Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Cape Fear RC!!!! >

Cape Fear RC!!!!

Cape Fear RC!!!!

Old 07-21-2010, 05:13 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Cape Fear RC!!!!

Hey All the Cape Fear guys! I have seen a couple of you on here a few times and thought I would try and reach out. My wife and I moved to Utah, she had been away from her family and friends for the better part of 15 years because of me being in the military...so off we went. I have run around to alot of the tracks here in utah, I found one tthat is really nice IR-CR. It has been around for 25 years, Indoor clay, really nice bunch of guys. Downside is I switche dover to 1/10th electric. Most of the tracks are indoors and dont run nitor due to the long winters.

I always had a great time racing at Cape Fear. By far the largest track and the biggest crowd for race day I have seen. All of you guys were awesome I miss racing with you, drop me a pm on here would be great to hear from you. Take care

Shawn Mahoney
Old 07-22-2010, 03:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Howdy Mr. Shawn! There are a LOT of Cape Fear Guys out here....I'll spread the word, but our forums are back up now too!

http://www.capefearrcraceway.com