R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-08-2005, 02:37 AM   #2056
Tech Master
 
buboy28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: manila,philippines
Posts: 1,601
Send a message via AIM to buboy28 Send a message via Yahoo to buboy28
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: v-one rrr wc edition

Quote:
Originally posted by SpeedsterRRR
Too late! I have the answer already. Thanx anyway.

The diff fits fine!!!
You will also need the 3racing alum. part to block the diff and the Kyosho Diff Joint 19.
could you lisdown the complete parts so that i might convert mine too
buboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 06:19 AM   #2057
Tech Elite
 
doki_doki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cebu City, Philippines and Ocala, Florida, USA
Posts: 3,840
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: v-one rrr wc edition

Quote:
Originally posted by SpeedsterRRR
Too late! I have the answer already. Thanx anyway.

The diff fits fine!!!
You will also need the 3racing alum. part to block the diff and the Kyosho Diff Joint 19.
you don't need the 3racing alum part to block the diff. the wc edition already comes with it although it's just plastic. i already have the 3 types of diff already. just have to choose which type of diff fits my driving style...
doki_doki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 06:21 AM   #2058
Tech Elite
 
doki_doki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cebu City, Philippines and Ocala, Florida, USA
Posts: 3,840
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: v-one rrr wc edition

Quote:
Originally posted by buboy28
could you lisdown the complete parts so that i might convert mine too
all you have to get is the outdrive... the wc has a spare diff case and the diff block to make the front diff a solid one...
doki_doki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 06:58 AM   #2059
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 127
Default Re: v-one rrr wc edition...

Quote:
Originally posted by doki_doki
here's the body shell i decided to use in my kit...

I LIKE THE BODY...IT REALLY GOES WITH THE WHEELS/TIRES...CHOCO
RBCHOCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 08:11 AM   #2060
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Posts: 44
Send a message via ICQ to SpeedsterRRR
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: v-one rrr wc edition

Quote:
Originally posted by doki_doki
you don't need the 3racing alum part to block the diff. the wc edition already comes with it although it's just plastic. i already have the 3 types of diff already. just have to choose which type of diff fits my driving style...
a lot of guys have destroyed the plastic part that blocks the diff in only 1 day of racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save your self the trouble and get the 3racing part!!!!!!!!!!
SpeedsterRRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 08:11 AM   #2061
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: So Florida
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by RBCHOCO
doki,are u planning on using foams? choco
was your old screen name serpentfreak69? what happened to that one... i think it stood out pretty well... why not go with rcfreak69... that way if you change cars, you do not need to change screen names
Joe Chaplow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 08:24 AM   #2062
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 127
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by joemugen
was your old screen name serpentfreak69? what happened to that one... i think it stood out pretty well... why not go with rcfreak69... that way if you change cars, you do not need to change screen names
Youare right joe...thanks!! choco
RBCHOCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 09:06 AM   #2063
Tech Elite
 
doki_doki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cebu City, Philippines and Ocala, Florida, USA
Posts: 3,840
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: v-one rrr wc edition

Quote:
Originally posted by SpeedsterRRR
a lot of guys have destroyed the plastic part that blocks the diff in only 1 day of racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save your self the trouble and get the 3racing part!!!!!!!!!!
i see...will take your advise then....thanks
doki_doki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 09:09 AM   #2064
Tech Elite
 
doki_doki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cebu City, Philippines and Ocala, Florida, USA
Posts: 3,840
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: v-one rrr wc edition...

Quote:
Originally posted by RBCHOCO
I LIKE THE BODY...IT REALLY GOES WITH THE WHEELS/TIRES...CHOCO
thanks
doki_doki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 09:35 AM   #2065
Tech Apprentice
 
wendellc1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 88
Default Engine choice

Just purchased the RRR WCE. At my local hobby shop, they have a Sirio .15 (S15-TUP AF) for $129. The engine is rated at 1.7 hp with 5 ports. My main concern is will the engine fit? It has a rotary carb and the regular threaded shaft. Anyone that has this engine or has seem is ran can give me some feedbacks. It seems too good to pass. Thanks

Last edited by wendellc1; 04-08-2005 at 10:09 AM.
wendellc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 10:44 AM   #2066
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: So Florida
Posts: 937
Default Re: Engine choice

Quote:
Originally posted by wendellc1
Just purchased the RRR WCE. At my local hobby shop, they have a Sirio .15 (S15-TUP AF) for $129. The engine is rated at 1.7 hp with 5 ports. My main concern is will the engine fit? It has a rotary carb and the regular threaded shaft. Anyone that has this engine or has seem is ran can give me some feedbacks. It seems too good to pass. Thanks
one thing for sure is you would need to purchase an adapter for the threaded shaft... it goes over the threaded shaft and makes it info a sg shaft.
Joe Chaplow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 01:04 PM   #2067
Tech Apprentice
 
apla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: GREECE
Posts: 87
Send a message via MSN to apla
Default

hi RRRguys!

i own the tm g4 car kit nad i am planning to buy my next car!i am between the 710 and the RRR!but i don t know what to choose!
do any of you have tested fully these two cars?what do you suggest?

be objective

thank you in advance

cheers!
apla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 02:05 PM   #2068
Tech Elite
 
jeffreylin's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Traction Roll!
Posts: 2,564
Default Re: Engine choice

Quote:
Originally posted by wendellc1
Just purchased the RRR WCE. At my local hobby shop, they have a Sirio .15 (S15-TUP AF) for $129. The engine is rated at 1.7 hp with 5 ports. My main concern is will the engine fit? It has a rotary carb and the regular threaded shaft. Anyone that has this engine or has seem is ran can give me some feedbacks. It seems too good to pass. Thanks
Forget it. You need a slide carb and a SG shaft. By the time you finished modifying that engine to fit you'd have spent more than if you just bought a sirio S12 TUP instead.
jeffreylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 02:35 PM   #2069
Tech Apprentice
 
wendellc1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 88
Default

Thanks for the info. I just refunded the .15. Too bad. 1.7 hp for $129.

Now, I was wondering which Sirio to get. There are so many listed on the www.star-motor.com website. Which is the best for parking lot races and which is for hitting the tracks? Thanks.
wendellc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 03:33 PM   #2070
Tech Master
 
Grinder's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,857
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by apla
hi RRRguys!

i own the tm g4 car kit nad i am planning to buy my next car!i am between the 710 and the RRR!but i don t know what to choose!
do any of you have tested fully these two cars?what do you suggest?

be objective

thank you in advance

cheers!
I have fully tested almost all the cars, and in my opinion the RRR is the best. Easiest to work on, simplest, fastest. Everything about the car means business. Can't wait to see if the MTX-4 can compete.
__________________
www.murnanmodified.com
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FOR SALE - Mugen MBX5T ProSpec and Kyosho STR with chassis conversion and Kyosho big MattWells R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 5 04-28-2017 10:25 AM
1986 1/12 Kyosho Plazma MKIII With Kyosho LeMan 600E Motor Funkymojo R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 2 05-17-2012 11:11 AM
Custom painted Kyosho SP2 and Kyosho STRR bodies.... RC3 Graphics SWEET W/ PICS CRFXXXT R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 1 01-07-2008 07:38 PM
MACH. 28/NEW PS, KYOSHO MINI INFERNO ST/W/3NEW IB1400 8 CELL PACKS, KYOSHO 1./8 BUGGY newbie2 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 5 11-18-2007 06:07 PM
Convert Kyosho Quick Start system on Kyosho QRC to Pullstart Morpheus2be Monster Trucks 0 02-16-2005 11:26 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 04:59 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net