Kyosho v-one rrr

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho v-one rrr

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 09:08 AM
Tech Adept

We have K factory V1RRR Pinions. Have your dealer contact us. We also have other RRR K factory parts.
Phenix Distributing USA
(586)604-3792
Old 01-12-2006, 09:10 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Motorman2
We have K factory V1RRR Pinions. Have your dealer contact us.
Phenix Distributing USA
(586)604-3792
Sorry. I think I prefer kyosho parts more.....
Old 01-12-2006, 09:12 AM
Tech Adept

Did you not just ask where to get k Factory pinions or did I miss somthing?? Sorry guess i misunderstood
Old 01-12-2006, 09:15 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Motorman2
Did you not just ask where to get k Factory pinions or did I miss somthing?? Sorry guess i misunderstood
I was quoting based on bundyman's message: In RC world mag, it shows kyosho made the hardened pinions. And, I was asking where I can find these? Not Kfactory. Your hopups are nice, too. But, I just like Kyosho stuffs more.
Old 01-12-2006, 10:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tenderfoot57
Does anyone know what parts from the mtx-4 are useable on the rrr.

Thank You.
That's just wrong, dude.
Old 01-12-2006, 11:00 AM
Tech Master

Silver
After I thought about it for a minute the light did come on. I'm sure that most people don't realise that K factory makes alot of Kawahara stuff for kawahara, I would almost bet money that the pinions Kyosho and kawahara are selling are OEM'd from K factory. I can't say for a fact but I would almost bet. Funny they all came out about the same time. Hum? The deaper I get involved with the factories the more I find that the actual manufacturers making all the parts for the industry is a whole lot less than you would think.
If Genuine kyosho's yer bag, right on
Old 01-12-2006, 02:13 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by RANDY SMOOTH
HEY, HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS TRYED THAT RD LOGICS TURBO 3 PIPE NO YOUR RRR. I JUST GOT ONE TO DAY. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW WELL IT WORKS. THANKS

Should you have not found that out before you went and bought one?

If you have one already it should be US thats asking YOU how it performs !
Old 01-12-2006, 06:46 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by tommi
Hmm...so those pinions from Kawahara do work? I just had my 16T first gear worn off, the 2nd gear ones are still in pretty much good condition; am looking for the steel pinions, does ToyKar has them? How bout the Kawahara/Skyline hop-ups, any idea who has those over here? PM me, thanks!
Yup, the pinions work wonderfully. A little heavier than the original pinions but what the heck, been through a couple of races with these pinions and it still looks great. Local vendors do NOT stock the Kawahara pinions, got mine overseas. However, wait for ToyKar to import the kyosho hardened pinions, much cheaper than Kawahara. Check out Hobbizone/HPC they may have some hop-ups for the RRR
Old 01-12-2006, 08:38 PM
Tech Adept

im keen to get some Titanium CVD's for my V1RRR, does anyone know of any?!
Old 01-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BundyMan
Yup, the pinions work wonderfully. A little heavier than the original pinions but what the heck, been through a couple of races with these pinions and it still looks great. Local vendors do NOT stock the Kawahara pinions, got mine overseas. However, wait for ToyKar to import the kyosho hardened pinions, much cheaper than Kawahara. Check out Hobbizone/HPC they may have some hop-ups for the RRR
Thanks Uncle Bundy... Maybe I'll check it out with HPC on the availability on Kawahara hop-ups, they carry those ZAC kicks; by right it shouldn't be that big a problem for them to bring in some RRR stuffs I think...
Old 01-13-2006, 05:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Stupid me how could i forget to call Toykar which based in my country if they had stock !!!
Old 01-13-2006, 06:02 AM
Tech Regular

1) Rear shock tower

Try getting the Kawahara or Skyline ones.

2) Fuel tank

It leaks (around the joint) easily especially in a collision.

3) Brake Pulley

Wears off easily. Kyosho has already come up with an aluminium pulley. Similarly Kawahara and 3 Racing have made option pulleys as well.

4) Pinions

Get the steel ones from Kyosho, Kawahara and KFactory. The original ones wear off real fast!

These are the only items require extra attention, other than that the belts and etc last pretty long for mine

Good luck!

Hi Buddyman,

When you say "brake pulley" exactly which part are you refering too?

I just ordered a few hop ups for my new RRR WC Edition from K Factory in TW and should get them by mid next week. I ordered:

Rear Shock Tower

Front Bumper Brace

Rear Brace

Hardened Pin set

Vented Disc

Disc Pads

Aluminum Lower Shock cups

I am now reading up that the Pinions go very quickly and should also upgrade to steel. Is there an imporved ratio I should go to for a large track or is the stock ratio a good overall performer?
Old 01-13-2006, 06:12 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by maskedrider
Stupid me how could i forget to call Toykar which based in my country if they had stock !!!
Don't be too harsh on yourself man, this kinda things do happen when you've got nitro running in your blood and it accidentally crosses the blood-brain-barrier... Let us know if ToyKar SG has it.
Old 01-13-2006, 06:22 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by V1-RRR-WC
Hi Buddyman,

When you say "brake pulley" exactly which part are you refering too?

I just ordered a few hop ups for my new RRR WC Edition from K Factory in TW and should get them by mid next week. I ordered:

Rear Shock Tower

Front Bumper Brace

Rear Brace

Hardened Pin set

Vented Disc

Disc Pads

Aluminum Lower Shock cups

I am now reading up that the Pinions go very quickly and should also upgrade to steel. Is there an imporved ratio I should go to for a large track or is the stock ratio a good overall performer?
I believe he is referring to the 21T pulley on the rear spur gear shaft, just adjacent to the brake pads. This car handles very well with the stock setup, I would suggest working from everything stock, so that one will be able to know the car better. Just a suggestion since you mentioned large track, it is good to have 22T and 23T pinions handy.
Old 01-13-2006, 06:37 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tommi
I believe he is referring to the 21T pulley on the rear spur gear shaft, just adjacent to the brake pads. This car handles very well with the stock setup, I would suggest working from everything stock, so that one will be able to know the car better. Just a suggestion since you mentioned large track, it is good to have 22T and 23T pinions handy.
Thanks Tommi!

I will arrange to order these as well.

Anything else I should consider one time?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.