R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 05-02-2011, 09:12 PM   #61
Tech Initiate

Default GT Racing

Hi Rc Michael,The only way to get a box of SKILLSSSSSSSS is to be affiliated in some way with losmagnificos.Contact Tony Cute to get more info.AAAAAAhhh what the hell, you asked.You must really suck at racing. Lessons are free on one on one at FBF during racing. Please come back soon.
Man on Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:39 AM   #62
Tech Adept

Send a message via AIM to Jay7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man on Fire View Post
What's up Jay Fly 7. Thank you for the video link that you send me. Please download it and keep playing it back to remind you of the SKILLSSSSS U DON'T GOT. Send me your e-mail and I will send you a free box of SKILLSSS.
Heh, typing on a forum as some mystery F1 driver is pretty much as gay as Bruno. Your forum name is also suspect, so I guess when you're ready and feel comfortable enough with yourself you'll come out the closet and show your face. Tony Q was about to be the TQ from the looks of things in the GT class. I didn't see anyone from outside the circle nearly as fast as he was even with the 3 wheel motion. To joke about someone wrecking at the track is pretty much dumb, sh!t happens. I personally seen all the A-Main guys in the 1/8, 1/10 scale classes wreck more then once in 1 day. So you're jokes if that is what you even want to call them are not even semi-humorous. So instead of skills you might need a class in humor cause you're corny...
Attached Thumbnails
Los magnificos rc GT2-bruno_poster.jpg  
Jay7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 01:39 AM   #63
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man on Fire View Post
Hi Rc Michael,The only way to get a box of SKILLSSSSSSSS is to be affiliated in some way with losmagnificos.Contact Tony Cute to get more info.AAAAAAhhh what the hell, you asked.You must really suck at racing. Lessons are free on one on one at FBF during racing. Please come back soon.
Funny GT thread guys, whatz up in da Bronx?

I don't think you wanna offer up them skillz to "MikeL"

He's pretty fast now.

2010 Ipanema US GT Spec Class National Champion

2010 Ipanema US GT Open Class National Champion

2010 Ipanema GT Open Class World Championships, 3rd Place Finalist.

Forget about offering them skillz to the rest of the podium guys too, lol
Jspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:50 AM   #64
Tech Regular

Default bang

hey jspeed looks like he had nothing to say about that, as jay7 was saying i was on a tq pace until my brakes started locking and with those pix he's speechless haha who ever you are you did not have anithing for me ms men on fire cuz i was only warming up so imagine when i get hot hot hot
Old 05-03-2011, 08:33 AM   #65
Tech Initiate

Default Gt racing

Hi guys. All you guys need to see me drive my GT, am the best there is in the country and when someone else wins be sure to know that I for some reason or another wasn't there. As I posted before, I still need to make more money because racing alone does not cover living. Love to all and keep me posted on new developing stories. Congrats to all that are as close as good as I am.I still know am better.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:38 AM   #66
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Funny that you say you only run one Qualy cause that's all you need to Tq but you never raced there last season so you hold no TQs!! Funny but it's good to see there is GT racing now at Floyd.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:50 PM   #67
Tech Regular

Default Thank you for the support

I wanted to thank man on fire for being so supportive to this forum looks to me like he doesnot even race but he does like the hobby and maybe can not afford it, here is the dael Come to this address and ill hook you up with a gt and if you are as good as you say ill sponsor you. I undarstand this are tough times and not everyone can afford the hobby but thas all i can do for you. do not pm me we have to do this public
Old 05-04-2011, 07:31 PM   #68
Tech Initiate

Default GT Racing

Hi to all the Alley Cats. Thanks to all that are scrambling around trying to find a decent driver to race against me. Maybe if all of you put your talents together,you will have a chance on coming within a lap or two of me. I'm just that good. Maybe when R.S.(Roland Shao) comes back to GT I'll have someone to compete with. Jay fly 7 or should I say Jay Gay 7. Do you have any SKILLSSSSS. If you think you do,bring it over to FBF and do something with it besides whining,trying to stand up for someone else does not make U anybetter. Keep listening to the song (skills) and jus think of me going around the track and kicking everyones butt.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:45 PM   #69
Tech Initiate

Default GT Racing

What's up Alley Cats. Tony Cute, are you trying to be funny, I don't think you are.I will contact you when I think that you can afford to pay me to drive for Losmagnificosrc until then you don't anything to bring to the table
Old 05-04-2011, 08:41 PM   #70
Tech Apprentice

GIRL ON FIRE
You speak of masiado and of little samples dog that barks does not bite...
MISTICO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:56 PM   #71
Tech Adept

Send a message via AIM to Jay7

heh talk is cheap since anyone can do it. Get out the closet and stop holding Rolands' balls in your mouth...
Jay7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:11 AM   #72
Tech Rookie

OK, since Man on Fire is delivering a box of SKILLLLLLLLLLLKSSS to each of you slow drivers, I will deliver a truck load on top of that!!!
Tony Cute please stick to mini z racing, at least your half way ok at it, Chumpu don't try to compete with a car you built from scraps, it not gonna work, as for the rest of the crew of slow drivers by the look of the crashing. You all spend more time in the pits making fixes then driving on the track. Stay home, you will be broke spending money on parts. I'm coming to take over Floyd racetrack!!!
SantiagoRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:33 PM   #73
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantiagoRacing View Post
OK, since Man on Fire is delivering a box of SKILLLLLLLLLLLKSSS to each of you slow drivers, I will deliver a truck load on top of that!!!
Tony Cute please stick to mini z racing, at least your half way ok at it, Chumpu don't try to compete with a car you built from scraps, it not gonna work, as for the rest of the crew of slow drivers by the look of the crashing. You all spend more time in the pits making fixes then driving on the track. Stay home, you will be broke spending money on parts. I'm coming to take over Floyd racetrack!!!
Wow IGT is getting serious...Big up to Tony Q stand up dude since Mini Z days in queens > Glad to see Inferno is alive and well gonna mix it up with you guys and run as a second class ,,,I was suppose to be in the race but I need to concentrate on one class at a time , from what I witnessed this year is gonna be sick...........http://youtu.be/mz2U4EXQxO4
Old 05-05-2011, 01:10 PM   #74
Tech Regular

Default Thank you

i have to say it again thank you man on fiver., if yo guys notice he has created a new acc. to pretend somebody else agrees with all the bull $hit hes talking but unfortanally hes just a fake, anyways thank you for helping on ranking this thread, youve been a big help and you are right im some what good @ mini z so maybe you wanna give it a try to improve your skilllssssss a$$h0/e. dont forget to swing by my store maybe i could do something for you.

Old 05-05-2011, 01:37 PM   #75
Tech Regular

Default GT parts in stock

Los magnificos rc just got a big amount of gt parts so if you need anything in particulat dont forget to give us a call we might have