Ipanema Sports GT World ChampionShips Mexico 2011

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ipanema Sports GT World ChampionShips Mexico 2011

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2011, 11:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Marcos, I'll assume that's directed at Paul. I've been on these forums for over nine years with the same account, and it's my real name.
Old 03-22-2011, 01:24 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SteveP
Marcos, I'll assume that's directed at Paul. I've been on these forums for over nine years with the same account, and it's my real name.
I'm sorry it was not meant to u I was agreeing with u
Old 03-22-2011, 01:50 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
another account GT Speed Freak?? grow up
Well said...

Originally Posted by SteveP
You mean GT Speed Freak is the one that's been trashing Jeff?!! That's Paul from the same area in Florida as Jeff, who at one point praised Jeff and Ipanema products. It appears now that he set up Max Velocity Racing (which is the distributor for Alpha tires and bodies), now Jeff is the devil. This is beyond "low" for someone who is now a competitor, to talk trash about another company's products. Under anonymous user names no less. It's completely pathetic that he's trying to play all of us as a random user, and he's talking trash about a competitor.

Jeff can certainly be accused of being an overly enthusiastic supporter of the class and the products he represents, but if that makes him a bad person, this forum is full of a lot of bad people. Perhaps he takes some of the negative comments too personally, but that seems to be a thing of the past. This stuff from Paul is a whole new low, and it's the type of immature infighting that hurts the class.
This is just a shame, I'm very surprised with this. If you have something to say, say it with your real name. Also this takes away from both Maxvelocity and Alpha tires. This is more of a shame than anything else. People not one of us is a Twenty dollar bill so we are liked by everyone. Come on guys this type of thing takes away from our class. If you don't like the person behind any company then just don't buy their products.
Old 03-22-2011, 04:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Really, the saddest part to all of this is that it was posted on Victor's thread for his upcoming race. Victor has nothing to do with this feud and it is a shame that Victor's thread is being junked up by the negativity coming from Paul. I had the opportunity to meet Paul in Homestead and Joliet and thought he was a good guy. Well, I guess he fooled a lot of us. Paul can not like Jeff all he wants but to detract from Victor's race is inexcusable.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Cool

I know I met him too! Seemed like a nice guy oh well...

Anyway I'll be checking out practice tomorrow
Old 03-22-2011, 08:10 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Go Team USA!

I just wanted to wish all the the USA drivers luck at the event this week! Wish I could be there to help hold up the Team USA flag. Unfortunately, I had a conflict and couldn't make it. But, I will definitely be ready in 2012 to challenge this year's winner with my Novarossi powered Serpent GT!

The track and facility looks incredible! Victor and the crew have really outdone themselves! Good luck again to all drivers!
Old 03-22-2011, 09:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Old 03-23-2011, 06:15 AM
Tech Regular

Track sure looks cold in the mornings.

Vic is that frost on the surface right now?
Old 03-23-2011, 12:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

I have NEVER seen anything so cowardlly, how old is this guy?? doesn't matter that im new to the gt game, and spend PLENTY ,<but def not new to r/c> and Alpha or Max Velocity Racing will NEVER make it on ANY of my upscale racecars...pathetic...back on topic, GOOD LUCK TO ALL, AND OF COURSE U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A.!!!
Old 03-23-2011, 04:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Can someone move the camera next to the pit area to the corner more.The ledge is blocking the view to the track.Thanks man...
Old 03-24-2011, 08:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

There should be some good rubber laid down today with the qualifying starting tomorrow. More racers should be coming in and getting their race groove on.

Mr. Lyday: Good luck to you!!! We here in the states know you can bring it!! We will be cheering for you.
Old 03-24-2011, 05:01 PM
Tech Adept

All I can say is this place I awesome. The hospitality is incredible. for al that couldn't make. You are missing out on a great time.
Old 03-24-2011, 05:07 PM
Tech Regular

I told you! How's practice going?
Old 03-24-2011, 05:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcmikel
All I can say is this place I awesome. The hospitality is incredible. for al that couldn't make. You are missing out on a great time.
Good luck Mike lucky im not there
Old 03-24-2011, 06:04 PM
Tech Elite

Victor wish you the best with the event ... im in Bolivia for Job Assignment and internet access here SUCKS so i dont have access to live cam ... hope you make great videos out of the race,

The hotel where i am have one of the fastest internet connections in the city ... look speedtest.net results :

Im gonna cry and sleep lol !!

cya !

Last edited by Tabushi; 03-24-2011 at 06:25 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.