Community
Wiki Posts
Search

v2

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2004, 02:55 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up v2

Hi.i am new to the forum.i can say that i love my ntc3.do u guys find that the v2 suspension more reliable or does it improves performance?:nod:
Old 09-12-2004, 03:38 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Yes, newer is better.............you can forget about the V1 and if you own a V1 equipped NTC3, spend extra $30 and do the upgrade, the best bang for the buck...
Old 09-12-2004, 04:38 AM
Tech Elite

thanx.are centax clutch more faster or is it just more adjustable?
Old 09-14-2004, 05:31 AM
Tech Regular

Centax are better all round, adjustable, and hard wearing. I am yet to wear mine out on my mtx, and I've done shitload of running with it.

The other type wear out to fast and are not easily adjustable, without getting new spring and shoes ect.

Centax, wouldnt use any other.

wolf
Old 09-14-2004, 10:46 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally posted by ntc3freak
thanx.are centax clutch more faster or is it just more adjustable?
Centax is almost better then regular 2 shoes or 3 shoes finger type clutch in any area....like wolfracing said...

However, on NTC3, that is NOT necessary completely true...but Barry Baker (AE Team driver) is already using the new Yokomo Centax 2 clutch for NTc3...and probably in a short future, you will see that options on the AE site.

Shaft driven car does not use the same load amount comparing to belt driven car, the CENTAX does not help (or improve) the launching on NTC3 compare to the belt cars like Mugen and Serpent.

However, the eentax does help a little about the CLUTCH wearing powered by now a day high power 12 engines...that, the AE 2 shoes clutch cannot not be handle...thats why ppl use 3 shoes and hard springs, and now, Baker use the centax with Delta RED shoe clutch.

I used the MTX3 Syntec on my NTC3, lauching is a little better, but I will never need to worry about clutch slipping........which I had a lot of hard time when I was using the OEM 2 shoes clutch.

But I have plenty of friend still using the OEM clutch and have no problem what so ever...........so , do the CENTAX only if you have the extra $80 to spend (I think the Yokomo one will cost around $80 and more)
Old 09-14-2004, 07:40 PM
Tech Elite

is the k factory or yokomo's better?
Old 10-13-2004, 08:11 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by ntc3freak
is the k factory or yokomo's better?
Definately K Factory