the contents of the corresponding part, when the contents difference it was verified, communication it can receive to our company user consultation room, the fish you say to ask.

Because in the future it starts expecting perfection in prevention quality control of recurrence of this kind of situation, that also in the future patronage it grants the capital trade product, we ask.

< Inquiry >
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

■TEL: 046-229-4115 ■FAX: 046-229-1501 
* Office Hours: Monday ~ Friday (celebration national holiday is excluded) 10: 00~18: 00 (as for Mail 24 hour acceptances)
bjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 08:02 AM   #7956
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

WOW.
jjmudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 07:08 AM   #7957
Tech Master

Send a message via MSN to ickvanovs

Quote:
Originally Posted by drfritz
Need more info than that.
what you runnung diff wise, drop, toe,tire ect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCRUZ
Off throttle add more droop to the rear end. Your car is diving too much into a corner. Keep adding till it goes away. Make sure your tires are not too soft in front also. Understeer, not enough droop in front and rear suspension maybe too soft. Try to flatten the front meaning the arms don't drop too much. This should help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoine80
for the understeer try to remove a bit droop from the front wheels try very little each time 2 degrees each time or 2 minutes of hour each time.

for me the problems with the back of the car were solved either when i changed the rear absorbers to a more vertical position or changed the shocks to harder ones (the red ones from evolva)
hey guys, thx for the input
hmm actually im not really sure what setup i ran last time. my friend set it up 2 months ago. i never care about setup before, but now i know that i need a properly setup car to have a good run.
currently im still rebuilding my kit, any setup recommendation i can start with?
btw i got rrr almost wce with sirio evo 2 engine.
ickvanovs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 07:29 AM   #7958
Tech Elite

Send a message via Yahoo to dodo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickvanovs
hey guys, thx for the input
hmm actually im not really sure what setup i ran last time. my friend set it up 2 months ago. i never care about setup before, but now i know that i need a properly setup car to have a good run.
currently im still rebuilding my kit, any setup recommendation i can start with?
btw i got rrr almost wce with sirio evo 2 engine.
start running 2mm split between your front and rear tires (front smaller) and everything will greatly improve. no use playing around your setup and not running split on your tires. have you try your car again lately with split as i told u before?
dodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 09:33 AM   #7959
Tech Master

Send a message via MSN to ickvanovs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo
start running 2mm split between your front and rear tires (front smaller) and everything will greatly improve. no use playing around your setup and not running split on your tires. have you try your car again lately with split as i told u before?
not yet
i just got access to a tire truer
ickvanovs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 09:40 AM   #7960
Tech Adept

Default engine installation for kyosho v-one rrr wc step 43

dun really understand what it mean in this picture. Is this portion suppose to be loose to allow it to shift 0.5mm? If so it will be loose on the cap screw at the end. Can someone advise me hw I shld go abt it to install correctly .

Thanks
Black_Widow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 09:52 AM   #7961
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Widow

dun really understand what it mean in this picture. Is this portion suppose to be loose to allow it to shift 0.5mm? If so it will be loose on the cap screw at the end. Can someone advise me hw I shld go abt it to install correctly .

Thanks
download from Kyosho website the RRR EVO build document, it has more info for setting up the clutch bell. It describes it in two steps.
antoine80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 12:23 PM   #7962
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to ianhobbies
Default worlds

things are looking good for the kyosho boys in the world championships!
Old 09-14-2006, 01:37 PM   #7963
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:

Thanks
You might want to go to my Web site and read through the build tips. It offers some suggestions on how to properly adjust the clutch. Link is in my signature.
Kyosho V-ONE RRR WC (x2) \ XRAY T2'007 \ Also owned: XRAY NT1 & Mugen MTX-4
rmdhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 11:18 PM   #7964
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmdhawaii
You might want to go to my Web site and read through the build tips. It offers some suggestions on how to properly adjust the clutch. Link is in my signature.
Thanks for the info, btw which area is the endply. Sorry still rookie and just setup my new v-one rrr with my o.s .12 engine no one to turn to but this forum helps alot for me to pick this hooby up.

Your advise needed.

Thanks again
Black_Widow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 11:46 PM   #7965
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Thanks for the info, btw which area is the endply. Sorry still rookie and just setup my new v-one rrr with my o.s .12 engine no one to turn to but this forum helps alot for me to pick this hooby up.

Your advise needed.

Thanks again
"End play" is the amount of movement between the rear clutch bell bearing and the end of the threaded shaft just in front of the clutch nut.
Kyosho V-ONE RRR WC (x2) \ XRAY T2'007 \ Also owned: XRAY NT1 & Mugen MTX-4
rmdhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote