R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-2005, 03:54 PM   #1801
Tech Master
 
gibbous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: SoCal
Posts: 903
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Revelation is the only one I've found locally that has the WC edition. However, I haven't called 4Fun or Hobby Town Corona. There's also Titus hobbies, but I have no idea if they carry any on-road stuff. From what I hear, I don't think many hobby shops are willing to pay Great Planes' prices for the kit, and, if you believe what one of the Japanese dealers told me, the WC kit is no longer being made. I don't think Ultimate will ever carry it if they aren't already. If you really really want this kit, I would go get it where ever you can right now. It's 480 at Revelation. There's a couple of people selling it on eBay now at comparable prices, but you'll likely wait at least a month to get it.

Personally, I'm going to take a wait and see stance. Hopefully in a few months, Kyosho will have a different distributor and prices will come down and put the RRR in my price range. Until then, I'll have to find a less expensive way to go nitro.
gibbous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 04:25 PM   #1802
Tech Master
 
FW-05RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,384
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by gibbous
Revelation is the only one I've found locally that has the WC edition. However, I haven't called 4Fun or Hobby Town Corona. There's also Titus hobbies, but I have no idea if they carry any on-road stuff. From what I hear, I don't think many hobby shops are willing to pay Great Planes' prices for the kit, and, if you believe what one of the Japanese dealers told me, the WC kit is no longer being made. I don't think Ultimate will ever carry it if they aren't already. If you really really want this kit, I would go get it where ever you can right now. It's 480 at Revelation. There's a couple of people selling it on eBay now at comparable prices, but you'll likely wait at least a month to get it.

Personally, I'm going to take a wait and see stance. Hopefully in a few months, Kyosho will have a different distributor and prices will come down and put the RRR in my price range. Until then, I'll have to find a less expensive way to go nitro.
So this Kit in fact was a limited production? Why would Kyosho do that

o well
FW-05RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 04:48 PM   #1803
Tech Master
 
gibbous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: SoCal
Posts: 903
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by FW-05RR
So this Kit in fact was a limited production? Why would Kyosho do that

o well
I guess it makes it special? From what I read on this thread, the price difference (+$100) is worth it.

FWIW - I still ultimately believe in the power of shaft drive!
gibbous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 04:51 PM   #1804
Tech Master
 
FW-05RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,384
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by gibbous
I guess it makes it special? From what I read on this thread, the price difference (+$100) is worth it.

FWIW - I still ultimately believe in the power of shaft drive!
its definately worth it!!! I just dont have much confidence in online stores. I wonder how revelation got a hold of some.... hmm
FW-05RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 06:43 PM   #1805
Tech Elite
 
ntc3freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Posts: 3,308
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Sow&Steady
Is this the Hobbizone near TT?







yes,sow
ntc3freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 06:45 PM   #1806
Tech Elite
 
ntc3freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Posts: 3,308
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by hobbizone
D, Sow, Hobbizone have a full range parts for RRR... dont worry ntc3freak


not so expensive... compared to serprnt parts.






hmmm.if i really want this car over the 710 & mtx4,i probably should buy it brand new.i just love the felling u get when u open a brand new box and looking at all those parts.it makes it even more special
ntc3freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 10:34 PM   #1807
Tech Adept
 
bulletdays's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Dubai
Posts: 187
Default UAERC

UAERC

You got PM
bulletdays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 11:05 PM   #1808
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 629
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by FW-05RR
its definately worth it!!! I just dont have much confidence in online stores. I wonder how revelation got a hold of some.... hmm
If you want a V ONE RRR WC Edition, I still have one for sale. Brand New in box!!
cvccsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 11:19 PM   #1809
Tech Master
 
FW-05RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,384
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by cvccsi
If you want a V ONE RRR WC Edition, I still have one for sale. Brand New in box!!
price?
FW-05RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 11:25 PM   #1810
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 629
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by FW-05RR
price?
You have PM
cvccsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 11:49 PM   #1811
Tech Master
 
FW-05RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,384
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by cvccsi
You have PM
YGPM
FW-05RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 08:20 AM   #1812
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: So Florida
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by FW-05RR
YGPM
please send me the price too!!!
Joe Chaplow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 06:49 PM   #1813
Tech Addict
 
Gael L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: LI, NY
Posts: 736
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Send me a price too please!!
Gael L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 07:47 PM   #1814
Tech Regular
 
GUINT1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: QUEENS N.Y.
Posts: 347
Unhappy NEW HUDY SYSTEM

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO USE THE HUDY TWEAKSYSTEM
FOR TRACK WIDTH?
GUINT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 08:14 PM   #1815
Tech Apprentice
 
tenderfoot57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: colorado
Posts: 68
Send a message via AIM to tenderfoot57 Send a message via Yahoo to tenderfoot57
Default Re: NEW HUDY SYSTEM

Quote:
Originally posted by GUINT1
ANYONE KNOW HOW TO USE THE HUDY TWEAKSYSTEM
FOR TRACK WIDTH?
You have to look at the bottom of your camber/toe gauge and you will see a little hole. Put this hole over the top of the small posts on the tweak station and adjust from there. You have to measure it with the wheels off, the station has the offset built in.
tenderfoot57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FOR SALE - Mugen MBX5T ProSpec and Kyosho STR with chassis conversion and Kyosho big MattWells R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 5 04-28-2017 10:25 AM
1986 1/12 Kyosho Plazma MKIII With Kyosho LeMan 600E Motor Funkymojo R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 2 05-17-2012 11:11 AM
Custom painted Kyosho SP2 and Kyosho STRR bodies.... RC3 Graphics SWEET W/ PICS CRFXXXT R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 1 01-07-2008 07:38 PM
MACH. 28/NEW PS, KYOSHO MINI INFERNO ST/W/3NEW IB1400 8 CELL PACKS, KYOSHO 1./8 BUGGY newbie2 R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 5 11-18-2007 06:07 PM
Convert Kyosho Quick Start system on Kyosho QRC to Pullstart Morpheus2be Monster Trucks 0 02-16-2005 11:26 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:44 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net