Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cheapest online R/C store.

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2002, 06:23 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Cheapest online R/C store.

Check this out guys...was surfing ard for the cheapest V one RR and saw this Japanese site.....after including shipping charges, its even cheaper than my local prices. Abt SGD$ 530. It has got other makes as well....like Mugen and HPI . Anyone else with a better online site that I can buy from than this one? Do share with me ..thanks
http://www.hobbynet-jp.com/english/hobbynet.html
Old 04-13-2002, 07:53 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Cheapest online R/C store.

Originally posted by vanntz
Check this out guys...was surfing ard for the cheapest V one RR and saw this Japanese site.....after including shipping charges, its even cheaper than my local prices. Abt SGD$ 530. It has got other makes as well....like Mugen and HPI . Anyone else with a better online site that I can buy from than this one? Do share with me ..thanks
http://www.hobbynet-jp.com/english/hobbynet.html
Include shipping? You gona make the kit cheaper by only 20 bucks! Take my advice, support your local store... At least, you can be sure that there's someone to help you with your kit... but if this 20 bucks matters very much to you, go ahead...