R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-15-2011, 03:32 PM   #46
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: san jose, ca.
Posts: 396
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrodude View Post
Cant make it this weekend. At least I dont sign up and then FLAKE!!
simply made a decision not to chance a 6 hr drive each way and $ 500.00 for gas and hotel when all 3 weather outlet's said more than a 50% chance of rain on all 3 days , i also believe i have been to about the same amount of races at glarc last year as you, where have you traveled to?, but thanks for taking a interest in my race itinerary
__________________
SERPENT AMERICA / Desoto Racing / kosmic fuel
michael 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:34 PM   #47
Tech Champion
 
nitrodude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 5,844
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael 1 View Post
simply made a decision not to chance a 6 hr drive each way and $ 500.00 for gas and hotel when all 3 weather outlet's said more than a 50% chance of rain on all 3 days , i also believe i have been to about the same amount of races at glarc last year as you, where have you traveled to?, but thanks for taking a interest in my race itinerary
Sorry for not having the money to travel last year...
__________________
Steven Muller
AKA El Pibe RUFAST? HAHA!!!
Ronin Speed Parts
nitrodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:39 PM   #48
Tech Adept
 
Danny A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 225
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Glen,

Thello Jordan just asked me to post his entry for him here on the thread. He asked me to mention that he has mailed out his entry but was concerned you may not have received it yet. Would you please add his name to the driver list? He sends his thank you in advance.

Thello Jordan
1/8 expert
2.4
Danny A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:37 PM   #49
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Los Angeles Ca.
Posts: 949
Default

I'll add him but all of the credential info has been turned over to the fairplex folks. I don't know if they will issue any more parking permits, I will try and find out tomorrow
gwilli2001us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:44 PM   #50
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Los Angeles Ca.
Posts: 949
Default

Updated Driver Roster 3/15/2011


1/10 Sedan Sportsman

Kevin Burnett
Jacques Boudreaux
Brandon Cho
Richard Facundo

1/10 Sedan Expert

Marco Acousta
Jim Bishop
Jeff Blackburn
Johnny Bravo
Henry Cardona
Robbie Collins
Walter Diaz
Ike Gent
Al Lopez
Brian Mowry
Fred Myrick
Eugene Osburn
William Pendergrass
Matt Reddick
Rich Taylor
Brian Thomas
Kevin Woods
Michael Shing
Sherman Sim
Max Smalls
Brad Toffelmire

1/8 4wd Sportsman

Daniel Beltran
Eddie Beltran
Lalo Beltran
Tom Wong
Jacques Boudreaux
Dale Briske
Kevin Burnett
Henry Cardona
Bill Culver
Joel Esquire
Clinton Frazier
Don Hirami
Junior
Gorge Lopez
Brian Mowry
Albert Remiglio
Ray Takahashi
Shaw Takahashi
Nelson Walker

1/8 4wd Expert

Danny Alvarado
Dwayne Amaral
Jon (Pizan) Angle
Jesse Beltran
Jim Bishop
Ron Calangi
Tony Clark
Robbie Collins
Walter Diaz
Gary Elias
Richard Facundo
Tony Fillecia
Garen Hagobian
Harry Hananouchi
Joel J
Steve Jackson
Theilo Jordan
Christan Lopez
Jason Mac
Michael Palazzola
Brad Rasmussen
Matt Reddick
Jerry S Roberts
Ruben Serrano
Michael Shing
Sherman Sim
Dana Smeltzer
Brad Toffelmire
Rick West
Glenn Williams
Paul Wright
Bill Wyatt
Norbert Yap

R/C Supebike

Larry Dy
Stephen Kerth
Dwayne Lawler
Jimmy Louis
Lito Reyes

1/5 Street

John Holmes
Tygran Martikyan
Jose Valdes
Tom Wong
Ken Watkins

1/5 G.T.

David Bellinger
Eddie Beltran
Angel Colon
Victor Garcia
John Holmes
Frank Killam
Tim Neja
Tony Phalen
Eric Poholsky
Albert Remiglio
Bob Sarnelle
Alan Trump

1/5 F-1

David Bellinger
Jay Kimbrough
Tim Neja
Bob Sarnelle
Alan Trump
Jose Valdes

Last edited by gwilli2001us; 03-16-2011 at 08:55 PM.
gwilli2001us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:19 PM   #51
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21
Default

dang it my name is not on your list shure you wouldve got it in time Fred Myrick sportsman 1/10 sedan with receipt for proof of membership. Now have roar #12-122660.
please get me in their
mxfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:23 PM   #52
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21
Default

ok i seen my name in expert just need to tranfer to sportsman I wish i was expert.
mxfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:12 AM   #53
Tech Champion
 
Team Kamikaze's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: 我的名字是沈先生。我是中国人, 居住美国
Posts: 8,868
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxfred View Post
ok i seen my name in expert just need to tranfer to sportsman I wish i was expert.
Fred, of course you are signed up, I mailed in your entry last Saturday but it will be more likely no sportsman class anyway as there are only 5 that signed up, just race with the big boys!
__________________
Home of the Kamikaze Driver's Development Program = guaranteed podium finish
Kamikaze Toys and Hobbies Inc.
Follow us here on Facebook!
Team Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:05 AM   #54
Tech Fanatic
 
tiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 944
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tiko
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwilli2001us View Post
Updated Driver Roster 3/15/2011


1/10 Sedan Sportsman

Kevin Burnett
Jacques Boudreaux
Brandon Cho
Richard Facundo

1/10 Sedan Expert

Marco Acousta
Jim Bishop
Jeff Blackburn
Johnny Bravo
Henry Cardona
Robbie Collins
Walter Diaz
Ike Gent
Al Lopez
Brian Mowry
Fred Myrick
Eugene Osburn
William Pendergrass
Matt Reddick
Rich Taylor
Brian Thomas
Kevin Woods
Michael Shing
Sherman Sim
Max Smalls
Brad Toffelmire

1/8 4wd Sportsman

Daniel Beltran
Eddie Beltran
Lalo Beltran
Tom Wong
Jacques Boudreaux
Dale Briske
Kevin Burnett
Henry Cardona
Bill Culver
Joel Esquire
Clinton Frazier
Don Hirami
Junior
Gorge Lopez
Brian Mowry
Albert Remiglio
Ray Takahashi
Shaw Takahashi
Nelson Walker

1/8 4wd Expert

Danny Alvarado
Dwayne Amaral
Jon (Pizan) Angle
Jesse Beltran
Jim Bishop
Ron Calangi
Tony Clark
Robbie Collins
Walter Diaz
Gary Elias
Richard Facundo
Tony Fillecia
Garen Hagobian
Harry Hananouchi
Joel J
Steve Jackson
Theilo Jordan
Christan Lopez
Jason Mac
Michael Palazzola
Brad Rasmussen
Matt Reddick
Jerry S Roberts
Ruben Serrano
Michael Shing
Sherman Sim
Dana Smeltzer
Brad Toffelmire
Rick West
Glenn Williams
Paul Wright
Bill Wyatt
Norbert Yap

R/C Supebike

Larry Dy
Stephen Kerth
Dwayne Lawler
Jimmy Louis
Lito Reyes

1/5 Street

John Holmes
Tygran Martikyan
Jose Valdes
Tom Wong
Ken Watkins

1/5 G.T.

David Bellinger
Eddie Beltran
Angel Colon
Victor Garcia
John Holmes
Frank Killam
Tim Neja
Tony Phalen
Eric Poholsky
Albert Remiglio
Bob Sarnelle
Alan Trump

1/5 F-1

David Bellinger
Jay Kimbrough
Tim Neja
Bob Sarnelle
Alan Trump
Jose Valdes
Hey Glenn just a quick note my first name on the list is misspelled hopefully that won't be a problem at the gate when I check in. Correct spelling is TIGRAN MARTIKYAN.

Also just wanted to check with you if you received the entry form and the check yet Thanks.
__________________
LionArtPrints - Custom Apparel, Hats, PitMats, RC Car Bags, and More
LionArtPrints - On Facebook
tiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:42 AM   #55
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze View Post
Fred, of course you are signed up, I mailed in your entry last Saturday but it will be more likely no sportsman class anyway as there are only 5 that signed up, just race with the big boys!
Thank you. I didnt see my name and havnt checked forum got worried. No sportsman no problem like to see how good I can do anyway
mxfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:59 PM   #56
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 21
Default

Jim and I were going to pit for each other without sportsman were in the same class so we need to have a sportsman class.
mxfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:38 PM   #57
Tech Master
 
BigC2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,456
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Dang it, dont like what am hearing about the weather.
__________________
BigC

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
BigC2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:29 PM   #58
Tech Fanatic
 
tiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 944
Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tiko
Default

Hey guys anyone know what time can we go out to Pomona for practice tomorrow and let's hope that the weather doesn't mess up the weekend.
__________________
LionArtPrints - Custom Apparel, Hats, PitMats, RC Car Bags, and More
LionArtPrints - On Facebook
tiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:45 PM   #59
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Los Angeles Ca.
Posts: 949
Default

This is the final entry list for RCX 105 entrys!!...have fun all!!!

1/10 Sedan Sportsman

Kevin Burnett
Jacques Boudreaux
Brandon Cho
Peter Chu
Richard Facundo
Francis Mejia

1/10 Sedan Expert

Marco Acousta
Jim Bishop
Jeff Blackburn
Johnny Bravo
Henry Cardona
Robbie Collins
Walter Diaz
Ike Gent
Al Lopez
Brian Mowry
Fred Myrick
Eugene Osburn
William Pendergrass
Matt Reddick
Rich Taylor
Brian Thomas
Kevin Woods
Michael Shing
Sherman Sim
Max Smalls
Brad Toffelmire

1/8 4wd Sportsman

Daniel Beltran
Eddie Beltran
Lalo Beltran
Tom Wong
Jacques Boudreaux
Dale Briske
Kevin Burnett
Henry Cardona
Bill Culver
Joel Esquire
Clinton Frazier
Don Hirami
Junior
Gorge Lopez
Brian Mowry
Albert Remiglio
Ray Takahashi
Shaw Takahashi
Nelson Walker

1/8 4wd Expert

Danny Alvarado
Dwayne Amaral
Jon (Pizan) Angle
Jesse Beltran
Jim Bishop
Ron Calangi
Tony Clark
Robbie Collins
Walter Diaz
Gary Elias
Richard Facundo
Tony Fillecia
Garen Hagobian
Harry Hananouchi
Joel J
Steve Jackson
Theilo Jordan
Christan Lopez
Jason Mac
Michael Palazzola
Brad Rasmussen
Matt Reddick
Jerry S Roberts
Ruben Serrano
Michael Shing
Sherman Sim
Dana Smeltzer
Brad Toffelmire
Rick West
Glenn Williams
Paul Wright
Bill Wyatt
Norbert Yap

R/C Supebike

Larry Dy
Stephen Kerth
Dwayne Lawler
Jimmy Louis
Lito Reyes

1/5 Street

John Holmes
Tygran Martikyan
Jose Valdes
Tom Wong
Ken Watkins

1/5 G.T.

David Bellinger
Eddie Beltran
Angel Colon
Victor Garcia
John Holmes
Frank Killam
Tim Neja
Tony Phalen
Eric Poholsky
Albert Remiglio
Bob Sarnelle
Alan Trump

1/5 F-1

David Bellinger
Tony Neisinger
Tim Neja
Bob Sarnelle
Alan Trump
Jose Valdes
gwilli2001us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 03:48 PM   #60
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Los Angeles Ca.
Posts: 949
Default

FYI - Track setup begins tomorrow at 8:30am, free practice for those that help. enter through gate 1 and tell guard(s) you are part of track setup crew for RCX race. there will be a list of names at the guard tower. Track in the same area as last year.
gwilli2001us is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:45 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net