Tech Addict

Default motonica p81rs

whats up with this car dont see many people running them in the usa
bigtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:29 AM   #2
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bobbyblaze

I think parts support is limited , only Garen & Amain have them ...it might be other place but i don't know who else carry motonica
Bend The Rules--Rule The Bends
bobbyblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:38 AM   #3
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Parts are fully stocked, and can be delivered to your door the next day. The number of people running the car(s) might be small, but the RS is very good and those who choose Motonica are quite happy with the car and service they receive. A Main is not the only shop that carries the line, but they are the best as of yet. So if you have any questions or point to this thread, please ask. Not sure what you mean by 'whats up with this car'.

Airtronics Avid RC Byron Fuels VOX Engines

VMR Tires - available at http://motonica.ipower.com/store
garen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:27 PM   #4
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by garen View Post
Parts are fully stocked, and can be delivered to your door the next day. The number of people running the car(s) might be small, but the RS is very good and those who choose Motonica are quite happy with the car and service they receive. A Main is not the only shop that carries the line, but they are the best as of yet. So if you have any questions or point to this thread, please ask. Not sure what you mean by 'whats up with this car'.
I agree the car is great and is winning all over the world but sometime usa drivers have their picks. I seen the car in Florida and Texas and a few other places and it was fast. It would be kool if they would pickup a few drivers even not at 100% to get more exposure. The guys here in georgia like the car but they say they never see anyone running it.
Travelg Amateur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:56 PM   #5
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelg Amateur View Post
I agree the car is great and is winning all over the world but sometime usa drivers have their picks. I seen the car in Florida and Texas and a few other places and it was fast. It would be kool if they would pickup a few drivers even not at 100% to get more exposure. The guys here in georgia like the car but they say they never see anyone running it.
Scotty Barrera from Texas and myself from Arizona will be racing this weekend at the Las Vegas Grand Prix with the Moto Car.
POWER MASTER Fuel, 2mm Designs
Protoform Bodies, Avid Bearings, AMR Engines
YBSLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:11 PM   #6
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelg Amateur View Post
Hey there, I hear ya on more people running it. I personally really like it and it is forsure the strongest car I have ever driven. Very very fast and really strong. Just my two cents.
YBSLOW
POWERMASTER FUEL
1fastmxcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:10 PM   #7
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YBSLOW View Post
Scotty Barrera from Texas and myself from Arizona will be racing this weekend at the Las Vegas Grand Prix with the Moto Car.
Yes Scotty is who I seen run it in Texas. It looked great and are they looking to gain more market share here in the States? or are they fine with the few that run the car?
Travelg Amateur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 04:28 PM   #8
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

It's more than a few, and yes of course we want more people running the cars. As for buying a car only after seeing it run, I understand, but there are plenty of people buying cars that they have not seen run before. The P81RS made the final at the worlds this year, and at least one Motonica car has been in the final at every worlds since Motonica was launched. Last year here in LA, we won all but one of the bigger races. Yes the car is very good, durable, and easy to drive. If we could come to Georgia to show the car we would, but time and resources are always limited. There are tons of videos online (try youtube), so anyone can see the cars, short of being there to physically touch or try one. I look forward to hearing from the Georgia racers- email or phone, both are on the website.

Airtronics Avid RC Byron Fuels VOX Engines

VMR Tires - available at http://motonica.ipower.com/store
garen is offline   Reply With Quote