R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   MOTONICA P81RS (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/451741-motonica-p81rs.html)

YBSLOW 11-11-2010 09:33 AM

MOTONICA P81RS
 
This car looks sweet.

www.motonica.com
go to downloads and look for P81Pro RS

YBSLOW 11-11-2010 09:38 AM

MOto
 
3 Attachment(s)
actually go to products and you will find P81 RS

YBSLOW 11-11-2010 12:31 PM

new parts for rs
 
1 Attachment(s)
These are the parts that make the Pro a RS.

1fastmxcn 11-11-2010 07:01 PM


Can't wait to get my p81 RS from Motonica USA as soon as they arrive. Looks like a real bad Marthafocker!

1fastmxcn 11-11-2010 07:02 PM


Can't wait to get my p81 RS from Motonica USA as soon as they arrive. Looks like a real bad Marthafocker!

1fastmxcn 11-13-2010 12:05 PM


Originally Posted by 1fastmxcn (Post 8198372)
Can't wait to get my p81 RS from Motonica USA as soon as they arrive. Looks like a real bad Marthafocker!

I know that Brad T of YB SLOW fame already had some really cool parts for the Motonica P81 models on the drawing board. Really can't wait to get my P81 on the track!!

YR4Dude 11-13-2010 10:33 PM

How is the car different from the P81 Pro? Is the RS an improvement over the Pro? Not familiar with Motonica line. Please explain.

lil-bump 11-14-2010 09:33 AM

Whatever happen to the P100? Who is the US dist? The car looks sweet!!!!!!!!!

bobbyblaze 11-14-2010 09:59 AM

I'm suprise we haven't heard anything from Garen..but the car looks grear

1fastmxcn 11-14-2010 04:00 PM


Originally Posted by YR4Dude (Post 8206758)
How is the car different from the P81 Pro? Is the RS an improvement over the Pro? Not familiar with Motonica line. Please explain.

From what I gather, it has more aluminum to further stregthen an already strong car. It also has a revised radio tray that slides side to side for another tuning option aswel as adding another internal gearing option. New rear shock tower for the new shock position . Two speed is also new with lighter internals and diff plastic on all plastic( stiffer ). This will be one fast car and can't wait to get mine.

YBSLOW 11-14-2010 04:16 PM

StainleSS Rear Axle
 
The first all new part to be released is a liteweight rear center drive axle made from hollow stainless steel. This will reduce drivetrain weight and will be a great compliment to the liteweight stainless steel wheel axles we make to be used with the mugen style cvd's front and rear and fit the P81 perfectly as I just installed them on my P81 yesterday. Cannot wait to get this car on the track.

FaanP 11-14-2010 09:49 PM


Originally Posted by YBSLOW (Post 8209597)
The first all new part to be released is a liteweight rear center drive axle made from hollow stainless steel. This will reduce drivetrain weight and will be a great compliment to the liteweight stainless steel wheel axles we make to be used with the mugen style cvd's front and rear and fit the P81 perfectly as I just installed them on my P81 yesterday. Cannot wait to get this car on the track.

When will you have the mugen style CVD's available in your store?

I'll drop Garen a mail and ask to update us on the delivery of the RS.

YBSLOW 11-15-2010 05:05 AM


Originally Posted by FaanP (Post 8211284)
When will you have the mugen style CVD's available in your store?

I'll drop Garen a mail and ask to update us on the delivery of the RS.

I just sell the outboard axle portion.

You just need the bone portion and the little cvd joint portion and pin from Mugen.

garen 11-15-2010 07:43 AM

I will post more info soon.

YR4 Dude: The Motonica P81 was introduced in 2009. Locally, the P81 has won the Kamikaze and Cancer Benefit races, and yesterday 3rd at the regionals. Internationally, the car took 2nd at the 2010 Euro's and has won several national titles. The car is very good and solid. The RS is an update on the P81, not a whole new car. Most of the items shown in the photos (look at the one showing all the misc 'new' parts) are either aluminum versions or replacements of the stock plastic parts or existing parts with and without cosmetic changes. The only 'changes' to the car are the shocks and shock towers, and the pivoting radio tray. The car is just as durable as before (if not more) and should be even quicker on the track. Racers have the option of starting with the standard kit (which happens to be the lowest priced 1/8 on road car on the market) and upgrading to the RS parts as they go along or just start with the RS kit outright.

lil-bump: www.motonica-usa.com

lil-bump 11-15-2010 08:19 AM


Originally Posted by garen (Post 8212520)
I will post more info soon.

YR4 Dude: The Motonica P81 was introduced in 2009. Locally, the P81 has won the Kamikaze and Cancer Benefit races, and yesterday 3rd at the regionals. Internationally, the car took 2nd at the 2010 Euro's and has won several national titles. The car is very good and solid. The RS is an update on the P81, not a whole new car. Most of the items shown in the photos (look at the one showing all the misc 'new' parts) are either aluminum versions or replacements of the stock plastic parts or existing parts with and without cosmetic changes. The only 'changes' to the car are the shocks and shock towers, and the pivoting radio tray. The car is just as durable as before (if not more) and should be even quicker on the track. Racers have the option of starting with the standard kit (which happens to be the lowest priced 1/8 on road car on the market) and upgrading to the RS parts as they go along or just start with the RS kit outright.

lil-bump: www.motonica-usa.com


So was the P100 project scraped???


All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:50 AM.

Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.3.6
Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net