R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 03-19-2005, 06:52 AM   #1771
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey guys does anyone know where to get a v1rrr in the states. My LHS has been trying to get a couple for us but he is has been running into problems for months now. I would hate to have to order from Japan. Also how about spare parts.. will this be an issue with this vehicle since the kit is so hard to get here?
Maxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 04:50 PM   #1772

Send a message via MSN to junito yukiyu
Default .

does anybody knows if the g4 pinions fit the rrr?? they wear real quik
junito yukiyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 05:32 PM   #1773
Tech Master

YukiYu--Que Pasa mano... Estas vivo toda via. Cuando vienes para Kissimmee..... Me encontre con los Boricuas en el showdown.. Buena gente!!!! Choto.....Que pasa!!HEHE
rangulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 06:34 PM   #1774

Send a message via MSN to junito yukiyu

they are my friends , all of them , they talked good things about you! , i told you they are good people!! saludos..

yukiyu
junito yukiyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 07:01 PM   #1775
Tech Elite

Default Re: Mini World RC Model

Quote:
Originally posted by bulletdays
Hi guys, just want to know if anyone of you has ordered something from Mini World, because i ordered last week and until now the status is still pending... its already paid thru world pay. and the shipping methong i chose is EMS... does anyone of you faced the same problem...

and if you have the number of RC Model... pls let me know.

thnks a lot guys...
I haven't ordered from them but I'm having big problems with RC-Mushroom. Seems that a few folks are havign issues with HK Post and EMS.

See this thread at 3Hobby. If you follow the thread (its not long), you may find hints there on how to check HK Post as well as how to file a complaint and what to watch out for.
Old 03-19-2005, 10:30 PM   #1776
Tech Adept

Quote:
See this thread at 3Hobby. If you follow the thread (its not long), you may find hints there on how to check HK Post as well as how to file a complaint and what to watch out for.

Thanks for that, We should always be carefull in ordering in HONGKONG Sites.. we should know which sites are reliable and not, i think someone should put a list of some HK websites which has a good service better than the other that has mentioned.
bulletdays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 07:56 AM   #1777
Tech Adept

Hi Bullet days.....

Thats a good suggestion. Well there is one more thing if you are ordering through the internet and you have a credit card that you are using to pay for your goods. You have a right to dispute the transaction provided you can prove that you have not receieved the goods or even if you have receieved the goods in a broken condition.

Your bank will be able to guide you on how to get your transaction disputed. I believe that you just have to call them and fill up a dispute form. They will take care of the rest.

Regards
Aziz
uaerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 08:15 AM   #1778
Tech Elite

hi guys.i just got an offer from a fren want to sell his 5 run old rrr.im wondering how durable is this car,how good izzit,and how do u guys rate this car???
ntc3freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 08:19 AM   #1779
Tech Adept

Talking

V one RRR is the current World Champion Car, it won the 2004 IFMAR worlds in Brazil. Adrein - was the driver from TEAM KYOSHO.

.12 size Sirio Engines were used to power this car.

The Brand new kit only cost around 330$ so chek out how much you getting it for !

That should suffice......to make a decision.
Old 03-20-2005, 08:47 AM   #1780
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by uaerc
V one RRR is the current World Champion Car, it won the 2004 IFMAR worlds in Brazil. Adrein - was the driver from TEAM KYOSHO.

.12 size Sirio Engines were used to power this car.

The Brand new kit only cost around 330$ so chek out how much you getting it for !

That should suffice......to make a decision.

im getting it for around 180 us$ and comes with 2 exhaust pipes.seems like an excellent deal for me
ntc3freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 09:26 AM   #1781
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally posted by ntc3freak
im getting it for around 180 us$ and comes with 2 exhaust pipes.seems like an excellent deal for me
You are either really lucky to get a 5 run RRR for that much !! or being tricked !!! Almost half the price !!!...... go for it !!.. but hey have someone look it at first who knows the car and then get it.!! Just to be sure !!

Cheers
ziizo

Last edited by uaerc; 03-20-2005 at 09:40 AM.
Old 03-20-2005, 09:54 AM   #1782
Tech Prophet

Quote:
Ask why he's selling the car.... Most probably because he cannot get parts support for it or parts are too expensive where he is now since he changed jobs from Singapore to Malaysia. You would have problems with parts too if he see's problems getting it from where he is... My dua sen.
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 12:18 PM   #1783
Tech Elite

Quote:
hi guys.i just got an offer from a fren want to sell his 5 run old rrr.im wondering how durable is this car,how good izzit,and how do u guys rate this car???
If you log in (I know you're a registered user) and read the Review Part 1 at 3Hobby, you'll get an honest, unbiased, unpaid, unsponsored opinion on the build of the car by MarkP27. The direct link is here.

Tomorrow (GMT 1am) I'll be posting the test drive review of the car that MarkP27 built (yes, he mailed the car to me after completing the build). This is for the standard kit, not the WC Edition and the article is from a driver's perspective, not a engineer's or a technocrat's one. It will also include a video showing me pushing the car at my local track to the limit.
Old 03-20-2005, 12:21 PM   #1784
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by InitialD
Ask why he's selling the car.... Most probably because he cannot get parts support for it or parts are too expensive where he is now since he changed jobs from Singapore to Malaysia. You would have problems with parts too if he see's problems getting it from where he is... My dua sen.
D, no one is supporting the RRR's parts for Malaysia?
Old 03-20-2005, 12:39 PM   #1785
Tech Elite

Send a message via ICQ to markp27

Quote:
Originally posted by Sow&Steady
include a video showing me pushing the car at my local track to the limit.
my poor car
markp27 is offline   Reply With Quote