Wiki Posts
Search

associated nitro tc3 help!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 07:01 AM
Tech Adept

Default associated nitro tc3 help!

hi all

some of you may allready know me from the largescale section here,yes i indeed am more of a largescale enthusiast BUT recently started repairing all my nitro models to restore my collection to proper working order,i have 6 nitro models and started on my hyper 7 which i sucessfully finished three nights ago and restored it to full health.

now i moved on to my assoiciated tc3 onroad,it has a new .21 engine and chassis i have checked and finished.

now my problem with this is (i hve rarely came across this) is i cannot get fuel to carb whatever i do,i replaced and changed lines/tank,checked over engine & carb for cracks and whatever else,mecanical everything is perfect......

i have had this engine running before,BUT now i cannot get fuel flowing to carb,exhaust has no leaks and i am confused as hell.....

obviously i do all the proper procedures when i try to start car,like blocking pipe to draw fuel,man this one has me stumped!

help?

thanks
dc2
Old 05-31-2010, 07:24 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Needle plugged? if you have changed everything leading to the carb, that is what i would look at next.

Scott
Old 05-31-2010, 07:46 AM
Tech Adept

thanks for your input

problem is i cant get the fuel to even reach carb,it wont run along the fuel line even....
Old 05-31-2010, 08:57 AM
Tech Master

Check you internal fuel filter in the bottom of your associated fuel tank alot of times if the fuel tank sets for along time the fuel left in the filter hardens and keeps fuel from passing thru the internal filter. And if that .21 motor is modified good luck keeping your diffs from stripping if you run her hard.