Old 10-09-2010, 08:59 PM   #46
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Scott Fisher

Sam:

You have PM
Old 10-13-2010, 06:38 PM   #47
Tech Regular

We want to wish Diatta Collymore good luck at the Novarossi Challenge at Homestead in Florida. I am sure he will represent GQ Racing Tires to the best of his ability.

Have Fun and Race Fast!
TM America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:10 PM   #48
Tech Fanatic

Thanks Sam. Just some quick updates, expect a new shore of foam to become available with in the next few weeks from GQ. For those looking for that extra edge on certain tracks, I'm sure they'll come in handy. Also GQ tires was able to TQ and set a new track record at the Skyrocket invitational this past weekend held at Blue Diamond Park in New Castle, DE.

Diatta Collymore [email protected]([email protected])(www.fordhamhobbies.com) (Wallacemotorsports.net) Fordham Hobbies, Wallace Motorsports, WRC Racing, Hot Race Tyres, Ielasi Tuned Engines, VP Power Master fuel, KO Propo America, Paint By Mikey Mike
D-nicest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:48 PM   #49
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Speedypeterb
Default you the manwhore

look at you boy, supporting breast cancer month, see you when you come down for some sunshine, bring some extra covers if you room with Uriah
Old 10-18-2010, 08:14 PM   #50
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedypeterb View Post
look at you boy, supporting breast cancer month, see you when you come down for some sunshine, bring some extra covers if you room with Uriah
LOL I'll see you down there Peter it should be a lot of fun
Diatta Collymore [email protected]([email protected])(www.fordhamhobbies.com) (Wallacemotorsports.net) Fordham Hobbies, Wallace Motorsports, WRC Racing, Hot Race Tyres, Ielasi Tuned Engines, VP Power Master fuel, KO Propo America, Paint By Mikey Mike
Old 10-19-2010, 05:07 AM   #51
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-nicest View Post
Thanks Sam. Just some quick updates, expect a new shore of foam to become available with in the next few weeks from GQ. For those looking for that extra edge on certain tracks, I'm sure they'll come in handy. Also GQ tires was able to TQ and set a new track record at the Skyrocket invitational this past weekend held at Blue Diamond Park in New Castle, DE.
Track record it was!!! Congrats
nitrobeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:03 PM   #52
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrobeast View Post
Track record it was!!! Congrats
Thanks Rui
Old 10-20-2010, 11:34 PM   #53
Tech Master

Great job Diatta! I want to be fast like you when I grow up!
Trinity,EPIC,Oddy Racing,IRS,Sweep racing,Brown Engineering,Mugen USA,Team Xray,RC America,R.I.P. motorsports,Tekin,Customworks,Parma PSE,Ashford Hobbies,D&K Hobbies, TQ-wire,Local 69 Woodputters Union,Big Ant get well soon!!Quinn my BFF!
Dee Lee is a nut and I don't condone what he will say next!
Scooby Horton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:17 AM   #54
Tech Master

Diatta You got mail!
Trinity,EPIC,Oddy Racing,IRS,Sweep racing,Brown Engineering,Mugen USA,Team Xray,RC America,R.I.P. motorsports,Tekin,Customworks,Parma PSE,Ashford Hobbies,D&K Hobbies, TQ-wire,Local 69 Woodputters Union,Big Ant get well soon!!Quinn my BFF!
Dee Lee is a nut and I don't condone what he will say next!
Scooby Horton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:32 PM   #55
Tech Regular

Great driving by Diatta! New track record is really cool and GQ Racing Tires thanks you very uch for your support and representation.

We have found what can make Diatta fast! Just tell him he gets to snuggle up with two cute girls if he TQ's.. It worked!!! Did you see that smile on his face in that picture!
Old 11-09-2010, 11:56 AM   #56
Tech Regular

Red RC posted our news about the "Soft Rim" technology for 200mm class nitro cars.

One of the main statements about the "Soft Rim" is the outer edge is NOT soft. It is as stiff as our Pro Series 200mm rim tires. This continues to give you speed and control around fast corners.

From the outer edge toward the inner edge the special plastic formulation has the rim become softer. On cold, bumpy, and low traction tracks this bit of flex is what gives the tires extra traction. This is an excellent fine tuning opportunity for racers that are looking to cut those extra tenths per lap.

Racers can match these "Soft Rim" tires with their present Pro Series tires. Placing the soft rims on the rear and the regular tires on the front gives excellent on power traction in tight corners and around high speed sweepers. Even in Florida and California when the temps get cooler this soft rim technology will play an important role for fine tuning your car with capabilities to win.

Note: We have found that placing "Soft Rim" tires on the front and regular tires on the rear is not a good match to pick up speed.

GQ is the only manufacturers of "Soft Rim" tires. GQ Racing Tires have a PHD Staff in their Research and Development Department that developed the special plastic formulation needed to produce this advanced technology. Next high cost and highly advance machinery is needed to produce this special plastic rim. Fortunately for all of us racers GQ has 30 years of experience in plastic and rubber and are considered worldwide as experts in this fields.

If you haven't tried GQ tires as yet, please give us a try. If you have questions please write and we will be happy to help you.

Have Fun!
Old 11-27-2010, 03:30 PM   #57
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Tabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Tabushi

Team Marketing America,

I saw couple pics of ORANGE rims/wheels of GQ, wich are the difference between the ORANGE and WHITE ones (white are lightweight i think ?) ? ...

thanks,

E-Mail : [email protected]
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/patoconcha
Whatsapp : +56 9 66165085
Tabushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 06:11 PM   #58
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabushi View Post
Team Marketing America,

I saw couple pics of ORANGE rims/wheels of GQ, wich are the difference between the ORANGE and WHITE ones (white are lightweight i think ?) ? ...

thanks,
The orange wheels are the older rims, which are no longer available. The new white rims are all lightweight and give you the choice between "A" for hard rim and "AS" which is the soft rim. This also gives you the option to further dial yourself in by playing with different rim combinations. Lately I've been liking the feel of using "AS" in the rear and "A" in the front... Hope this was helpful
Old 11-28-2010, 07:45 AM   #59
abi
Tech Adept

Default shore hardness less than 35 available?

Hi,

Are shore hardness of less than 35 for the fronts available in the 'AS' soft rims?

Cheers
Old 11-28-2010, 10:26 AM   #60
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by abi View Post
Hi,

Are shore hardness of less than 35 for the fronts available in the 'AS' soft rims?

Cheers
According to what I was told, the new 32 shore tires should be available sometime this week.