Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Vintage On-Road  Collectors Corner >

Vintage On-Road Collectors Corner

Like Tree48Likes

Vintage On-Road Collectors Corner

Old 08-31-2023, 04:19 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rbudano
I just got a hold of 2 Trinity Reflex NT's. They both have Novarossi engines in them, but I am unsure of which novas they are. I still have to break these down and restore them. I'm noticing i might need a new fuel tank. If anyone has any leads on that, dm me. Thanks.

Originally Posted by nitrodude
Look like MT12
Defiantly a Nova / Mugen MT-12
Old 02-05-2024, 08:35 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Been out of the competitive end of the hobby for a while now to focus on a couple of full-size car restorations but I still keep tabs on what's new, especially with vintage re-releases, which up to now have unfortunately mainly been only offroad kits. That said, I've kept basically every onroad kit I've ever had and have been slowly gathering parts to restore many of them. Here's a list off the top of my head, and if anyone needs pics of anything specific, shoot me an email since I don't have enough posts under this new profile to post pics:

Tamiya: M02 Mini (TCS) and Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA, F102, F201 (Williams BMW and Ferrari), TRF415 (x2, 1 new built and for sale), TA04 Altezza (for sale), Jaguar XJR12, Rothmans Porsche 956, Martini Alfa 156, Lancia 037 (Frog-based, one of these was my first R/C car), NSX TL01 (new built, for sale)

Kyosho: Mini Z F1's, Martini Focus WRC

Custom Works: Dominator IV (white nylon parts, 7+4 chassis)

AE: assorted 12L's, TC3 (FT plastic tub, converted to rally), TC4, RC10L (original, with T&M chassis), RC10LSS (one of the first kits released, was probably the only time I was the first kid at the track with anything), RC10L3O, RC500 (2wd, heavily modified team driver car), NTC3 (no longer own, was fast but too fragile), RC300 (I think I have two of these new in box...my father bought them when it looked like there might be a class at the local track starting up for them)

TRC: Pro10

Composite Craft: Lynx Predator

CRC: Carpet Knife and T-Force (new, never run)

Serpent: 9000 Excel, Impact (my first nitro car), 950 (upgraded to R-spec, a couple of rare upgrade parts, would probably still be racing this one), 710 (one raced, a second new-in-box)

Mugen: MRX5 (new built, fully hopped-up, never raced...got out of racing almost immediately after I bought this)