R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 10:27 PM   #61
Tech Fanatic

Default LOL

Robbie C......... Honest? ..........Talk about a oxymoron. It's nice of his friends try to defend him and maybe he learned his lesson but I dought it. This isn't a personal attack on Robbie C But I was going threw some files and found the HOW MUGAN RACING SCREWED ME file. I'm not going to post it but if any one would like to see it just email me
Old 08-18-2004, 11:02 PM   #62
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: LOL

Quote:
Originally posted by HELLION
Robbie C......... Honest? ..........Talk about a oxymoron. It's nice of his friends try to defend him and maybe he learned his lesson but I dought it. This isn't a personal attack on Robbie C But I was going threw some files and found the HOW MUGAN RACING SCREWED ME file. I'm not going to post it but if any one would like to see it just email me
hey Hellion.
Robbie Cillins is particular person and Mugan USA is particular company, so JP racing. To blame personaly Robbie for what Mugan or JP did to you or someone else-is wrong. I am talking about his personal appearance and i don't care how he is handeling his work at Mugan ( I heard from many people actualy he is very helpfull and patient). BTW I am not his friend, i just know him for while and I have a lot of respect to him.
Also please don't accuse me to be dishonest, i am not defending anybody here or anywhere else. If I sad his realy nice guy it is my impression and I belive in mine more then in yours.
Now why don't you say that Novarossi ripping off everybody by the prices? Why do you blame some person who is working only as destributor for manufacturing mistakes? Do you have enough qualifcation to make any kind of statments?
Come on man, be cool. Iam sure you will find in your expirience the same situation, when you follow work instruction and some customers didn't like it. I can see this kind of situation every day.
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.
Old 08-19-2004, 03:11 AM   #63
Tech Fanatic

Default Get the facts straight

Hey Top gun I'm not blaming Mugen Seiki,JP, They had nothing to do with what happend! Robbie C on the other hand had every thing to do with what happend. Hes the one who started arguing with me telling me he was going to put used parts in my new engine and told me to take it or leave it then when I asked to talk to the manager he put me on hold (long distance) then he tried to descise his voice claming he was the manager thinking I would fall for it!!!! And that was just the beginning That part he admitted to only because he knew I could prove it so before you voice your opinions you should at the very least know what transpired and if he wants to open that can of worms again and lose face and his creadability AGAIN I'm game I have it all documented and this time I'll bring in a few others that he screwed.If I can stop him doing this to fellow rc people then it is worth it.
Old 08-19-2004, 07:08 AM   #64
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: Get the facts straight

Quote:
Originally posted by HELLION
Hey Top gun I'm not blaming Mugen Seiki,JP, They had nothing to do with what happend! Robbie C on the other hand had every thing to do with what happend. Hes the one who started arguing with me telling me he was going to put used parts in my new engine and told me to take it or leave it then when I asked to talk to the manager he put me on hold (long distance) then he tried to descise his voice claming he was the manager thinking I would fall for it!!!! And that was just the beginning That part he admitted to only because he knew I could prove it so before you voice your opinions you should at the very least know what transpired and if he wants to open that can of worms again and lose face and his creadability AGAIN I'm game I have it all documented and this time I'll bring in a few others that he screwed.If I can stop him doing this to fellow rc people then it is worth it.
Hey Hellion.
Ones again, I realy don't care how Robbie is handeling his work at Mugen, also I realy don't know what is Mugen's policy is for parts exchanage. May be their policy do not allowe to change for new parts ( it is common in business). I am not sure if he wants to argue firther about your problem. I am talking about his personality when he appears at our local tracks. Ones again-he is very cool guy and don't think anybody here in SoCal will agree with you.
And also I am old enough to make my personal judjment for me who is cool and who is not and please if you think you are free to put your opinion based on your expirience ( which I think everybody has right to put their opinion), please think the same way about me, I am free here to put my opinion based on my expirience.
And one more thing- I am not represent no Mugen, no JP, not anybody. I am not sponsored by anybody and i only represent here my self.
Have fun.
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.
Old 08-19-2004, 11:04 AM   #65
RCTech Member #2

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to TSR6

Whew....

Guys, I'm just going to ask that we keep past history in the past.

Always try to resolve whatever problem you have with the manufacturer before posting on the internet. I know ( or at least hope ) most of the people who post the "I got ripped by.... " threads do it with good intent to warn other consumers. Posting such to get your money back, part repaired/replaced is absolutely the worst way to get any help from any manufacturer.

So closing with those words of wisdom, It sounds as if Rangulo is in contact with JP and/or Mugen USA, so this thread has outgrown it's worth stepping back to the flaming. Case closed...
RCTech Member #2

The postings and views expressed on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the positions, strategies, or opinions of any company I may be employed by.
Closed Thread