R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 02-03-2011, 07:32 AM   #136
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rmargiotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by choisan View Post
open forum??? mind your business, gentleman.
Negative Nancy....quiet down, sir.

Looking at your posts, nobody ever told you if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Good day, sir.
rmargiotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:36 AM   #137
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmargiotta View Post
Negative Nancy....quiet down, sir.

Looking at your posts, nobody ever told you if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Good day, sir.
funny, sister.this forum is about the car. if you want to say something not about the car, your friend will tell you to go somewhere else. bye.
choisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:37 AM   #138
Tech Fanatic

The car looks great and is already performing well. It's also clear that its the NT1's big brother not a copy of some other manufacture... It's performance on the track, I'm sure we'll truly separate it from the rest of the pack.
Diatta Collymore [email protected]([email protected])(www.fordhamhobbies.com) (Wallacemotorsports.net) Fordham Hobbies, Wallace Motorsports, WRC Racing, Hot Race Tyres, Ielasi Tuned Engines, VP Power Master fuel, KO Propo America, Paint By Mikey Mike
D-nicest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:41 AM   #139
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riketsu View Post
Say what you want to say...

The RX8 is by far the cleanest design I have seen in a long time... Why go with complicated designs when something simple can do??

Look at how complicated the floating radio tray is on the Capricorn and Mugen... and Xray does it with two simple inserts...

You may have x100 innovative things... But they may or may not work at the end... I just look at the MTX5, and I am disgusted by the complexity of the car... It does have some nice features, but other things, Robert just went over the top complicating it...

Choisan, if you have nothing but trolling to share, go some place else.
. I am not defendind anyone and I think the rx8 is real nice and will do awesome ...... But the mrx5 looks complex but is by far the easiest car I've had to work on/ maintain. Belt changes set up etc. The features on the mrx5 are second to none. The xray is gonna be great this is xrays day in 1/8. Congrats. The mtx5 is gonna be sick.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:46 AM   #140
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Riketsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACK HAMMER View Post
The mtx5 is gonna be sick.
Or it's going to glitch...

J/k...

Like I said, the MTX5 does have a lot of nice features and looks good... But there are some details where Robert could've simplified it for the benefit of everyone...

And there are some small details I would've wanted the RX8 to have... Front wire ARB, tank ontop of the radio tray... Etc...

The tank maybe Hudy likes to leave the possibility of lowering it 3-4 mm with a micro lipo... Who knows...

I really do like how the rear ARB is mounted to the bulkheads, I hope i can adapt something to the NT1 like that...
Old 02-03-2011, 07:56 AM   #141
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Seeing as how Paul L has not really driven 8th scale much (according to him at the birds) it seems to be running pretty good thus far at the Winter nats!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/attachme...02-02-2011.txt

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:57 AM   #142
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-nicest View Post
The car looks great and is already performing well. It's also clear that its the NT1's big brother not a copy of some other manufacture... It's performance on the track, I'm sure we'll truly separate it from the rest of the pack.
Hey d you going to run 8 scale now?!
HoboShop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:06 AM   #143
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboShop View Post
Hey d you going to run 8 scale now?!
Probably not till late in the season if I do decide
Diatta Collymore [email protected]([email protected])(www.fordhamhobbies.com) (Wallacemotorsports.net) Fordham Hobbies, Wallace Motorsports, WRC Racing, Hot Race Tyres, Ielasi Tuned Engines, VP Power Master fuel, KO Propo America, Paint By Mikey Mike
Old 02-03-2011, 08:15 AM   #144
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmargiotta View Post
Meh,

Riketsu, best thing to do with trolls is ignore them (unless you're JACK HAMMER and just make the same post twice to get seen). They wouldn't go into the XRAY pits and say it looks like such-and-such car, internet.
sorry if I double post ....not trying to get seen. U cant miss me anyway lol. I run novamAx motors love em. Just got the last two xl7 s from rc america a week ago. I hate the head on the new motor. Think I told drew Ellis at the pre worlds. If I thought the rx8 sucked I'd say it But it looks great and looks like it even better on the track (winternats) FYI. I met Robert peitsch at the pre worlds he asked me why I had old upper front arms and knuckles on my mrx5. I told him the mrx5 ones are junk ... Good luck to xray and novamax great new car. Great new motor. Diatta you gonna run one??
Old 02-03-2011, 08:20 AM   #145
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Riketsu

Quote:
sorry if I double post ....not trying to get seen. U cant miss me anyway lol. I run novamAx motors love em. Just got the last two xl7 s from rc america a week ago. I hate the head on the new motor. Think I told drew Ellis at the pre worlds. If I thought the rx8 sucked I'd say it But it looks great and looks like it even better on the track (winternats) FYI. I met Robert peitsch at the pre worlds he asked me why I had old upper front arms and knuckles on my mrx5. I told him the mrx5 ones are junk ... Good luck to xray and novamax great new car. Great new motor. Diatta you gonna run one??
Guess you have something to say about the front upper arms of the mtx5 when you see him again...

The new cooling head doesn't look that bad... Its just nothing we are not used to.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:28 AM   #146
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

POWER MASTER Fuel, 2mm Designs
Protoform Bodies, Avid Bearings, AMR Engines

Last edited by YBSLOW; 02-03-2011 at 09:15 AM.
YBSLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:17 AM   #147
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by YBSLOW View Post
Old 02-03-2011, 09:23 AM   #148
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riketsu View Post
Guess you have something to say about the front upper arms of the mtx5 when you see him again...

The new cooling head doesn't look that bad... Its just nothing we are not used to.
Yeah that turnbuckle upper arm needs to be stronger. On the touring car may not be as bad cause of a bumper but well see. Hey are the shocks on the rx8 anodized black aluminum??? Or plastic. ?? The pic looks plastic If there aluminumthats pretty trick!!
Old 02-03-2011, 09:32 AM   #149
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Yeah that turnbuckle upper arm needs to be stronger. On the touring car may not be as bad cause of a bumper but well see. Hey are the shocks on the rx8 anodized black aluminum??? Or plastic. ?? The pic looks plastic If there aluminumthats pretty trick!!
The ones in the pic are aluminum
Old 02-03-2011, 09:33 AM   #150
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

How much will the rx8 cost$??? How much will the new max power xl9 tqr costs??? And drew are these items in stock yet?
HoboShop is offline   Reply With Quote