Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Yokomo Gt4

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2004, 12:11 PM
Tech Elite

Default Yokomo Gt4

Since I didn't see one, thought I'd start a Yokomo thread. I just got the Yok GT4 w2 limited edition. I know the design is getting a little old, but with the included aluminum parts and fixes that seem to solve the cars inherent issues, I think the car is great. The instructions though are another story. Old, original manual with 2 japanese supplements that are really bad don't give much to go on. Anyone else?
Old 05-24-2004, 04:14 PM
afm
Tech Master

Default Re: Yokomo Gt4

Originally posted by edseb
Since I didn't see one, thought I'd start a Yokomo thread. I just got the Yok GT4 w2 limited edition. I know the design is getting a little old, but with the included aluminum parts and fixes that seem to solve the cars inherent issues, I think the car is great. The instructions though are another story. Old, original manual with 2 japanese supplements that are really bad don't give much to go on. Anyone else?
Ther is a Yokomo Thread, problem is, it's not been so active because car is so old (I own one and love it) that few people are running them ,and probably those who do, have allready sorted out their problems.
All of us Yokomo fans are waiting paciently for the new Nitro car which should be out probably next year. Masami Hirosaka raced with a prototype on the pre-worlds in Brasil in February, and probably will race with the final version at the worls in October in Brasil, and then decide launching dates for the new car.
Meanwhile, have fun here
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...&threadid=5816

AFM