R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 06-12-2004, 06:58 PM   #1
Tech Addict

Default Kyosho V One RR Thread

I thought there was a thread dedicated to this model but I can't find it. So, here goes nothing, or something!

I'm looking for any tips on tire truing for the V1RR. The manual suggests having the front 4.5mm smaller than the rear.

I'm also looking for any help with truing my first set of tires. It seems simple enough and I have caught a glimpse on truing tires on InsideRC telecast. It was simple enough but wanted to ask for any wisdom before thrashing my first set of tires before I successfully true my first set.

^5s and may this thread live long [with the exception of the Evo and the much anticipated RRR, this is a great kit!].

Tom G.
Tom G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 07:37 PM   #2
Tech Addict

Send a message via AIM to compaq888

There is a V one R/RR/Evo thread, it's over 374 pages, i don't know how you missed it

I finally finished all the electronics on my RR, i soldered the battery connections, made a new connector, and today attached my new fail safe from ofna that I received from Tower hobbies.

Now i'm waiting for Tower to finally receive the new OS r-spec so I can order it and put it in my RR

Don't worry about tire truing, walk up to somebody on the track, most likely race day and they will help you with your tires.
compaq888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 07:56 PM   #3
Tech Addict

OS R-spec? Hmmm....

I put in a Wasp .12T and have yet to finish breaking it in. Got lucky and found a [affordable] Rx with 3 channels, so wiring a battery, fail safe of mounitng a PT isn't that big of a deal, although I would like to shorten the cords on the servos one day.

I thought there was a thread strictly dedicated to the RR, but I couldn't find it before starting this. Maybe I just didn't look thoroughly or far back enough. And 374 pages is way too long to catch up on [could be looking at items for sale or eBaying...LOL].

Thanks for the advise on hooking up with a racers at trackside. I guess I was looking for something I could re-read or burn time on tonight, or just start a worthwhile, evolving thread of my own. Who knows.

^5
Old 06-12-2004, 07:58 PM   #4
Tech Addict

Whoo Hooo! I'm a Tech Reg now.

Administrator, PM me for my prize notification and mailing address. I take cash through PayPal, accept Visa, MC & Amex.

LOL
Old 06-13-2004, 05:48 AM   #5
Tech Elite

Here's the V-One R Thread
Taylor-Racing is offline   Reply With Quote