R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 08-28-2006, 06:49 AM   #7861
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (93%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
i will second that it has to be the shocks i had the same problem found out there was no shock oil & the car just bounced on springs check it out & report your findings please

I found the problem.. well a coupe of..
firstly yes it was the shocks, one had leaked pretty bad it was half full at the rear and the other side had lost abou a 1/4.

also thr front right diff outdrive is completely rounded therefor the car was 3 wheel drive.

is their an upgraded outdrive? i notice that running a diff with heavy braking hurts these cars. i used the rrr with a one way all last year and never had a outdrive problem.

thanks for your help guys
mrgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:31 AM   #7862
Tech Fanatic

hi,
i am looking for the manual for the rrr wce. when i go to kyosho's page and click on manuals it states that i need a japances translator program which i dont have and when i go to www.kyoshoamerica.com and click on manuals than rrr wce it states, this page cannot be found. does anyone know where i can get the wce manual... a link would be appreciated. thanks in advance.
Joe Chaplow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:41 AM   #7863
Tech Master

Send a message via MSN to ickvanovs

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemugen
hi,
i am looking for the manual for the rrr wce. when i go to kyosho's page and click on manuals it states that i need a japances translator program which i dont have and when i go to www.kyoshoamerica.com and click on manuals than rrr wce it states, this page cannot be found. does anyone know where i can get the wce manual... a link would be appreciated. thanks in advance.
have you update your adobe reader?
i think i used to have this problem before i updated my adobe reader.
hope this will help
ickvanovs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:11 AM   #7864
jag
Tech Master

Quote:
hi,
I had a problem downloading it but I was able to get it. I may have updated Adobe (as mentioned) but I can't remember. If you want to give me your email address I will send it to you. It's a pretty big file... 2.5 megs.
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:17 AM   #7865
Tech Fanatic

jag,
my email is [email protected]. also, if you could send me the stock set up, i would appreciate that. on kyoshoamerica, they give you team driver setups and blank set up sheets... i just want the stock one from factory. probably sending them in two seperate emails would be better. i really appreciate your help and thanks in advance.
Joe Chaplow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:19 AM   #7866
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default WCE manual

http://www.kyosho.co.jp/web/download...rrr_wcte_m.pdf

Dom
Old 08-28-2006, 09:39 AM   #7867
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default outdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgsr
I found the problem.. well a coupe of..
firstly yes it was the shocks, one had leaked pretty bad it was half full at the rear and the other side had lost abou a 1/4.

also thr front right diff outdrive is completely rounded therefor the car was 3 wheel drive.

is their an upgraded outdrive? i notice that running a diff with heavy braking hurts these cars. i used the rrr with a one way all last year and never had a outdrive problem.

thanks for your help guys
there is an upgrade out drive but i dont have a part # but its enclosed it doesnt have the slot like regular out drives ill try & get a picture for you i have this type on my car
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:41 AM   #7868
jag
Tech Master

Quote:
jag,
my email is [email protected]. also, if you could send me the stock set up, i would appreciate that. on kyoshoamerica, they give you team driver setups and blank set up sheets... i just want the stock one from factory. probably sending them in two seperate emails would be better. i really appreciate your help and thanks in advance.
I just sent you one email with a bunch of stuff. The other files are small. I hope you get it.
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:45 AM   #7869
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702
Default race

any of you guys gonna make it to vegas for the paris race come on i need more KYOSHO support
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:36 PM   #7870
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default v1rrr evo

here’s a picture of the side belt tensioner. the main difference that i have found is that the wce comes with a fiberglass reinforced plastic while the rrr evo just comes with a plastic similar material to the arms

doki_doki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:37 PM   #7871
Tech Elite

Default v1rrr evo

here are pictures of the new spur gears made of harder material. it's colored gray compared to the black spur gears that came with the wce kit. the pinions are still aluminum though. it would have been better if they inclided the steel pinion gears instead of the aluminum ones

Old 08-28-2006, 08:38 PM   #7872
Tech Elite

Default v1rrr evo

here are pictures of the new carbon fiber upper deck. forgot to take pictures before i placed the servos and the receivers i have noticed that there is no set-screw to hold the atenna in place as compared to the wce. also the evo carbon fiber upper deck is much easier to work with compared to the wce especially the area where your work with the steering linkage i took time to hide away the wirings it's so nice to see when all the wirings are hidden

Old 08-28-2006, 08:39 PM   #7873
Tech Elite

Default v1rrr evo

here's a closer view of the newly designed fuel cap. i also placed a team titan fuel filter noticed that the area around the steering servo linkage has more room to work with

Old 08-28-2006, 08:39 PM   #7874
Tech Elite

Default v1rrr evo

here is a picture of the aluminum pipe holder that i placed. the carbon fiber upper deck already comes with a hole that will perfectly fit for the aluminum pipe holder upgrade

Old 08-28-2006, 08:40 PM   #7875
Tech Elite

Default v1rrr evo

here are pictures of the engine and pipe that will be bolted on to this kit. the engine is an OSSPEED 12TZ with an OSSPEED T1040 L52 in line pipe