R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-02-2010, 12:59 AM   #16
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1
Default

Good days: I am a pilot who took part in 2009 in Europa's last championship in Madrid and have 50 games of wheels GQ de35 of hardness to sell at the cost of 15 for car (2 forwards and two backs, you can send a message if you wish him.
Zentax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 01:06 AM   #17
Suspended
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: East Bay, CA
Posts: 703
Trader Rating: 17 (90%+)
Default

I seriously have an assload of parts, tires and bodies.

PM me what you're looking for and i'll check my stash.

-Martin
StickyFingaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:19 AM   #18
Tech Initiate
 
supervan4x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 21
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default parts

PM sent to stickyfingrz about parts.
supervan4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:32 PM   #19
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zentax View Post
Good days: I am a pilot who took part in 2009 in Europa's last championship in Madrid and have 50 games of wheels GQ de35 of hardness to sell at the cost of 15 for car (2 forwards and two backs, you can send a message if you wish him.
please tell me you tires for my serpent 835, 235mm.please lmk asap.
montcarlo9164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:47 PM   #20
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 18
Default tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zentax View Post
Good days: I am a pilot who took part in 2009 in Europa's last championship in Madrid and have 50 games of wheels GQ de35 of hardness to sell at the cost of 15 € for car (2 forwards and two backs, you can send a message if you wish him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by supervan4x4 View Post
PM sent to stickyfingrz about parts.
do you have tires for serpent 835?

Last edited by montcarlo9164; 07-06-2010 at 10:17 PM. Reason: miss spelled
montcarlo9164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:15 PM   #21
Tech Initiate
 
supervan4x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 21
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Tires

Sorry, I am in the same sinking Impact or 235mm boat that you are in! We both need tires as I only have 1 new set of rear tires NIB and my front belt is missing teeth. I remember that someone once had a wide belt conversion to replace the wimpy front belt, but I have not found anyone that has one to copy or even remembers who made it? I do have a few suspension parts but only enough if I ever want to run for fun. I do have a light wieght chassis that I could part with?
Rick S.
supervan4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:33 PM   #22
Tech Elite
 
Serpent-Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,852
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Rick I have some front uppers some front lowers and steering blocks and a bulkhead. Have some front belts in bags as well and spur gears
__________________
Inf1nity CM Beat1 Racing
Serpent-Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:02 PM   #23
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Naples,Fl
Posts: 171
Default 35R/35F Tires for impact

twistertiresusa.com has about 20-25 sets left
spdmkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:49 PM   #24
Tech Initiate
 
supervan4x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 21
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Parts and Pic's

Serpent-Dan,
I am waiting for the pic's, but I'm sure they are on their way. I would also be interested in the part's or a package of car and parts.
Thank's, Rick S.
supervan4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:54 PM   #25
Tech Fanatic
 
Turbo9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Austin Texas
Posts: 783
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supervan4x4 View Post
Sorry, I am in the same sinking Impact or 235mm boat that you are in! We both need tires as I only have 1 new set of rear tires NIB and my front belt is missing teeth. I remember that someone once had a wide belt conversion to replace the wimpy front belt, but I have not found anyone that has one to copy or even remembers who made it? I do have a few suspension parts but only enough if I ever want to run for fun. I do have a light wieght chassis that I could part with?
Rick S.

Hey Rick, I believe this is the belt you speak of. If it wasnt the only 4wd i had i would let you have it. not sure if the pulleys are stock. but the P/n is on the belt.





Dont pay too much for tires or parts, be patient... you will find good deals. for some reason people are wanting an arm and a leg for these cars and parts now. The seem very desirable on ebay. I started looking last feb. and i have a pretty nice cache of parts without resorting to paying ridiculous prices.

If you want to convert your car to a 2wd, i have a NIB rear diff for you.


2WD is great fun!
Turbo9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:21 PM   #26
Tech Initiate
 
supervan4x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 21
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Wow, talk about ask and yee shall recieve? Thank you for those great pic's! Not sure where to go to try and order that belt but I will be in my local Hobby Town tomarrow to see what can be done. I will also try and search online for that Gates Part#. The wider belt was supposed to fit on the stock pully's and solve the weak link in that car? Not sure if I would convert to 2wd, but I might be interested in that diff as I would also like to own a 2wd version and it would be handy for a conversion later. If you can PM me with an asking price for that unit. Thank's again, Rick S.
supervan4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:32 PM   #27
Tech Fanatic
 
Turbo9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Austin Texas
Posts: 783
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supervan4x4 View Post
Wow, talk about ask and yee shall recieve? Thank you for those great pic's! Not sure where to go to try and order that belt but I will be in my local Hobby Town tomarrow to see what can be done. I will also try and search online for that Gates Part#. The wider belt was supposed to fit on the stock pully's and solve the weak link in that car? Not sure if I would convert to 2wd, but I might be interested in that diff as I would also like to own a 2wd version and it would be handy for a conversion later. If you can PM me with an asking price for that unit. Thank's again, Rick S.
you can have it, just cover the cost of postage. the diff has been sitting on my desk collecting dust. its really all you need for the 2wd conversion.
Turbo9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:38 PM   #28
Tech Initiate
 
supervan4x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 21
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Teeth on belt (Gates HTD 192-3M)

Okay, maybe this is way too easy. I think I just found a Gates website with the wide front belts? I know this is alot to ask but does that wide Gates belt have 64 teeth on it???
supervan4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:42 PM   #29
Tech Elite
 
Serpent-Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,852
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Rick I sent u the pics
__________________
Inf1nity CM Beat1 Racing
Serpent-Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:43 PM   #30
Tech Fanatic
 
Turbo9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Austin Texas
Posts: 783
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supervan4x4 View Post
Okay, maybe this is way too easy. I think I just found a Gates website with the wide front belts? I know this is alot to ask but does that wide Gates belt have 64 teeth on it???
yes it does.
Turbo9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SERPENT IMPACT 2WD CLEAN LOADED garen R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 14 04-19-2006 02:48 PM
Serpent 835 running Lola (parma) body mxs Nitro On-Road 50 07-25-2005 06:06 AM
GTP body 200mm V12 Nitro On-Road 22 06-23-2005 03:24 PM
235mm kits and basic info mxs Nitro On-Road 31 05-24-2005 04:01 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 10:26 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net