R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 02-28-2011, 08:07 AM   #376
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdesoto View Post
Walter Diaz takes Touring with Serpent 733 and Paolo takes 8th Scale with Novarossi powered Serpent 966!!!
Congrats to Paolo and Walter!
Doug M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:13 AM   #377
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to SOLOARTIST 702

want to thank Boris for the loan Robert of ko propo , Brian thomas & Glenn williams of glarc Billy B your the man thanks to Diatta,swauger,strack & brad R for all the support my first race with the NT 1 went well literally ran the tires off driver error oops ! great time and fun and usual see you guys soon KISS THE BABY
RC AMERICA / XRAY / HUDY/ MATRIX TIRES /KOPROPO / ORCAN GT3 /RED CUP RACING MEMBER / SPEEWORLD RACEWAY/ A+ performance parts /IVE SEEN THE XRAY TEAM DRIVE SO I GOT XRAY CARS / better to keep up than to catch up

WILLIAM PENDERGRASS
SOLOARTIST 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:41 AM   #378
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Looks like the team to beat was Serpentamerica/kamikaze!!!! Congrats on the win Paolo w/966 and to Walter w/733!!!!
Old 02-28-2011, 08:51 AM   #379
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Congrats to Paolo M., Walter Diaz, and Lalo Beltran on their win.

Congrats to Mike Swauger, Diatta, and Eddie Beltran on TQ.

Thanks to BT, Rober Morris (KO), and GreaterLA club for putting together another Great Event. Can't forget Billy Bowerman, He runs a great race schedule, and gets the crowd excited about every qual and main......

Thanks to Mugen for the Support and Especially to Eugene on the Pit work...

Hope to see most of you at RCX
Francis M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 11:57 AM   #380
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I wanted to tell all those who came out to support this event thank you for making it happen. I also wanted to give a shout out to Glen for dragging that monster of a trailer out to the lot on Wednesday and pulling it out on Sunday. A big thanks to BTZ, the Pallazolas, Walter Diaz, Chris Verano, Don Hirami, Jerry Rapp, Rodger from Tamiya, Brian Nakahara, Joe Thomas (B's little bro) and I hope I am not forgetting to mention anyone else who came out to build the race track on Wednesday night. I hope everyone enjoyed the layout and the improved tire wear too.

Thank you to Billy B. running a firm and fair race program. BT and Robert at KO Propo for keeping this event on the calender and hopefully for years to come and all the sponsors who supported the event.

Congradulations to Walter and Paolo for taking the checkers and Mike and Diatta for taking the TQ's.

And a thank you to Paul Wright for helping me sort out my tuning issues. Diatta and John Angle for pitting me. Mr. Strack for hooking me up with the extras! And BTZ for going through the all the effort to put this race on.
Danny A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:58 PM   #381
Tech Regular

Congrats to Paolo and Walter for their wins in 1/8 & 1/10th expert. It was great to see old friends and make new ones.

Thanks to Brain Thomas and Bill Bowerman for putting on a great event and to Robert Morris of KO Propo for his sponsorship.

Thanks to Sam at Kamikaze for his support and help throughout the weekend. To Paolo for his help and advice. To all the guys at Team Kamikaze..Sherman,Walter,Jimmy and Steve for their help and support .

Last but not least to Bill for his help and to Jim for the great pit work. All of you had a hand in our sucess this weekend and I thank for that.

To all the competitors that showed up , thanks for making this an awesome weekend and one to remember.
Old 02-28-2011, 02:49 PM   #382
Tech Master

I would like to thank all the racers that supported the 3rd Annual KO PROPO race event. You guys made my job easy, fun and thank you for the gratitude.

Special Thanks goes out too Robert & Amy Morris from KO PROPO, Brian Thomas and crew for all the hard work they put in for this event to make happen for us racers. A little rain didn't stop you die hard racers from coming out and supporting this event and that is why the rain gods stayed away knowing how important the race meant to you guys. The race was exciting and very closes all week end. Congrats to everyone and hope to see you all at the Golden State Nitro Series starting in June.

I would like to give a BIG thanks to all the racers that traveled from Texas, New York, Hawaii, Florida and all the other states I might not have mentioned, that was awesome for you racers to show up and support the KO race.

I hope everybody made it home o.k. and thank you again.

Billy
YLLIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 04:56 PM   #383
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

What happened to Swauger in the finals ?
jelayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 05:43 PM   #384
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelayne View Post
What happened to Swauger in the finals ?

He had close to a 3/4 lap lead early on the race but something happened to him...
Francis M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 05:47 PM   #385
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

ok thanks, I hope he is not getting a bad luck bug
jelayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:22 AM   #386
wad
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to wad Send a message via MSN to wad

Thanks to Brian, Billy and Robert for a great race... I had a lot of fun, it was the best way to celebrate my birthday.....

Also thanks to Sam, Steve and Paolo for all the help over the weekend.. I am glad we were able to win the race in both classes...

Scott, it was nice racing with you, I like close races.. Thanks for keeping it clean.. It was fun the whole 30 minutes....

Thanks everyone... See you at the next race!!
Old 03-01-2011, 08:05 AM   #387
Tech Fanatic

Congrats to the winners, BT put a great race together. I will definitely be back for more racing...
Diatta Collymore [email protected]([email protected])(www.fordhamhobbies.com) (Wallacemotorsports.net) Fordham Hobbies, Wallace Motorsports, WRC Racing, Hot Race Tyres, Ielasi Tuned Engines, VP Power Master fuel, KO Propo America, Paint By Mikey Mike
D-nicest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 09:05 AM   #388
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-nicest View Post
Congrats to the winners, BT put a great race together. I will definitely be back for more racing...
Hey diatta how was the new horsepower?
HoboShop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:47 AM   #389
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboShop View Post
Hey diatta how was the new horsepower?
It was fast
Diatta Collymore [email protected]([email protected])(www.fordhamhobbies.com) (Wallacemotorsports.net) Fordham Hobbies, Wallace Motorsports, WRC Racing, Hot Race Tyres, Ielasi Tuned Engines, VP Power Master fuel, KO Propo America, Paint By Mikey Mike
D-nicest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 11:13 AM   #390
Tech Regular

It has taken me a couple of days to write on this thread about the great race last weekend. My fingers finally thawed so I can now type!!!

First I wish to thank my representative driver for GQ Racing Tires Diatta Collymore. Diatta was TQ for the 1/10th Sedan Expert class by over 3 seconds I believe. Thank you Diatta for the great job!!!

If you did not get a chance to meet Diatta, next time around please do so. Diatta is a very nice guy and full of information that he is always willing to share with a smile on his face.

I was proud to be a sponsor for this race that was put on by Brian, Billy, and Robert. I have know Billy for at least 25 years and he has never changed. Give him a mike and a soap box and there will not be a quiet moment! Kidding Billy, Love ya man!!!

I am looking forward to next years KO Propo race ! Of course I am hoping for less wind and more degrees warmer!!!
Attached Thumbnails
3rd Annual KO Propo Nitro Grand Prix Feb.24-27-gq-sam-diatta.jpg  
TM America is offline   Reply With Quote