R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-06-2004, 02:38 PM   #16
Tech Master
 
Ah10's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Pasadena/Southern California
Posts: 1,370
Send a message via ICQ to Ah10 Send a message via AIM to Ah10 Send a message via Yahoo to Ah10
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Swauger
No word yet. We have not recieved any prices from Mugen Japan.
Hey Mike, just wondering if you guys take trade in? , I got my works kit not too long ago and I have a box full of spare parts!

And when are you coming down to Crystal Park again? I would like to see you doing some flying at the track! and run with you too!
Ah10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 03:07 PM   #17
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ewa Beach, Hi
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah10
Hey Mike, just wondering if you guys take trade in? , I got my works kit not too long ago and I have a box full of spare parts!

And when are you coming down to Crystal Park again? I would like to see you doing some flying at the track! and run with you too!
Sorry but we are not going to take in trade in's. I will be at Crystal Park next weekend.
Mike_Swauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 03:08 PM   #18
Tech Regular
 
Varuth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 309
Default

Pre Order Now?

http://www.modelsport.nl/webshop/sho...tails.php?id=3
Varuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 03:13 PM   #19
Tech Regular
 
Varuth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 309
Default

Hurry to Order this:

http://shop.the-border.nl/customer/p...e2447e49a7779f
Varuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 03:25 PM   #20
Tech Master
 
Ah10's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Pasadena/Southern California
Posts: 1,370
Send a message via ICQ to Ah10 Send a message via AIM to Ah10 Send a message via Yahoo to Ah10
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Swauger
Sorry but we are not going to take in trade in's. I will be at Crystal Park next weekend.
All right! the 15th right? oh by the way do you know if Tim is on the forum too? I talked to him awhile ago, and he is going to warranty me a piston from a JP engine and the last thing I heard from his was waiting for the shipment!

What motor are you running one the MRX now? Exagon? 421P aac?
Ah10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 03:25 PM   #21
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ewa Beach, Hi
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Varuth
Hurry to Order this:

http://shop.the-border.nl/customer/p...e2447e49a7779f
These are the same people that said the car will be out in April. Why would somebody pay for the car when there is no retail price set for it yet?
Mike_Swauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 03:27 PM   #22
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ewa Beach, Hi
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah10
All right! the 15th right? oh by the way do you know if Tim is on the forum too? I talked to him awhile ago, and he is going to warranty me a piston from a JP engine and the last thing I heard from his was waiting for the shipment!

What motor are you running one the MRX now? Exagon? 421P aac?
Give Tim a call at Mugen. I am running the JP FX 02.
Mike_Swauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 03:27 PM   #23
Tech Master
 
Ah10's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Pasadena/Southern California
Posts: 1,370
Send a message via ICQ to Ah10 Send a message via AIM to Ah10 Send a message via Yahoo to Ah10
Default

Hey Mikey, arent you living up north? when did you move back down here? It said your are in foothill range?
Ah10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 03:34 PM   #24
Tech Master
 
eddiethefish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Montebello, California
Posts: 1,658
Send a message via ICQ to eddiethefish
Default

All they need is suckers...

Don't know why they set the price themselves. Even in Japan, all they do is to take a Reserve/Waiting list.

How do you spell scam?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Swauger
These are the same people that said the car will be out in April. Why would somebody pay for the car when there is no retail price set for it yet?
eddiethefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 03:45 PM   #25
Tech Master
 
Ah10's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Pasadena/Southern California
Posts: 1,370
Send a message via ICQ to Ah10 Send a message via AIM to Ah10 Send a message via Yahoo to Ah10
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by eddiethefish
All they need is suckers...

Don't know why they set the price themselves. Even in Japan, all they do is to take a Reserve/Waiting list.

How do you spell scam?
I will have to agree on that! especially when Mugen Japan hasnt announced the price and delievery date how in the world can that shop taking preorders? with a price tag on it too?? unless they mark up enough to cover or hoping the dealer cost would be lower or a scam!

I dont know man! I would suggest everyone wait for the news from Mugen USA or Mugen Japan
Ah10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 03:52 PM   #26
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ewa Beach, Hi
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah10
Hey Mikey, arent you living up north? when did you move back down here? It said your are in foothill range?
I move here in Nov 03 and work for Mugen USA. I live in Foothill Ranch now so I am kind of close to all the tracks in So Cal.
Mike_Swauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 03:57 PM   #27
Tech Master
 
Ah10's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Pasadena/Southern California
Posts: 1,370
Send a message via ICQ to Ah10 Send a message via AIM to Ah10 Send a message via Yahoo to Ah10
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Swauger
I move here in Nov 03 and work for Mugen USA. I live in Foothill Ranch now so I am kind of close to all the tracks in So Cal.
I got ya! if that's the case could you touch base with Tim for me about the piston? it is for JP R1 WC21 Kangaroo. He has my business card

Thanks a bunch
Ah10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 04:06 PM   #28
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ewa Beach, Hi
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah10
I got ya! if that's the case could you touch base with Tim for me about the piston? it is for JP R1 WC21 Kangaroo. He has my business card

Thanks a bunch
No problem, I will let him know.
Mike_Swauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 04:08 PM   #29
Tech Master
 
Ah10's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Pasadena/Southern California
Posts: 1,370
Send a message via ICQ to Ah10 Send a message via AIM to Ah10 Send a message via Yahoo to Ah10
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Swauger
No problem, I will let him know.
Thank you so much! I only need the piston to run the JP! My JP has been on the shelf for over 6mths now!
Ah10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 07:30 PM   #30
Tech Apprentice
 
2fast4ya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: San Gabriel, CA.
Posts: 90
Post Interchangable Parts

Hey what's up Mike I was wondering if the parts are going to be interchangable? It would be nice if they are so I don't have to sell my parts. Anyway if you don't mind me asking what are the changes on the MRX4? Can't really see too much from the photo.
Thanks in advance for any info..

Fred
2fast4ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MUGEN MBX5R/MUGEN MBX5T PROSPEC/TRAXXAS RACE REVO Jason Halvorson R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 14 01-12-2008 10:32 AM
Mugen 5T Chassis, Mugen 46 Tooth Pinion, Associated Ride Height Gauge bretzkej R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 1 08-19-2007 06:31 PM
USA's Most Wanted FOR SALE Mugen MBX5R,Losi 8 comp, and Mugen MBX5T Prospec Truggy nobike R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 69 04-28-2007 07:45 PM
Another MTX3 prospec w lots of parts and an optional Mugen X12 w Mugen pipe Scott Fisher R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 11 11-21-2005 05:45 PM
drake xxx nt and mugen mst-1+extras......Looking for a kanai 2 or maybe mugen buggy [email protected] R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 5 06-30-2003 09:31 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 04:34 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net