R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 09-25-2010, 10:49 PM   #16
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Siddique View Post
Wouldnt say strange i built 3 kits from the first batch through to 2 upgrade batchs , all had the same sort of binding issue , you can not compare the 733 to any other car . dermal junkies car it was . but nt1 110% perfect out of the box . and true belts last a life time so does the parts . but at the end of the day each to there own
Tell me what you dremmeled, because I didnt have to do any dremmeling on mine, and it rolled very good out of the box. Also, Im still running the same belts from the 09 nats.
nitrodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:26 PM   #17
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrodude View Post
Tell me what you dremmeled, because I didnt have to do any dremmeling on mine, and it rolled very good out of the box. Also, Im still running the same belts from the 09 nats.
Same here, no Dremmel needed.
no binding either.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:43 AM   #18
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd View Post
Ouch, but everyone has a lemon out the door once in a while no matter how good the manufacturer. Are there any hop-up or option parts for the NT1 that would be considered necessary or very smart to look into and get?
Hey dredd what's up. I would say most guys up here are using the soft sway bar and the 1degree front knuckles the multi diff piece is nice also to make the spool for the front. Not sure if it comes in the kit. I must say xray quality is awesome I have t1fk04 raced it a long time in electric. Xray comes with second to none directions and a seperate hudy set up book. But Juan amadors Capricorn was pretty sick looking right outta the box. Food for thought.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:35 PM   #19
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Cool Stick with Kyosho.

Nt1 or rrr evo2:shimo. Both are very durable cars. I dont have a problem with parts or support with my shimo. It is easier to build an xray. The team magic G4rs is another option. I have seen it kick some azzez.
kyosho_ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 08:41 PM   #20
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyosho_ken View Post
Nt1 or rrr evo2:shimo. Both are very durable cars. I dont have a problem with parts or support with my shimo. It is easier to build an xray. The team magic G4rs is another option. I have seen it kick some azzez.
Is there a possibility of a newer version of RRR coming in the not too distant future?

I am leaning toward the NT1, I've heard nothing bad about them at all so far. Plus I like the engine mounting system, never have to redo the gear mesh once it's set... just a great idea.