R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   matrix racing tires (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/425057-matrix-racing-tires.html)

td-civ 08-11-2010 09:37 PM

matrix racing tires

i want some input on there tires im running a xray nt1 and i never heard of them till tonight so the more input the better i just got a set and before i try them i would like to hear from ppl that have good and bad

LiL_JaSoN 08-12-2010 12:12 AM

there good :D

jdesoto 08-12-2010 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by td-civ (Post 7794404)
i want some input on there tires im running a xray nt1 and i never heard of them till tonight so the more input the better i just got a set and before i try them i would like to hear from ppl that have good and bad

Robert Pietsch used them to TQ the Worlds in Houston. :)

http://events.redrc.net/wp-content/g...ietschtq-1.jpg

Serpent-Dan 08-12-2010 12:49 PM

They are one of the top 2 brands in my opinion. Matrix and Zac project

nitro ho 08-12-2010 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by td-civ (Post 7794404)

Try them where?
U never race.

td-civ 08-12-2010 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by nitro ho (Post 7797074)
Try them where?
U never race.

why do you care if i race i have a life other then rc and i race and build real real cars if i had more time to race rc i would but i dont and i want too but maybe next year i can race more

so go bug some one that likes you

nitro ho 08-12-2010 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by td-civ (Post 7797090)
why do you care if i race i have a life other then rc and i race and build real real cars if i had more time to race rc i would but i dont and i want too but maybe next year i can race more

so go bug some one that likes you

Yea ok Mr big talker, talk some more like you do on the london forums!!!!!!!

Everyone on here will know you for the guy you are over there.
ALL TALK.

What do you say there Mr sponsored by team magic some time ago guy.
And by the way there boy, i have a very good life.
For sure way better than you think.
Wanna see my T4?

mc_chofo 08-12-2010 02:49 PM

they are great, the best in my oppinion!!

td-civ 08-12-2010 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by nitro ho (Post 7797235)
Yea ok Mr big talker, talk some more like you do on the london forums!!!!!!!

Everyone on here will know you for the guy you are over there.
ALL TALK.

What do you say there Mr sponsored by team magic some time ago guy.
And by the way there boy, i have a very good life.
For sure way better than you think.
Wanna see my T4?

first off i never said that and im not a big talker and there is nothing i said that i have a great life i said what i do for a living and that is build custom cars i dont give 2 cents how much you make or care im sorry i dont have time to race rc but i try too and if you dont like the fact that i not out racing too bad grow the hell up i never asked you and talk to you ppl like you is why i got out of onroad racing and went to off road i do this for fun and only fun

and to the other guys thanks for your input when i get the chance to try them out ill put up my feed back on them i just have 8 sets of brand new jaco wheels and now i feel like i wasted my money on them but if thre matrix wheels are better then i guess i have wheels for sale lol

nitro ho 08-13-2010 11:16 AM

Yea just like you said on the X-Ray NT1 threads that no matter what you did you couldn`t get the car to handle eh, just like that right!!!!!!!!!!

You didn`t even give the car a chance!!!!!!!!!!
All five minutes of it!!!!!!!! And how many laps do you have racing the NT1?
I can probably count all of them on 2 hands:lol: what a joke.
Maybe i should of posted on the threads how much time you got racing the NT1.

Ok my big shot.

So if it`s anyone who needs to grow up it`s you kid.
Maybe it`s those so called cars that you claim to be fixing are rotting away your brain cells.

Tabushi 08-13-2010 12:12 PM

Guys,

An importer from my country wants to carry Matrix Tires, im helping him to contact several brands but Matrix website contact email doesnt work, at least we already emailed 3 times and no answer, anyone here with some internal fast access to this people ?

thanks !

td-civ 08-13-2010 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by nitro ho (Post 7801438)
Yea just like you said on the X-Ray NT1 threads that no matter what you did you couldn`t get the car to handle eh, just like that right!!!!!!!!!!

You didn`t even give the car a chance!!!!!!!!!!
All five minutes of it!!!!!!!! And how many laps do you have racing the NT1?
I can probably count all of them on 2 hands:lol: what a joke.
Maybe i should of posted on the threads how much time you got racing the NT1.

Ok my big shot.

So if it`s anyone who needs to grow up it`s you kid.
Maybe it`s those so called cars that you claim to be fixing are rotting away your brain cells.

first off im still sticking it out with the nt1 this is why im asking what works and what dose not work it dose not matter how many times i have ran it i have ran it many time trying many things when i have time.
yes it is used but why is it used because if you have seen the post i made about my 2 brand new g4rs cars that where stolen from my place then you should know why i got it used i got a good deal on it so why dose it matter if its used or new.
yes i am thinking about getting a g4rs im use to the g4 cars i have had them in the pass and i like them there is no differents from what you brother did he got a g4rs ran it didnt like it and sold it.
i dont under stand why you are bugging me about any of this you dont know me and i dont know you and i have never said anything about you so im going to ask you one more time please im asking nice if you have nothing nice to say to me dont say it at all im doing this as a hobbie for fun. what i do is up to me

nitro ho 08-13-2010 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by td-civ (Post 7802094)
first off im still sticking it out with the nt1 this is why im asking what works and what dose not work it dose not matter how many times i have ran it i have ran it many time trying many things when i have time.
yes it is used but why is it used because if you have seen the post i made about my 2 brand new g4rs cars that where stolen from my place then you should know why i got it used i got a good deal on it so why dose it matter if its used or new.
yes i am thinking about getting a g4rs im use to the g4 cars i have had them in the pass and i like them there is no differents from what you brother did he got a g4rs ran it didnt like it and sold it.
i dont under stand why you are bugging me about any of this you dont know me and i dont know you and i have never said anything about you so im going to ask you one more time please im asking nice if you have nothing nice to say to me dont say it at all im doing this as a hobbie for fun. what i do is up to me

WTF:weird:

I don`t give a rats A$# if you buy a G4 crap rs or not!!!!!!!!!
Why don`t you read the above post jerkoff!!!!!
I never did say anything about the team magic car kid.

As for me bugging you, yes i will because i know guys like you.
ALL TALK NO ACTION.

As for what works on the NT1 or not.
First off, maybe you should learn to drive without hitting every single board on the track first. You know about practice right.

serpentamerica 08-14-2010 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Tabushi (Post 7801614)
Guys,

An importer from my country wants to carry Matrix Tires, im helping him to contact several brands but Matrix website contact email doesnt work, at least we already emailed 3 times and no answer, anyone here with some internal fast access to this people ?

thanks !

We handle the distribution for the Americas. Get in touch with us
[email protected]

Dredd 08-15-2010 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by nitro ho (Post 7802692)
WTF:weird:

I don`t give a rats A$# if you buy a G4 crap rs or not!!!!!!!!!
Why don`t you read the above post jerkoff!!!!!
I never did say anything about the team magic car kid.

As for me bugging you, yes i will because i know guys like you.
ALL TALK NO ACTION.

As for what works on the NT1 or not.
First off, maybe you should learn to drive without hitting every single board on the track first. You know about practice right.

Wow, I always thought this was about the fun of it and not meant to be a boxing match. I personally don't care what someone does with their cars, race or no. There can be things for the car that make it easier for someone to handle or they like better. Even if all they do is practice runs. I've heard Matrix tires are good. Not necessarily better than everything else and I'm not going to say Brand X is better than Brand Y. Obviously they won't make you world champ just because someone qualified good on them or won a major event with them. It's the same with anything. You can take the car that won the worlds and all the gear the driver had and in someone else's hands it would look like a joke. The real question is...was it fun that day? If the answer is yes then it doesn't matter about anything else. Whether you drive a Team Magic G4, an Xray NT1, or an older car you picked up and got running. The whole idea is to enjoy yourself and have a fun hobby. Now me personally, I like a hard rim on my tires. I'll be the first to admit I totally suck and always have. So I want a rim that won't warp on me if I tap the wall a few times. Now any rim will bend that much is obvious, but in my experience a harder rim helps a bit. Even if I can't drive very well, and when I drive well I'm not fast...I have fun.