R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 11:24 PM   #31
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I will go there tomorrow morning.!! Thank you.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:18 AM   #32
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrodude View Post
Tony, dude, you know I live 1 hour away, at least. Plus I work on saturdays, plus I was there last sunday, where the hell was yo ass then?
FIRST! I WAS AT THE TRACK IN THE VALLEY CHECKING OUT ANOTHER ONROAD TRACK, SECOND! I DIDN'T GO ON THE INTERNET TELLING PEOPLE TO GO TO THE TRACK AND WORK ON IT. ACTING LIKE YOU WERE GOING TO BE THERE HELPING YOURSELF . I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO PULL UP AND SEE YOU OUT THERE. THE WAY YOU PUT THAT IN BIG ASS RED LETTERS. THE FIRST ONE THERE WAS EUGENE OSBURN AND THAT WAS 11:00 A.M! SO BEFORE YOU GO PUTTING BIG ASS RED LETTERS ON SOMETHING MAKE SURE YOUR ASS IS THERE TOO!!
Old 07-18-2010, 05:43 AM   #33
Tech Master

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Wow!

Some hostility going on.

Well, hope you guys get everything sorted out and get the track done. Would be a dream to see that much participation and effort to get a nitro on-road track done in my area. I do have high hopes though.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:10 AM   #34
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

ha
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2010, 03:44 PM   #35
avs
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanks596 View Post
ha
is this the 'harmony club' that was mentioned in that other thread?
Old 07-18-2010, 03:52 PM   #36
avs
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyLV View Post
Looks like you guys in SoCal have something good starting. From the picture, the parking lot looks decent, pretty smooth. Lets hope, for the tracks sake, that Rich Taylor, Palosola or Garen Hegovian dont try to get involved, those have a bad track record as far as tracks are involved.
hmm, if you are going to slam someone with a totally baseless and misinformed accusation, you really must spell there names correctly or the targeted person might get their feelings hurt, or may not realize they were indeed the intended target of your abuse.

personally, if i have a problem with someone i take it up with them face to face. if you have a specific problem with someone, i suggest you take it up with them face to face. it just may be that you were misinformed, and are merely making yourself appear foolish.

Last edited by avs; 07-18-2010 at 07:35 PM. Reason: typo
Old 07-18-2010, 07:38 PM   #37
Tech Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by garen View Post
ScottyLV, let me ask you again, who are you? What is your name? Where do you get your 'supposedly' information from? Do you have any facts to back up anything you have stated on this and other threads? Do you wish to continue on this website or would you prefer to talk by phone or in person?
I rather stay anonimous, you see, people tend to lie to you when you ask them face to face. And no, Im not misinformed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avs View Post
hmm, if you are going to slam someone with a totally baseless and misinformed accusation, you really must spell there names correctly or the targeted person might get their feelings hurt, or may not realize they were indeed the intended target of your abuse.

personally, if i have a problem with someone i take it up with them face to face. if you have a specific problem with someone, i suggest you take it up with them face to face. it just may be that you were misinformed, and making a yourself appear foolish.
Baseless according to whom? Do YOU know the truth? If so, please tell us. I dont care if they get their feelings hurt. Again, face to face doesnt work either, they wont tell me that Im right, they are just liers.

I've been asked by the moderator not to post on this anymore, so I wont. Hopefully, one day, the truth will come out, and everyone will see. Till then, KARMA.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:27 PM   #38
Tech Initiate

Smile

I went there and I had fun alot with my Mugen Mrx4x..

I met several guys and we got good time.. Good track.

Thank you alot.

See again next next week..
Old 07-19-2010, 02:14 PM   #39
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Looks like you guys in SoCal have something good starting. From the picture, the parking lot looks decent, pretty smooth. Lets hope, for the tracks sake, that Rich Taylor, Palosola or Garen Hegovian dont try to get involved, those have a bad track record as far as tracks are involved.
Quote:
Okay, aren't you one of the supposedly Investor for Crystal Park Raceway?
Quote:
I rather stay anonimous, you see, people tend to lie to you when you ask them face to face. And no, Im not misinformed.

Baseless according to whom? Do YOU know the truth?
Here we go again with someone who dose not know half of the story and gets his facts from someone else.

AND YES YOU WERE MISINFORMED

first of all what does my DADS name have to do with any of this??

We were no inverter in this nor did we want to be all we wanted was a place for me to be able to race my cars and everyone else to be able to race there cars.

the only thing my dad has done has DONATED money for track improvements.

This why my dad dose not have a account on rctech and i do not post because of people like you who come on here hiding behind there computer screen trying to act like the big man on campus starting HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA were all adults now grow up and start acting like one

AND MY NAME IS PALAZZOLA learn how to spell peoples names before you start talking SH** on them

Michael and tony Palazzola
Old 07-19-2010, 05:24 PM   #40
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hopefully the Moderators DELETE this thread! This is a useless thread! instead of talking good things about the progress of a new track, it becomes a trash talking thread.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:52 PM   #41
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)

Not deleting the tread yet but I am cross-reference some IP addresses: )
Closed Thread