Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RCAmerica/Xray,Hudy

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 08:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

cant hardly see it with this guy walking in front of the camera hahaha...
Old 02-22-2012, 07:32 AM
Tech Master

Hey guys, I want to get this thread back active. We will post all info here regarding the US team and support for the NT1 and RX8 in the US. Also Max Power and SRC.

Thanks for your support, looking to be a good year for Team Xray USA.

Thanks Drew
Old 02-22-2012, 07:46 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Drew Ellis
Hey guys, I want to get this thread back active. We will post all info here regarding the US team and support for the NT1 and RX8 in the US. Also Max Power and SRC.

Thanks Drew
thanks drew it will be a pleasure to work with the XRAY team and the fact that all filth & rubbish will not hender our goal to move forward with a great product
Old 02-22-2012, 08:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks Drew
Got a tracking number yet for the new kits? What was Mike's final word on the car at the winter nats? In the main he looked to have the fastest car early in the race.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:10 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Dasmopar
Got a tracking number yet for the new kits? What was Mike's final word on the car at the winter nats? In the main he looked to have the fastest car early in the race.
Hopefully 30 days. Place your order today at your local dealer or contact RCAmerica.

Mike has been happy with his car. His has been running a lot of these parts since the nats. Ralph has been running the chassis and has been happy with it. With all these new parts for the car, XRAY will remain selling the stock parts we run now. Which will work on the new car. All option, stock parts you have now will work with the RX8 2012.

A few drivers tested the washers for the clutch at the Winternats. They seemed to be very consistent and easy to build the clutch. But with not much time we went back to the spring. Feeling that the spring setup made better rip, but with more time with the washers I think we can get the same results.

Thanks Drew
Old 02-22-2012, 06:25 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Hopefully 30 days. Place your order today at your local dealer or contact RCAmerica.

Mike has been happy with his car. His has been running a lot of these parts since the nats. Ralph has been running the chassis and has been happy with it. With all these new parts for the car, XRAY will remain selling the stock parts we run now. Which will work on the new car. All option, stock parts you have now will work with the RX8 2012.

A few drivers tested the washers for the clutch at the Winternats. They seemed to be very consistent and easy to build the clutch. But with not much time we went back to the spring. Feeling that the spring setup made better rip, but with more time with the washers I think we can get the same results.

Thanks Drew
Drew is there any pics available on the new parts that were used
Thanks in advance & Congrats to you & the entire Team
Old 02-22-2012, 06:54 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by GMartinez
Drew is there any pics available on the new parts that were used
Thanks in advance & Congrats to you & the entire Team
Pics should be up soon at www.teamxray.com. Thanks George

Thanks Drew
Old 02-23-2012, 04:56 AM
Tech Elite

looking forward to getting my RX8 & the horsepower is already in hand
Old 02-23-2012, 05:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

George ya'll talkin bout this stuff?RCAmerica/Xray,Hudy-xrayrx8-1-150x91.jpg

RCAmerica/Xray,Hudy-xrayrx8-3-150x84.jpg

RCAmerica/Xray,Hudy-xrayrx8-4-150x84.jpg

RCAmerica/Xray,Hudy-xrayrx8-5-150x85.jpg

RCAmerica/Xray,Hudy-xrayrx8clutch-150x82.jpg
REDRC, search X-Ray, pics and info from the toy fair.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
looking forward to getting my RX8 & the horsepower is already in hand
Come get some son.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Drew has anyone had a chance to try out the new clutch?

At the Winter nats. I was running the belleville waRshers most of the week but then my motor was getting soft so when I switched motors I thought it might be a good idea to try your set up. I felt your set up had a touch more rip than my set up. I was running the same set up as Mike Strack for the washers. (7 thick and 5 thin ) With the washers the clutch is nolonger a issue for me, I can build it and forget it. I think I started running that shoe at the Nats last year then two or three more races after that plus most of the winter nats. I have not pulled the clutch apart since I have been back home to see how it looks but I didn't see any signs of dusting. It seems as though I have some sorta idea on how to make this clutch work good now just in time for the new stuff to come out. lol
Old 02-23-2012, 10:57 AM
Tech Elite

Come get some son.
gonna be a lot more infractions
Old 02-23-2012, 11:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by SOLOARTIST 702
gonna be a lot more infractions
VIOLATOR!!! Was that a life time banned from the track or just the rest of this year? I think they need to make up some new Red Cups that have Violator printed on them for you offenders.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:01 PM
Tech Master

Drew has anyone had a chance to try out the new clutch?

At the Winter nats. I was running the belleville waRshers most of the week but then my motor was getting soft so when I switched motors I thought it might be a good idea to try your set up. I felt your set up had a touch more rip than my set up. I was running the same set up as Mike Strack for the washers. (7 thick and 5 thin ) With the washers the clutch is nolonger a issue for me, I can build it and forget it. I think I started running that shoe at the Nats last year then two or three more races after that plus most of the winter nats. I have not pulled the clutch apart since I have been back home to see how it looks but I didn't see any signs of dusting. It seems as though I have some sorta idea on how to make this clutch work good now just in time for the new stuff to come out. lol

We have just tried the washers. And have seen the same result as you. I think with more testing the washers could be better.

The race report is up at www.rcamerica.com

Thanks Drew
Old 02-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Lon, Drew

I second that request for tracking ###!!! All the Best !!!

Alex

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.