R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   What's up with Twister Tires? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/47879-whats-up-twister-tires.html)

Dreddlox 08-16-2004 06:38 PM

What's up with Twister Tires?

I wanted to know if anyone else has a hard time getting a response from them, I ordered from them about almost a month ago, they told me there was a back order on some of the tires but that's the last I heard. I called and left a message and I;m still waiting for a response. Any info would help.:(

adlawoo 08-16-2004 07:22 PM

Try to call him back.....I just got my order today and that was last friday(14Aug) when he shipped to me (NYC). He's ships fast and responds when he get a chance - will even call you back!

bbntc3 08-16-2004 08:02 PM

TwisterTires have ,Twisted out!!!!!!

Try a set of GQs you'll never say Twister again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slotmachine 08-16-2004 08:28 PM

YEAHHHH!

Hes right!!!!!!!!!!

theRED5 08-16-2004 08:32 PM

Yeah, I would say he just needs to check his mail more often....although they just had 2 hurricanes down that way...:tire:

MikeBajorek 08-16-2004 09:21 PM

Give Omar some time. He travels & sometimes takes a little time but he will get back to you. Also, the weather has been rather unfortunate in Florida lately. He's a good guy & Twister tires are great.

smitty 08-16-2004 09:37 PM

Omar has never NOT contacted me. He has always contacted me via E-mail or a phone call, he is a stand up guy!!! With the weather concerns down there, give him some time, I'm sure things are not going all to well for Florida.
Smitty

wild gopher 08-16-2004 09:53 PM

the MSN news states that much of Florida is without power due to hurricane conditions

gonzoY5 08-17-2004 02:57 AM

I was going to order the 10 set package. I emailed him to find out if he had the tires in stock. I never heard back. I ordered other tires. They have them at my track, but not usually in the shore I want. Maybe I'll try again when I need to stock up again. Who knows

1FastVW 08-17-2004 04:38 AM

Those guys have been quite responsive. I've spoken to Omar and placed two orders and received them inside 2 to 3 days to LI,NY.

raceblast 08-17-2004 06:57 AM

where do u order the twister tires from?

where do u order the twister tires from? Somewhere in Florida? Could someone provide a link, contact please?

racinghobbies 08-17-2004 08:21 AM

O.K

Seems like some of us have more fun trying to put down our products. Thats Cool. We take all feedback as constuctive feedback.

Twister Tires are available and still doing well.

BBNTC3 - Dont get it Twisted we have the number #1 foam on the market.

We experienced a hurricane last week that delayed alot of mail comming out of Florida.
Dreddlox - You should have your tires within the next 2 days.

Thanks to everyone that continues to support our tires.

Congratulations Andy Baez for winning the Puerto rico Grand Prix running twister tires

Thanks www.twistertires.com
561-929-7666

smitty 08-17-2004 12:51 PM

Rock on Omar!!!!!

serpentsixty9 08-17-2004 01:35 PM

i just bought a set of twister serpent tires and i love'em i bought a set f and r off ebay for like $33, can't beat it, i'd check ebay if you wanna buy like 1 or 2 sets.:)

andyobaez 08-17-2004 01:49 PM

Thanks Omar.
I made the TQ in a Point race for the PRGP.
Also have 3 guys including myself in the Main A running Twister.
Thanks for you support.

In Puerto Rico we trust in Twister Tires.

Originally posted by racinghobbies
O.K

Seems like some of us have more fun trying to put down our products. Thats Cool. We take all feedback as constuctive feedback.

Twister Tires are available and still doing well.

BBNTC3 - Dont get it Twisted we have the number #1 foam on the market.

We experienced a hurricane last week that delayed alot of mail comming out of Florida.
Dreddlox - You should have your tires within the next 2 days.

Thanks to everyone that continues to support our tires.

Congratulations Andy Baez for winning the Puerto rico Grand Prix running twister tires

Thanks www.twistertires.com
561-929-7666