Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
RCAmerica/Xray,Hudy >

RCAmerica/Xray,Hudy

RCAmerica/Xray,Hudy

Old 11-12-2010, 02:06 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by captian
Wow ....,are the maxpower 2664 pipes in stock
Yes, we also have the new .21 pipe 2017.

Thanks Drew
Old 11-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HoboShop
It not even close xrays quality in parts in kits are second to none hands down. Some people are really kidding there selfs if they don't think the same way!!!!!!!!!!!
Your comment makes no sense Xray doesn't make the bodies we are speaking of. SRC does,not even Xceed was the maker just the distributor. No one questioned Xray's quality!
Old 11-12-2010, 02:18 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Drew Ellis
Yes, we also have the new .21 pipe 2017.

Thanks Drew
thanks drew
Old 11-12-2010, 02:22 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Serpent-Dan
Your comment makes no sense Xray doesn't make the bodies we are speaking of. SRC does,not even Xceed was the maker just the distributor. No one questioned Xray's quality!
He's sorry LOL
Old 11-12-2010, 02:57 PM
Tech Master

SRC was making the bodies for Xceed. On Redrc Xceed said it was there body. No one even knew about SRC then. SRC bagged and sold the product to Xceed how Xceed wanted it done. Maybe you should stick to your annocement thread.

RCAmerica will and are going to support the whole SRC line and SRC is fully dedcatied to making there product the best out there.

Thanks Drew
Old 11-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Tech Elite

Ruffled some feather here I see! Nice to see how a companies represenative treats the public. Last I saw thus was a public forum not the private forum your parent company runs!! Freedom of speech ain't dead. And as I see it my comment was at that hobo guy that likes to say this he has no knowledge of. If you re-read my comment. But again classy on your part to tell me to stick to my thread!! Nice customer service!! SMFH!
Old 11-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Tech Master

Ruffled some feather here I see! Nice to see how a companies represenative treats the public. Last I saw thus was a public forum not the private forum your parent company runs!! Freedom of speech ain't dead. And as I see it my comment was at that hobo guy that likes to say this he has no knowledge of. If you re-read my comment. But again classy on your part to tell me to stick to my thread!! Nice customer service!! SMFH!

Didn't ruffle my feathers. You obviosly have another agenda posting on the RCAmerica thread, just read your sig and you have been on here promoting your sponser's product unlike me who does not come and trash up your thread. I was just trying to say if you do not know the facts then don't post like you know whats going on. Meaning your thread you know whats going on so maybe its best to stick there. You are not the public when you are on here promoting product for other company. You are just like me someone who cares about the product we race.

And this posting says nothing about RCAmerica's customer service anybody knows that we take good care of are cutomer base and have alway done so. We are some of the most approachable racers out here always willing to help.

Wish you the best.

Thanks Drew
Old 11-12-2010, 03:46 PM
Tech Initiate

Some company reps need to learn how to spell correctly.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:12 PM
Tech Elite

If you read my post I never trashed anyone's product. All I did was state that the first Kruzer body that came to the states in April or May came in under the Xceed name yes because they were the distributor for it and YES it was made by SRC. Which still is the maker of that shell. Yes there were complaints on the masking everyone who used it knows that. I was simply asking on the availability of the shell because it works! Now as far as bashing products that came from you not me. Their all there to be seen. I never questioned how approachable you were. Remember if this is an open forum expect open critisism. Which I did not do. I hope for all the driver sake that SRC has taken care of the issue with the shell which were more than just masking. Also remember there are always options. And bodies change fast in this industry.
With that said. Good luck with all and these words come from the man I am not what's on my signature!
Danny
Old 11-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by BChristiansen
Some company reps need to learn how to spell correctly.
Well you got me there.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Tech Master

If you read my post I never trashed anyone's product. All I did was state that the first Kruzer body that came to the states in April or May came in under the Xceed name yes because they were the distributor for it and YES it was made by SRC. Which still is the maker of that shell. Yes there were complaints on the masking everyone who used it knows that. I was simply asking on the availability of the shell because it works! Now as far as bashing products that came from you not me. Their all there to be seen. I never questioned how approachable you were. Remember if this is an open forum expect open critisism. Which I did not do. I hope for all the driver sake that SRC has taken care of the issue with the shell which were more than just masking. Also remember there are always options. And bodies change fast in this industry.
With that said. Good luck with all and these words come from the man I am not what's on my signature!
Danny
Danny what I stated about the body was my personal opinion not of RCAmerica. Just like you said its a public forum and we can say what we like. Also like you said you should be able to take some open critisism and which I can. But I make one comment on the body and then there is all these Serpent America drivers and supporters jumping on me, so how is that for open critisism. I could of came on your thread and stated it after you made the post of it being a cheaper or nicer body then the SRC, but I didn't I posted my opinion here.

For everyone reading this BS. This is my OWN opinion not RCAmerica. For anyone that knows me they know I say whats on my mind. And sorry if it offended anyone it was just MY opinion and does not reflect RCAmerica as a company even though some guys tried there best to make it seem that way.

Thanks Drew
Old 11-12-2010, 04:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

When can we expect RCAmerica to have the full SRC product line in stock so some of us smaller shops don't have to order 2 or 3 times? Thanks
Old 11-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Tech Elite

Drew let's just agree on our differences and not carry this on for the good of our sport! Truce?
Old 11-12-2010, 05:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Drew Ellis
Danny what I stated about the body was my personal opinion not of RCAmerica. Just like you said its a public forum and we can say what we like. Also like you said you should be able to take some open critisism and which I can. But I make one comment on the body and then there is all these Serpent America drivers and supporters jumping on me, so how is that for open critisism. I could of came on your thread and stated it after you made the post of it being a cheaper or nicer body then the SRC, but I didn't I posted my opinion here.

For everyone reading this BS. This is my OWN opinion not RCAmerica. For anyone that knows me they know I say whats on my mind. And sorry if it offended anyone it was just MY opinion and does not reflect RCAmerica as a company even though some guys tried there best to make it seem that way.

Thanks Drew
Well put bro, always say what's on your mind.
Old 11-12-2010, 05:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

The problem, Mr. Ellis, is that you are known to be an RCAmerica/Hudy, Xray representative and driver. Whatever you say, whether its just your opinion or not, will be seen as an RCAmerica statement.

You have to be very carefull what you say in this industry, you need to watch what you say and the words you use, specially if you're a company representative. Otherwise you risk pissing off people that may not drive an Xray, but that buy other products from RCAmerica. You just have to be a little smarter with your choice of words.

Thats they way I see it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.