R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 04-28-2011, 10:58 PM   #46
Tech Apprentice

man on fire.....
You talk a lot of shows everything you say on the runway where it should be no talking shit here so the track is there to give me a clasesita see you at the track ...
MISTICO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:29 AM   #47
Tech Regular

Default bla bla bla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISTICO View Post
man on fire.....
You talk a lot of shows everything you say on the runway where it should be no talking shit here so the track is there to give me a clasesita see you at the track ...
dont worry luis let him talk thas all he can do, lets hope he goes to the the track
Old 04-29-2011, 07:37 AM   #48
Tech Initiate

Default GT2 Racing at FBF

Good Morning Alley Cats,There is only 2 days left before I kick everyone of you guys BUTT(racing)at FBF. Luis M. thank you for coming to the forum to pick up your messages. I admire a man with that kind of courage. So now I know you will be at FBF to get yours. You get a free gift too,check with your local UPS guy to pick up a box full of SKILLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Man on Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:10 AM   #49
Tech Adept

Send a message via AIM to Jay7

The BX has: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KgtGs1ny0k

Last edited by Jay7; 04-29-2011 at 09:57 AM.
Jay7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:08 PM   #50
Tech Regular

Default there is only one way to find out

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mad Kraut View Post
i have seen TonyQ race on dirt.. lets just say hope he is better on road
Take this address( 381 canal pl. bronx,ny) bring a mini z and lets race
or get a gt and bring it to floy b field, and you will find out
Old 04-29-2011, 04:30 PM   #51
Tech Apprentice

god how much shit in one person
as I said before I wait on the track to give me a clasesitas management because you are the master but that is not shown to bla bla bla bla that's on the track that is shown ...
girl on fire jejejejeje
MISTICO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:40 AM   #52
Tech Initiate

Default Gt2 Racing

What's up little Alley Cat( LUIS M.).As I can see you are the one trying to type a good line of smack, but you don't have the skillsssss. Be at FBF on Sunday at 10:00 sharp. I will be there with my GT2 leading the pack. Do not forget to bring the rest of your cats, make sure that you bring me that kitty by the name of Tony Cute, am going to show him who is the Man on Fire. By the way I saw him practicing at FBF and he got nothing for me. Do Not forget to check with the UPS guy for your free gift, it's arriving sooner than you think. In the box you will find SKILLSSSSSSSSSSS.
Old 04-30-2011, 06:59 AM   #53
Tech Addict

Best of luck to Los magnificos to put this guy back into the hole where he belongs go get him guys. And send a picture of his car all crashed up...
raptor svt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 10:42 PM   #54
Tech Initiate

Default Gt2 racing

Hello everyone, you guys were most likely wondering where I've been, well let me tell you. Today I was at FBF watching guys practice with the GT's and Tony Cute had nothing,he broke after a few laps and did not see him again. Later I saw a couple more Magnificos practicing and wrenching and the skinny guy wearing a Yonkers Fire hat with the DBR9 GT2 looked very imprassive to me. Keep your eyes on this guy, he has great potential in this class. The other guy with the Vette he has got some work to do. Good Luck everyone I will be waiting at the finish line with the gifts I promised, which includes and not limited to Skillsssssssssss and more Skillsssssssssssss and best of all they are free.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:08 AM   #55
Tech Initiate

What's up Alley Cats, being at FBF was a blast for me watching everything unfold and waiting for my qualifier. As I know there were quite a few cats looking around for me,but I'm so good and confident on my skilssss that I tipycally only run one qualifier to TQ. I will be there on the next race to kick butt. The Alley Cats looked pretty good on the track, but they still need more skillssssss to get to me. I will be sending them another free shipment through UPS. Don't forget to pick it up, it's going to be full of SKILLSSSSSSSSSSSS and best of all it's going to be another freebie.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:10 PM   #56
Tech Apprentice

Send a message via Yahoo to Yuri ART
Default lol

mof!!!! you better show next race
is like you cool of, scare already???
Old 05-02-2011, 07:57 PM   #57
Tech Initiate

What's up Alley Cats. Thank You Yummy Yury for stopping by the forum to get your daily dose of knowledge and skillsssssss from the best there is in the GT class. I don't make over $100,000.00 US dollars in sponserships yet, but I know I will be by the end of this season with the Alley Cats sponsorship, so meanwhile I still like to keep my B-job going (A-job is racing,beating the snotts out of guys like you and your crew). I'm sure you have a lot of work to do on your car after that explosion of parts that came from your car after you crashed into the S section of the track(I could not stop laughing when I saw that ). I will mail you ,Tony Cute and the rest my Tel.# via UPS,so that we can meet at FBF(hopefully very soon)to give you guys some lessons, that is if you guys ever want to get any better because all you guys SUCK.Please come back soon to the forum and also visit www.pleasetranslateintosimplenglish.com OR http://www.spanglishtranslation.com....ming::flaming:
Old 05-02-2011, 08:09 PM   #58
Tech Initiate

Default GT Racing

What's up Alley Cats. Tony Cute your car looked very cute going throgh the turns on 3 wheels next time try it on 2 wheels with your car and then you might beat me(as I will be laughing so hard that tears will block my vision). Do Not forget to check with your Local UPS guy to pick up your box of SKILLSSSSSSSS.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:31 PM   #59
Tech Initiate

Default GT Racing

What's up Jay Fly 7. Thank you for the video link that you send me. Please download it and keep playing it back to remind you of the SKILLSSSSS U DON'T GOT. Send me your e-mail and I will send you a free box of SKILLSSS.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:53 PM   #60
Tech Adept

What's it take to get a box of those SKILLSSSSSSSS. I could use some.
rcmikel is offline   Reply With Quote