R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   Ipanema Sports GT World ChampionShips Mexico 2011 (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/436387-ipanema-sports-gt-world-championships-mexico-2011-a.html)

vbabani 09-20-2010 03:16 PM

Ipanema Sports GT World ChampionShips Mexico 2011

Ipanema Sports welcomes you to celebrate our 2nd Annual 'GT World Championships at the spectacular Club Kyosho Ajusco R/C racing facility.

Club Kyosho Ajusco is nestled high above Mexico City, in the beautiful Ajusco Mountains. It is a purposely built world class 'dream' track that offers the ultimate R/C racing experience.

The 50 first entries will get a commemorative T-shirt

http://www.infernogt.net/world

Gonzo RR 09-20-2010 05:54 PM

Congratulations Victor you website is out of this world :sneaky:

vbabani 09-20-2010 08:34 PM

Thank you Gonzo but its not mine it belong to all the GT community arround the world.

Hope to see you all here en 6 months

bassman2 09-21-2010 05:40 AM

Hello Victor

Victor, you are a great guy and I wish I can make it to Mexico City this year but with work and financial restraints I'll not be able to make it this time.

spooky 1 09-21-2010 10:11 AM

Victor, your web page looks great. I was hoping to accompany
Andy to this race, but it looks like Jeff has alienated more than one of us.

Outofcash 09-21-2010 12:58 PM

Andy is a great supporter of this hobby, it's hard to believe anybody would ban him from a race because he represents a competing company. Do any of the sponsors products cross over into another sponsors products? I will find it very difficult to purchase any more Ipanema tires for my cars.

JLock 09-21-2010 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Outofcash (Post 7968416)
Andy is a great supporter of this hobby, it's hard to believe anybody would ban him from a race because he represents a competing company. Do any of the sponsors products cross over into another sponsors products? I will find it very difficult to purchase any more Ipanema tires for my cars.

This is actually something from another forum and it needs to stay there. No need to bring it up on this forum or thread and rehash it. This should be totally about the race in Mexico City in March 2011, hosted by Victor (a great guy when you meet him) and the fine Mexico City GT racing crew. Many of them raced the Homestead race and are a great group of guys (and ladies), world class in every aspect!!!

mosaics12 09-21-2010 01:46 PM

wow very nice track. i wish there something like that closer to me :(

Marcos.J 09-21-2010 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by JLock (Post 7968453)
This is actually something from another forum and it needs to stay there. No need to bring it up on this forum or thread and rehash it. This should be totally about the race in Mexico City in March 2011, hosted by Victor (a great guy when you meet him) and the fine Mexico City GT racing crew. Many of them raced the Homestead race and are a great group of guys (and ladies), world class in every aspect!!!

I hope that this thread will stay on topic. Anything else take it to pm's

spooky 1 09-21-2010 03:42 PM

I raced with Victor at the worlds , and when I say I raced with him, I mean I was nose to tail racing with him. He's a great guy and racer. I hope to run with him again.

Gonzo RR 09-21-2010 07:25 PM

Spec pipe

Just notice there will be a spec pipe for this even in the GT1 spec class. No biggie just gotta get the header for the os vg and find the stock kyosho pipe :p damn where did I put it?

JLock 09-21-2010 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Gonzo RR (Post 7970038)
Just notice there will be a spec pipe for this even in the GT1 spec class. No biggie just gotta get the header for the os vg and find the stock kyosho pipe :p damn where did I put it?

I have an extra pipe or two if you need one.

adelossantos 09-21-2010 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by JLock (Post 7970367)
I have an extra pipe or two if you need one.

Victor Babani will have some spare pipes on the track just in case someone need one..

BTW.. the spots are going fast, 1 day and we already have 9 drivers registered.

Timmo 09-22-2010 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by adelossantos (Post 7970409)
Victor Babani will have some spare pipes on the track just in case someone need one..

BTW.. the spots are going fast, 1 day and we already have 9 drivers registered.

Do you guys modify the stock pipe in any way...

Gonzo RR 09-22-2010 05:13 AM

As far as I know pipe mods are not allowed

Jlock, thanks man I should also have 2 laying around somewhere if not i'd like to try the ofna pipe. Hey so I guess you are planning on attending this race? I'm on a campaing to be good until then and get the ok from the wifey lol