R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2004, 09:27 PM   #136
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 105
Default

Yes, please contact Ron @KinetixRC

Thanks

MonoTuning
monotuning is offline  
Old 06-10-2004, 05:23 PM   #137
Tech Elite
 
Pit-racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Cali/Texas
Posts: 2,273
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by monotuning
We are doing a summer promotional sales!!!

Ask our dealers!!!

Or Ron at KinetixRC for more details

MonoTuning
Tell Ron about it!
__________________
Team Misfits / www.igthobbies.com / Desoto Racing / Veytrex.com / JZRacing / RcShox / IGT8 '17
Pit-racer is offline  
Old 06-10-2004, 07:42 PM   #138
Tech Addict
 
jscamry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Oviedo,FL
Posts: 507
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to jscamry Send a message via MSN to jscamry Send a message via Yahoo to jscamry Send a message via Skype™ to jscamry
Default Marcos.S710

hey Marcos.S710, this is jason I just got the tires today, thurs. I can't wait to try them out. I plan to go out the strickland on fri and then race at superior on the 3rd, so maybe ill see ya there, thanks again ....

Jason
jscamry is offline  
Old 06-10-2004, 08:53 PM   #139
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Melbourne, FL
Posts: 787
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to kreidel
Default Re: Marcos.S710

Quote:
Originally posted by jscamry
hey Marcos.S710, this is jason I just got the tires today, thurs. I can't wait to try them out. I plan to go out the strickland on fri and then race at superior on the 3rd, so maybe ill see ya there, thanks again ....

Jason
Wait a minute....you are actually going to grace us with your presence this Friday night? You will have to reintroduce yourself to me again, it has been awhile and I might not recognize you Hopefully the rain will hold out and we can run around the track, just don't bump me when I am driving the 710, I don't want to break it.
kreidel is offline  
Old 06-11-2004, 02:05 AM   #140
wad
Tech Elite
 
wad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tustin, CA
Posts: 2,284
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wad Send a message via MSN to wad
Default monotuning

Are you comming out to O'Donnel race this year at Revelation??
__________________
Walter Diaz
wad is offline  
Old 06-11-2004, 02:15 AM   #141
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 105
Default

Yes, and We will try our best support monotuning users!!!
monotuning is offline  
Old 06-11-2004, 02:24 AM   #142
wad
Tech Elite
 
wad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tustin, CA
Posts: 2,284
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wad Send a message via MSN to wad
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by monotuning
Yes, and We will try our best support monotuning users!!!
Good!!
I have to tell that after I tried mono tires, I don't want to use any other kind, I think that I will be running mono all my life
__________________
Walter Diaz
wad is offline  
Old 06-11-2004, 03:20 AM   #143
Tech Regular
 
rwisejr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Central Islip NY
Posts: 365
Send a message via AIM to rwisejr
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by wad
Good!!
I have to tell that after I tried mono tires, I don't want to use any other kind, I think that I will be running mono all my life

I agree 200 % !!!!!


I love them tires.
rwisejr is offline  
Old 06-11-2004, 06:57 AM   #144
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 27,211
Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by rwisejr
I agree 200 % !!!!!


I love them tires.
Marcos.J is offline  
Old 06-11-2004, 09:13 PM   #145
Tech Adept
 
jd Jorge Diaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: frequency 79 only
Posts: 200
Default MONO

I seen people use mono tires and their cars
look really good.
jd Jorge Diaz is offline  
Old 06-13-2004, 03:39 PM   #146
Suspended
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Maitland, Florida
Posts: 34
Default Re: MONO

Quote:
Originally posted by jd Jorge Diaz
I seen people use mono tires and their cars
look really good.
After watching a fellow racer, Marcos Jennings race his car (using Monotuning tires) i was stunned, to see his car have that much grip and to see the tires with minumum wear after a 10 main. I wanted to know more.I talked to him about the tires that he was using and he told me that they were monotuning tires. After watching him race i was surprised that the tires dindt chunk either.
He gave me one of his spare sets to use during my main and i was very happy with how my car performed. I had alot of grip even with out warming up the tires. After the main i finished a strong second after starting from 9th position. Marcos i believed won his main after starting in second.

I used to use Elligi and nitro shoes but no more, I will be using Monotuning tires from now on, Thanks Marcos for letting me try those tires.Maybe next time i can qualify better and race in the same main as you by the way great tires
Carl.S. is offline  
Old 06-13-2004, 04:24 PM   #147
Tech Fanatic
 
PSI Racing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Fontana, CA
Posts: 881
Default

Has anyone tried using Monotuning tires on electric cars?
PSI Racing is offline  
Old 06-13-2004, 06:09 PM   #148
Tech Adept
 
FAST1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 246
Default

What shore are you people using on these tires??


I tried some the last outing and seem that 40shore are very hard......not enough grip.




Thanks
FAST1 is offline  
Old 06-13-2004, 06:20 PM   #149
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 27,211
Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by FAST1
What shore are you people using on these tires??


I tried some the last outing and seem that 40shore are very hard......not enough grip.




Thanks
I always use 37shore front and rear(monotuning tires of-course)
Marcos.J is offline  
Old 06-13-2004, 06:22 PM   #150
Super Moderator
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 27,211
Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: MONO

Quote:
Originally posted by Carl.S.
After watching a fellow racer, Marcos Jennings race his car (using Monotuning tires) i was stunned, to see his car have that much grip and to see the tires with minumum wear after a 10 main. I wanted to know more.I talked to him about the tires that he was using and he told me that they were monotuning tires. After watching him race i was surprised that the tires dindt chunk either.
He gave me one of his spare sets to use during my main and i was very happy with how my car performed. I had alot of grip even with out warming up the tires. After the main i finished a strong second after starting from 9th position. Marcos i believed won his main after starting in second.

I used to use Elligi and nitro shoes but no more, I will be using Monotuning tires from now on, Thanks Marcos for letting me try those tires.Maybe next time i can qualify better and race in the same main as you by the way great tires
Hey Carl it was fun , and I'm glad that you like the tires, see you at the track!!
Marcos.J is offline  
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CEN Products SCOOTER29 Rookie Zone 9 09-22-2005 01:57 AM
Looking for KO Products 429racer R/C Items: Wanted to Buy 4 11-30-2004 05:14 PM
Monotuning Tires @ KINETIX RC ATOMIC Nitro On-Road 1 04-01-2004 06:49 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 01:52 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net