R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 07:31 AM   #1321
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Does anyone have the finals for all the guys, not just the top10, want to see the rest off the guys and where they placed after all the finals were done
Old 04-20-2011, 12:12 PM   #1322
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I have a couple interviews and videos of the worlds that I'll be posting to Youtube. Here are some of them. I have some photos going up as well my internet got all whacked out from the storms in the north east!

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I'm going to keep working at this until I get these blasted embedded videos to post properly!

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Keep your eyes peeled on thread or on youtube for more!!

DJ about the Lab-E01

+ YouTube Video
Old 04-20-2011, 01:11 PM   #1323
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

What do you have the videos listed under on YouTube. So I can look them up.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:13 PM   #1324
Tech Elite

Were the PF R15 running well?
Old 04-20-2011, 01:16 PM   #1325
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltrdude View Post
well I got home and started my new job today.I just thought I would chime in and say after all that went on I had a great time at the worlds race.It was great to meet all the people that I read about and people from other countries.I did alot of walking and used alot of sun screen and I still got sunburned.I can't wait for our season to start.I hope to see all you guys at the races.
JOHN MULLEN Retired Team Manager USA
John, i will like to thank you for all your hard work and effort during the event. Unfortunately you had to deal with very unusual situations, with a lot of drama and controversy involved in the process, but you did a GREAT JOB!!.

Again, thanks
Old 04-20-2011, 01:22 PM   #1326
Tech Elite

I can't wait for those 966 upgrades!!
Old 04-20-2011, 01:31 PM   #1327
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Send a message via MSN to Pooh2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paolo M View Post
John, i will like to thank you for all your hard work and effort during the event. Unfortunately you had to deal with very unusual situations, with a lot of drama and controversy involved in the process, but you did a GREAT JOB!!.

Again, thanks
++++1 He really did a great job!!!

"Since the Bible and the church are obviously mistaken in telling us where we came from, how can we trust them to tell us where we are going"?
Old 04-20-2011, 01:31 PM   #1328
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug M View Post
Homestead RC Raceway would like to thank everyone who helped make the 2011 IFMAR 1/8 IC Track World Championship a success. We were blessed to have the best racers, mechanics, officials and staff at this most prestigious event. The racing and pit action was fantastic in all the Qualifiers and Finals.

We hope everyone will have a safe journey home and that you will have fond memories of this event to last you a lifetime.

Our staff and track crew are exhausted right now, but it was well worth it, a few nights of good sleep and we will be ready to get back to work.

Again, we wish to thank everyone who made the 2011 IFMAR 1/8 IC Track World Championship a great success for everyone involved.

Best regards,
Homestead RC Raceway
I will like to thanks all the Homestead RC Raceway for the great effort. You guys are all world champion in my book!
Old 04-20-2011, 02:00 PM   #1329
Tech Apprentice

Big thank you to the Wong family, they did everything possible to accommodate everyone! Thanks!!
Old 04-20-2011, 02:07 PM   #1330
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Send a message via MSN to Pooh2

Quote:
Originally Posted by *gk* View Post
Big thank you to the Wong family, they did everything possible to accommodate everyone! Thanks!!
They really made everyone that I spoke to feel at home.

"Since the Bible and the church are obviously mistaken in telling us where we came from, how can we trust them to tell us where we are going"?
Old 04-20-2011, 03:49 PM   #1331
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paolo M View Post
I will like to thanks all the Homestead RC Raceway for the great effort. You guys are all world champion in my book!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh2 View Post
They really made everyone that I spoke to feel at home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh2 View Post
++++1 He really did a great job!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by *gk* View Post
+20 haha. The race was outstanding, the facility was top class, and the food from the concessions stand was great I got a photo of my wife eating some of the steamed fish with a huge smile on her face.

I also want to say thanks and great job to all the racers from overseas, everyone was very accommodating, friendly and did their best to communicate with us when we asked questions. There were spectators from Germany that were cheering on a driver from Argentina!! hahaha It was a great atmosphere great job all!
Old 04-20-2011, 03:57 PM   #1332
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpent-Dan View Post
What do you have the videos listed under on YouTube. So I can look them up.
http://www.youtube.com/user/YmeBP

I have a couple shots of the Kamakazi and Serpent guys in the pits. I have a great one of Paolo on Thursday as he was preparing to run.

As soon as I get it uploaded I'll post.
Old 04-20-2011, 04:35 PM   #1333
Tech Elite

Cool that will be great I want to see more pics of Paolo's car.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:27 PM   #1334
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hello everyone, I have been asked by Mrs. Wong from Homestead Speedway to sell prints of the WORLDS entry list autographed by all the entrants that were in attendance. The cost will be $15.00 each or $25.00 for two. All prints are sold without frame. The actual sign in sheet was roughly 4 feet tall by 3 feet wide. This is a copy of the original scaled down to 14" x 7 3/4" print. You can contact me @ [email protected] for additional information and payment.

Below is a picture of the actual size you will recieve without the frame.

Thank you
Billy Bowerman
Attached Thumbnails
2011 1/8 On-Road IFMAR World Championships, Miami-picture-misc-138.jpg  

Last edited by YLLIB; 04-20-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:15 PM   #1335
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpent-Dan View Post
Cool that will be great I want to see more pics of Paolo's car.
Unfortunately I didn't get any closeups of his car. I did get a couple of him making some great passes on the track though.

I have a couple hundred (500+ I think total) images of the event that will be posted (350 or so have already been uploaded) almost all of these images have a story behind them especially the ones of folks in the pits. I'll be slowly but surely commenting on each of the images, if you see a shot of someone you know or of a pass or car that you know please feel free to comment! It will help share some of that story with others.

Like this one:

Two of the hardest working guys on Sat! They were EVERYWHERE all at once taking pictures.

The media scrum around the drivers before the start of the A final. Again if you weren't there this time make plans for the the next one in Japan it was absolutely amazing, I felt like I was on the grid at Monaco!
Closed Thread